dirty scum sheriffs OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE

Posted in the Monroe Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 44 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
raped by sheriffs

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 13, 2009
 
dirty scum sheriffs help crimanels do crimes and do crimes dirty sheriffs and D.A.'s cover it up. dirty Union County N.C.
LOL

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 15, 2009
 
I love it!!!!!!!!
Possum D Podunk

Rural Hall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 20, 2009
 
Those dam crimanels!
Bulldog

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 21, 2009
 
Learn to spell and form propper sentences. You sound like a female Earnest T. Bass!
Orville Jerome Whitlock

Rural Hall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 24, 2009
 
"The dirty scum sheriffs who help crimanels do crimes and do crimes" have enrolled in a school that teaches spelling. The "dirty sheriffs and D.A.'s that cover it up" now wash with Ivory Soap.
Justin Tyme

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 24, 2009
 
I can see you, but you can't see me, it's little ol' me Ernest T.
UNION COUNTY SHERIFFS

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 27, 2009
 
Dirty Scum Sheriffs did over 50 crimes FIFTY FELONIUS RAPING A fifteen year old female. Falsified Evidence to steal properties and a camery a persons car frame and knowingle false arrest the innocentto have a Filipino slut. Detective John e young and other Dicks, and you need good spelling U R A DUMA ASS
UNION COUNTY SHERIFFS

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 27, 2009
 
dIRTY D.A.'s covering up crimes for the DIRTY Sheriffs your Sheriff Cathey NEED TO BE CHARGED WITH OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE the DIRTY D.A.'S TO. Do you no think if it was not true that the Dirty D.A.'s or Dirty Sheriffs will sue by now?
UNION COUNTY SHERIFFS NC

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 27, 2009
 
it is true we have some SCUM for Sheriffs and Thieves Liars Framers for D.A.'s I have the Evidence.We the people need to stand up for Justice and PROSECUTE the dirty buntch.The Sheriffs Department is CORRUPT the Detectives are Notorious.
GASTON COUNTY SHERIFFS NC

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 27, 2009
 
dAM iT wE aRe sHerIfFs tOo. GiVe uS a cHancE an wE can be dIrTy SCUM and crimanials toO. wE iS tIRed oF uNiOn COunTy beiNG nUmBeR oNe in tHe ThiEvEs aNd LiaRS FrAMerS. GIve US tHe EvidenCE and We will GEt tHEm SoBs.
maybejustmaybe

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 28, 2009
 
Justin Tyme wrote:
I can see you, but you can't see me, it's little ol' me Ernest T.
I see u....Justin Tyme!!!
we want JUSTICE

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 29, 2009
 
Hay just go to the photos to see some or one example of over 20 examples of the Falsified Evidence by PERVERT Detective John E. Young and his PERVERT Dick partner .Pervert -noun a person whose sexual behaviour is abnormal and unacceptable.he and his partner are PERVERTS that's my opinion.some one need to tell his wife.
Barney Frank

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 29, 2009
 
we want JUSTICE wrote:
Hay just go to the photos to see some or one example of over 20 examples of the Falsified Evidence by PERVERT Detective John E. Young and his PERVERT Dick partner .Pervert -noun a person whose sexual behaviour is abnormal and unacceptable.he and his partner are PERVERTS that's my opinion.some one need to tell his wife.
Man you need to go to court if you think you can prove this stuff. You is making character assassinations of these men without showing proof. That is called liable and they can throw your ass in jail for it. I bet they know who you is too!
Interesting

Albemarle, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 29, 2009
 
we want JUSTICE wrote:
Hay just go to the photos to see some or one example of over 20 examples of the Falsified Evidence by PERVERT Detective John E. Young and his PERVERT Dick partner .Pervert -noun a person whose sexual behaviour is abnormal and unacceptable.he and his partner are PERVERTS that's my opinion.some one need to tell his wife.
Wow, I hope you have real good evidence. You're wide open to a libel suit, IMHO.
we want JUSTICE

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 29, 2009
 
No it is true it is not Libel or Slander if it was not true, but it is.
Interesting

Albemarle, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 29, 2009
 
we want JUSTICE wrote:
No it is true it is not Libel or Slander if it was not true, but it is.
OK. If you have proof, take it to the proper authorities. Blogging will only wear out your fingers.

:)
we want JUSTICE

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 29, 2009
 
Look yes thay do, you do not steal a persons properties and car do a long list of Felonys and not know who it is, and for evidence look for your self in photos this page.Look I did not say help this Filipino whore get a Green card and work this scam and signs have been up all over this County saying the same,for all of 2008 if it was not true people will sue by now.
J Edgar Hoover

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

A bunch of signs don't mean a thing. Your pictures don't show any evidence of wrongdoing.

You say you are in jail but you don't say what you are charged with. You say that there are made up charges on you but it sounds like you are just mad because they caught you breaking the law.

The thing about the Filipino woman makes no sense at all. You say she is a whore. Can you prove that? What has she done that is upsetting you?

Originally you said that the sheriff's department raped a juvenile. I noticed that you have backed away from that---why? Can you provide evidence that it happened? Was the victim questioned by both a female detective and a female rape counselor as required by state law? Was the victim given a rape kit test at the hospital? Was she sent to a rape counselor at the hospital? You say the DA's covered it up. Where is the evidence that anything like this happened?

You said your car and other property of yours was confiscated. If you were found to be dealing drugs in NC all of your assets can be seized and sold at public auction. I hope you were aware of that when you were cooking your crack or mixing up the chemicals to make Meth Crystal.

Cathey is highly respected and the U.C. Sheriff's Department is well run. he would not let anything like this happen on his watch. I know the man.

You are as full of s#!+ as anyone I have ever known. All you want is revenge against the sheriff's department for arresting you for the commission of crimes against the people of this state. I hope you rot in prison.

I think you should run for Sheriff against Sheriff Cathey. You can use your "proof" in the campaign! Yeah, that's the ticket.
no justice

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 29, 2009
 
you dont get it.no JUSTICE in Union County just good people. the Sheriff is the one to arrest the dirty Detectives and he is in denial and Obstructing JUSTICE 14-221.1 Altering,Destroying, or stealing Evidence of Criminal Conduct; A Class I felony every fake photo is one count.they did what they did.Yes a lot of crimes have been covered up by the Union County Sheriffs.you can deny and deny, it's not going to change the law, and whet was done. Sheriffs did a long list of Federal felonies too. stolen is not confiscated.
Barney Frank

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

no justice wrote:
you dont get it.no JUSTICE in Union County just good people. the Sheriff is the one to arrest the dirty Detectives and he is in denial and Obstructing JUSTICE 14-221.1 Altering,Destroying, or stealing Evidence of Criminal Conduct; A Class I felony every fake photo is one count.they did what they did.Yes a lot of crimes have been covered up by the Union County Sheriffs.you can deny and deny, it's not going to change the law, and whet was done. Sheriffs did a long list of Federal felonies too. stolen is not confiscated.
All that crack has fried your brain. Like Judge Mathis says on TV "you know a crackhead when they speak because it's all about them getting persecuted by everyone else. It's everyone else's fault, not theirs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr ben 58,151
Debate: Ferguson - Marshville, NC 18 hr JohnHamhock 7
Randy Traywick Travis 19 hr JohnHamhock 4
auto repair ?????? Wed pro rod auto repair 1
Let's play Marshville Jeopardy (Jun '10) Aug 19 Mike Stegall 579
Marshville man accused of 2 murders spanning 24... Aug 16 Facebook 10
Five N.C.Judges having sex with little Filipino... (Jun '11) Aug 14 Judge Weiner 43

Search the Monroe Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Monroe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monroe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monroe
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••