Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2013
Bmark75

Wadesboro, NC

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Looking for info on the cost of propane per gallon. I guess I have two choices in the Marshville area.
Roy Stegall

Marshville, NC

#2 Feb 3, 2013
about $3.25 per gallon in Marshvegas. one place in Monroe it was $3.19 last Tuesday.
Marshville Citizen 19

Waxhaw, NC

#3 Feb 4, 2013
What was the price of gasoline and propane and groceries, and tobacco, and about everything else BEFORE Nasty Piglosi, Dingy Harry, and the rest of the Dimocrat hoodlums took over in January 2007? Hmmm?
Marshville Citizen 19

Waxhaw, NC

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Well I just came back fro down in the woods with my chainsaw and maul, cutting up some more "propane". That's what I think of prices.
Anonymous

Matthews, NC

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Marshville Citizen 19 wrote:
What was the price of gasoline and propane and groceries, and tobacco, and about everything else BEFORE Nasty Piglosi, Dingy Harry, and the rest of the Dimocrat hoodlums took over in January 2007? Hmmm?
And lets not forget, in jan '07 when dim-0s took over congress, we were still in the longest running jobs expansion in our history. Unemployment was 4.4%. GDP had been growing about 4 1/2% per quarter, for the past year.And gasoline? About 1/2 of what the price is now.
Marshville Citizen 19

Waxhaw, NC

#6 Feb 9, 2013
JohnHamhock wrote:
<quoted text>
And lets not forget, in jan '07 when dim-0s took over congress, we were still in the longest running jobs expansion in our history. Unemployment was 4.4%. GDP had been growing about 4 1/2% per quarter, for the past year.And gasoline? About 1/2 of what the price is now.
I hadn't forgotten, although I'm glad I don't have to depend on the Liberals in the media to remind me. Haven't heard a peep out of those shills and stooges about it. And you won't.
Anonymous

Matthews, NC

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Just like in most cases, these mass shooters? liberals. Batman shooter? Liberal weenie. Braun? liberal weenie.Sandy Hook? liberal punk. And this latest guy, dorner? liberal dog, and the liberals are doing their best to make a hero of him. Disgusting bastards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evangelical Leaders Will Visit Israel To Show S... 46 min Uzi 4
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ben 58,935
best food buys 20 hr JohnHamhock 2
Bloggers Aug 28 apharmtech 1
Five N.C.Judges having sex with little Filipino... (Jun '11) Aug 28 pissed mom 44
Joseph L. Clough child molester, drug runner, o... (Nov '12) Aug 27 Callie 49
Marshville Police Dept Accused Aug 26 Marshville Citizen 9
•••
•••
•••

Monroe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE