Why do the people in Monroe love Mexi...

Why do the people in Monroe love Mexicans so much?

Posted in the Monroe Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Confused

Clemmons, NC

#1 Feb 22, 2013
I'm just saying there are so many illegal Mexicans in Monroe the schools start teaching our kids Spanish so they can talk to 75% of the kids in their class. My daughter started calling me Madre. Why do the people of Monroe just act like this is normal? The police do nothing about it and they people just let the Mexicans take over and give them all their tax money, free health care, all the jobs and money they want, free schooling and in the meantime the whole town is being trashed, full of drugs, Mexican prostitutes, and drunk driving Mexicans. I don't know how ya'll can stand living in such a filthy town full of illegal criminals that have surely fled their country to avoid prosecution for crimes commited in Mexico. I am so glad to be moved away from it, but my question is why does everyone in Monroe and around it just pretend like they don't see all the Mexicans or something? Everyone in NC knows the town is full of illegal criminals, but the people living in it can't see it?
Marshville Citizen 19

Waxhaw, NC

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Because they are undocumented Democrats, and White Liberals would rather rule in hell than serve in heaven.
Yep

Asheville, NC

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Yep, Monkeytown is ALL democrackkk, all de time...

They think that the Mexicotians will be good democrackkk voters if they can keep them on the government tit!!!

Monkeytown has become tragic from decades of democrackkk oppression and slavery.
Marshville Citizen 19

Waxhaw, NC

#4 Feb 23, 2013
All you have to do is ride through the "business district" of Monroe to see the #1 business is government. Three courthouses. And that's not enough to hold it all. Government spills out into every surrounding building for miles. Eats up the entire Sky City shopping center, satellite offices in every other office park along Old Charlotte Highway. Government government everywhere and not a place to breath. Stands to reason the only ones they can get to serve their beast is illegals and blacks. They know that self-respecting Whites avoid them (when they can). Of course, liberal government doesn't like to be avoided and isn't going to let you do it for long before they find another creative (devious) way of ensnaring you. It's a good life really--just go in, do your easy job with no fear of losing it, and sop up your pay. No worries, all the health and dental you can spend. And can't be fired. Neat gig.
Hatleyville

Charlotte, NC

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Confused wrote:
I'm just saying there are so many illegal Mexicans in Monroe the schools start teaching our kids Spanish so they can talk to 75% of the kids in their class. My daughter started calling me Madre. Why do the people of Monroe just act like this is normal? The police do nothing about it and they people just let the Mexicans take over and give them all their tax money, free health care, all the jobs and money they want, free schooling and in the meantime the whole town is being trashed, full of drugs, Mexican prostitutes, and drunk driving Mexicans. I don't know how ya'll can stand living in such a filthy town full of illegal criminals that have surely fled their country to avoid prosecution for crimes commited in Mexico. I am so glad to be moved away from it, but my question is why does everyone in Monroe and around it just pretend like they don't see all the Mexicans or something? Everyone in NC knows the town is full of illegal criminals, but the people living in it can't see it?
Caus they are the only ones working
Hatleyville

Charlotte, NC

#6 Feb 24, 2013
They are the hardest workers
Hatleyville

Charlotte, NC

#7 Feb 24, 2013
No one else wants to do anything but let the govt support them. Or either they are convicted felons

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8 Feb 24, 2013
If you have ever made love to a Mexican woman you will know the answer. They are the very skilled at sex and they know how to use all their goodies. I dated a 22 year old from Monrow and by date #2 she asked me to take her to the Hampton Inn because "I am horney to do sex with you gringo boy". She was all over me before I could get the door locked. Whew!!!!!
Marshville Citizen 19

Waxhaw, NC

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Mike Stegall wrote:
If you have ever made love to a Mexican woman you will know the answer. They are the very skilled at sex and they know how to use all their goodies. I dated a 22 year old from Monrow and by date #2 she asked me to take her to the Hampton Inn because "I am horney to do sex with you gringo boy". She was all over me before I could get the door locked. Whew!!!!!
Man, that's just nasty. Keep those greazy little bstrds away from me. They're ILLEGAL. Jeez and crackers, man.
el chapo

Charlotte, NC

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
<quoted text>
i have slept with a mexican lady and a mexican guy and yes they both swallow
what does a mexican virgin look like? an ugly first grader with braces.
Marsh Vegas

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jun 28, 2013
Cause they work and don't complain about no jobs !
They are hard workers most of them !
Marsh Vegas

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jun 28, 2013
Don't see em in unemployment line !
Marsh Vegas

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jun 28, 2013
Confused wrote:
I'm just saying there are so many illegal Mexicans in Monroe the schools start teaching our kids Spanish so they can talk to 75% of the kids in their class. My daughter started calling me Madre. Why do the people of Monroe just act like this is normal? The police do nothing about it and they people just let the Mexicans take over and give them all their tax money, free health care, all the jobs and money they want, free schooling and in the meantime the whole town is being trashed, full of drugs, Mexican prostitutes, and drunk driving Mexicans. I don't know how ya'll can stand living in such a filthy town full of illegal criminals that have surely fled their country to avoid prosecution for crimes commited in Mexico. I am so glad to be moved away from it, but my question is why does everyone in Monroe and around it just pretend like they don't see all the Mexicans or something? Everyone in NC knows the town is full of illegal criminals, but the people living in it can't see it?
. Maybe stay in lewisville
America

Clemmons, NC

#15 Jul 2, 2013
I am not in Lewisville that's just what comes up on my screen. And trust me I won't be back to Monroe for the obvious reasons I posted- please let me know if any of it is untrue. Also you don't see them in the unemployment line because they are here ILLEGALLY! DUH idiot. I have seen there "hard work" most of them don't show up half the time and are drunk.
negative

Fayetteville, NC

#16 Jul 2, 2013
There just trying to live a good life too. Go to there country and try to live . Some places are hell. The problem is obama ! Giving the drugies and the people who sit at home all day aka blacks money to eat and housing and killing babies and letting people run around crazy . How about you look at the bigger picture instead of pointing fingers and the mexicans who work so there kids can live here and.be educated too. If you were educated you would know tjat if they do commit a crime and isnt legal they are.deported . So get off it already. Us whites are suppose to execpt the black to except the mexicans and stop being so down right nasty
Worker

United States

#17 Jul 7, 2013
Marsh Vegas wrote:
Don't see em in unemployment line !
how would you know are u standing in the line? My guess would b yes
Native

Spartanburg, SC

#18 Jul 16, 2013
Marshville citizen there is only one court house in Monroe. Sounds like you may have a little hatred in you maybe because you put in for a government job and was denied employment. Not every government job is easy money some jobs such as public works has long hours and tends to be real demanding at times there are no hand outs I can promise you that. Next time you are without water or sewer service don't call customer service fix it yourself and figure it out on your own.
Bessemer city

Charlotte, NC

#19 Jul 19, 2013
Native wrote:
Marshville citizen there is only one court house in Monroe. Sounds like you may have a little hatred in you maybe because you put in for a government job and was denied employment. Not every government job is easy money some jobs such as public works has long hours and tends to be real demanding at times there are no hand outs I can promise you that. Next time you are without water or sewer service don't call customer service fix it yourself and figure it out on your own.
Stay in SC
Bessemer city

Charlotte, NC

#20 Jul 19, 2013
Come to Gastonia baby !
College grad

Clemmons, NC

#21 Jul 22, 2013
negative wrote:
There just trying to live a good life too. Go to there country and try to live . Some places are hell. The problem is obama ! Giving the drugies and the people who sit at home all day aka blacks money to eat and housing and killing babies and letting people run around crazy . How about you look at the bigger picture instead of pointing fingers and the mexicans who work so there kids can live here and.be educated too. If you were educated you would know tjat if they do commit a crime and isnt legal they are.deported . So get off it already. Us whites are suppose to execpt the black to except the mexicans and stop being so down right nasty
I am educated and I understand wanting to better yourself legally. But seriously do you live in Monroe? Have you ever been to Monroe? Because if you have you could see how trashed this city has become in the past 10 years since the Mexicans took over. Do you really believe the thousands of Mexicans in Monroe are legal citizens? Do you also really believe the police are doing everything they can to stop the illegal activity of illegal Mexicans in Monroe? I think not, look around you and wake up. This problem has gotten out of control and obviously you like living with illegals so that is good for you. I personally don't like and refuse to have my children living in a run down, prostitute driven, drug filled, Mexican city in the U.S.A.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
!!Breaking News Kristy Brooks!! (Jan '16) 5 hr hole in the wall 47
Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Aug 18 Jeremy Bess 9
another new town manager?????? Aug 14 todd2869 2
Free Siamese mix kittens Aug 13 Fred Herbert 3
Pokemon Go Jul 31 Pokachu 2
Pokemon Go Jul 30 Pikachu 1
Let's play Marshville Jeopardy (Jun '10) Jul 25 Badger 599

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages