Shameful

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Why is it that companies like, "Metro Tech" get away with just hiring illegal immigrants??? I say all these kind of companies are bad for our community!!! I guess the utility companies are above the law?????

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 17, 2012
Shameful wrote:
Why is it that companies like, "Metro Tech" get away with just hiring illegal immigrants??? I say all these kind of companies are bad for our community!!! I guess the utility companies are above the law?????
The problem isn't the illegals, it's the companies that hire them.
I couldn't get a job ANYWHERE NEAR Charlotte, Monroe or Marshville making the money I am making now; I had to move to Louisiana. PLENTY of work too. Sad but.....screw "home".
Marshville Citizen 19

Irvine, KY

#3 Oct 17, 2012
No, the problem is the illegals. They're ILLEGAL. Therefor they should be gathered and shipped back, and it should be done in a harsh manner so as to get the message across in case they have an idea of jumping the border again. Period. Anything less is unacceptable.
No bleeding heart liberalism.

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Marshville Citizen 19 wrote:
No, the problem is the illegals. They're ILLEGAL. Therefor they should be gathered and shipped back, and it should be done in a harsh manner so as to get the message across in case they have an idea of jumping the border again. Period. Anything less is unacceptable.
No bleeding heart liberalism.
Alrighty then. I agree, to a point but, the employers that hire them are also in the wrong. If they wouldn't hire them, they would leave.
yea butt

Sarasota, FL

#5 Oct 18, 2012
I believe that the problem is with companies like Metro tech, Tyson, etc... Know they can get away with it... Go Romney!!! Bb
Marsh Vegas

Charlotte, NC

#7 May 15, 2013
Woooooooo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Verde Building Solutions Inc (Dec '14) Mon Charlotte Homeowner 8
employees of Lucas Landscapping Mon Justice 55
!!Breaking News Kristy Brooks!! Mon hole in the wall 44
Paul and Nathan Lucas assault Mike Wallace Jun 19 Steve 1
Can a black man be a redneck? (Mar '10) Jun 16 balls deep 26
Who is the Monroe, NC rightwing whacko nut? (Sep '14) Jun 8 hole in the wall 12
ATnT Jun 5 Digger 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages