Is Frank Deese REALLY the best Marshv...

Is Frank Deese REALLY the best Marshville can do?????

Posted in the Monroe Forum

Not a Native

Charlotte, NC

#1 Nov 4, 2013
I can't believe this man is still sitting as mayor of Marshville and runs unopposed????

How many habitat houses, water bill increases, and pants falling down around the ankles does it take before some decent person decides to challenge him and Marshville citizens get out and vote for him??

I am so sick of living in a town where we pay more for utilities because others bills are "excused", I can't sit out at night for listening to the hell being raised one street over with gunshots to boot, and can't sell my house because perspective buyers must drive through the "ghetto" to get there because of the habitat housing that this man allowed into our town.

I am so disgusted. Just 10 years ago Marshville was a very different town.
Marshville Citizen 19

Waxhaw, NC

#2 Nov 4, 2013
It's because Blacks vote, and they all vote the same. Whites don't vote, except White Liberals who vote with the Blacks. Simple math.
my opinion

Waxhaw, NC

#3 Nov 4, 2013
Not a Native wrote:
I can't believe this man is still sitting as mayor of Marshville and runs unopposed????
How many habitat houses, water bill increases, and pants falling down around the ankles does it take before some decent person decides to challenge him and Marshville citizens get out and vote for him??
I am so sick of living in a town where we pay more for utilities because others bills are "excused", I can't sit out at night for listening to the hell being raised one street over with gunshots to boot, and can't sell my house because perspective buyers must drive through the "ghetto" to get there because of the habitat housing that this man allowed into our town.
I am so disgusted. Just 10 years ago Marshville was a very different town.
go to the polls tomorrow and write in David Helms. he is manager at carolina hardware and a very good honest man!!!!!!!!!!
Baron White

Marshville, NC

#4 Nov 4, 2013
Say what you want about Frank but I don't know of anyone else who filed to run for mayor. Looks like to me if there was somebody better he or she would have stepped up and challenged old Frank. i think Frank has done pretty good but he stepped in it when he tried to pull a fast one about the zoning for the kids prison. I didn't like the way he did it and I told him so. Having the kid prison here actually might be a good thing because it's going to give us jobs and pump money into Marshville's economy.
Not a Native

Charlotte, NC

#5 Nov 5, 2013
There are plenty of folks better out there (simply starting with the fact that they aren't a felon), but sadly most have just given up. Politics is a no-win game these days. The only ones that want to play are those with motivation to advance their cause. And I think we all know what that is these days. From the presidency all the way down to mayor of Marshvegas.
Not a Native

Charlotte, NC

#6 Nov 5, 2013
As for the prison- it will pump more into Marshville than jobs and money. Just more of the same that we have gotten over the past 10 years. Crime and thugs on the streets.
Marshville Citizen 19

Waxhaw, NC

#7 Nov 5, 2013
When the libbernazis of the 60's and 70's started their indoctrination programs in the schools and the media, truth has been in very short supply ever since. Now we live in the day where many people who knew the truth have gotten old and died out. Now liberalism has a free run of its destruction. The lie became the truth and the truth became the lie.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 6, 2013
Marshville Citizen 19 wrote:
When the libbernazis of the 60's and 70's started their indoctrination programs in the schools and the media, truth has been in very short supply ever since. Now we live in the day where many people who knew the truth have gotten old and died out. Now liberalism has a free run of its destruction. The lie became the truth and the truth became the lie.
Just curious MOUTH; why didn't YOU run for Mayor?
Marshville Citizen 19

Waxhaw, NC

#9 Nov 6, 2013
Here's what needs to be done. You'll note Virginia got a Dimocrat governor yesterday, by a very slim margin. He won because the rich White Liberals who work in DC (surprise, surprise) put the vote over the top. But Virginia's legislature is in solid conservative hands. The rich White DC Liberals can't change that.
So the thing for Virginia's legislature to do is to put a muzzle on the snapping, barking Lib dog governor. Pin him down so all he can do is run around to other states tooting his horn for gay marriage, illegals, and welfare parasites; which is the Dimocrat Way these days. Simply put a muzzle on him and override all his Lib vetoes. He's nothing but hot lib air. Just like Bev Purdue got when the Republicans took over here. Put a muzzle on these Dims.
Marshville Citizen 19

Waxhaw, NC

#10 Nov 6, 2013
One other thing--you think I'm harsh? Look at Nasty Pelosi, Harry Reid, Billery Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Hussein Obungles, and the lot. They'll run you down on the road and spit on your body. These Dimocrats are as rabid and vicious as they've ever been in all of American history. We would welcome them back in the fold with Christian forgiveness, but they're not having any of that. So if that's the way they want it--damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 8, 2013
Marshville Citizen 19 wrote:
One other thing--you think I'm harsh? Look at Nasty Pelosi, Harry Reid, Billery Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Hussein Obungles, and the lot. They'll run you down on the road and spit on your body. These Dimocrats are as rabid and vicious as they've ever been in all of American history. We would welcome them back in the fold with Christian forgiveness, but they're not having any of that. So if that's the way they want it--damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead.
And, AGAIN, why don't YOU run for office?
Voter

Indian Trail, NC

#12 Nov 11, 2013
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
And, AGAIN, why don't YOU run for office?
He lives outside the city limits. What happens in Marshville affects the people in a 10 - 15 mile radius, especially toward New Salem and down Landsford Road. They, like us, have to drive to Monroe to get anything. Thank goodness the Hornes had the foresight to build a nice hardware store and though they may be a tad higher than Lowe's, with gas over $3 a gallon, it is worth paying 50 cents more for an item, not to mention the TIME involved in driving up the parking lot they call Highway 74. If they, Family Dollar, Dollar General or Food Lion don't have what you need, you are FORCED to go to Monroe. We need change in Marshville. Let us pray that the recount tomorrow does not change what happened on election night. Does anyone know if there are crooks at the election board? I have never heard of anything bad there.

Still, look at Marshville. The only new construction in the last several years has been Habitat Houses. People like that shop at thrift stores. There are more Habitat Houses in Marshville's future. It is sickening. Maybe the Habitat residents can work at Frank's juvenile detention center. According to the grant Queen Amanda got from the crooked Rural Center, they have to employ "low income" people........ha ha.........such a joke. IF that grant even happens. Keep your eyes open and pay attention. The problems here started years ago with the other council. Keep making change on the council and maybe you can change the mayor! Keep the faith! I love Marshville and I hate seeing what it has become. I want to turn it around, that is why I voted Morgan/Rowell. Hopefully it won't get overturned tomorrow at the Board of Elections by any unknown crooks lurking in the background.
Stacey E Lemmon

Matthews, NC

#13 Nov 11, 2013
The Horn Family Hardware Store is great for this Town ...!!1 and has a relaxed "family Atmosphere"... A great place to shop... and close by as well...
Jeyonce

United States

#14 Feb 17, 2015
I think anyone who does not want Frank should go against him or just shut up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heritage (Dec '13) 11 hr rhelms 5
Marshville boil order Thu indianaheart 1
Motorcycle Question May 22 Marshville Neighbor 2
I wish we could vote on Fern Shubert! May 20 Marvin Copeland 11
618 Archie Lane Monroe NC May 20 I am not Warren T... 12
News Maps still show "Negro Head Creek," 27 years af... (Oct '12) May 14 john 20
Poll Best attorney in monroe (May '14) May 13 Bobby Marsh 25
More from around the web

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]