Why do the people in Monroe love Mexicans so much?

Posted in the Monroe Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Sunday Jul 6
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Confused

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm just saying there are so many illegal Mexicans in Monroe the schools start teaching our kids Spanish so they can talk to 75% of the kids in their class. My daughter started calling me Madre. Why do the people of Monroe just act like this is normal? The police do nothing about it and they people just let the Mexicans take over and give them all their tax money, free health care, all the jobs and money they want, free schooling and in the meantime the whole town is being trashed, full of drugs, Mexican prostitutes, and drunk driving Mexicans. I don't know how ya'll can stand living in such a filthy town full of illegal criminals that have surely fled their country to avoid prosecution for crimes commited in Mexico. I am so glad to be moved away from it, but my question is why does everyone in Monroe and around it just pretend like they don't see all the Mexicans or something? Everyone in NC knows the town is full of illegal criminals, but the people living in it can't see it?
Marshville Citizen 19

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Because they are undocumented Democrats, and White Liberals would rather rule in hell than serve in heaven.
Yep

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Yep, Monkeytown is ALL democrackkk, all de time...

They think that the Mexicotians will be good democrackkk voters if they can keep them on the government tit!!!

Monkeytown has become tragic from decades of democrackkk oppression and slavery.
Marshville Citizen 19

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

All you have to do is ride through the "business district" of Monroe to see the #1 business is government. Three courthouses. And that's not enough to hold it all. Government spills out into every surrounding building for miles. Eats up the entire Sky City shopping center, satellite offices in every other office park along Old Charlotte Highway. Government government everywhere and not a place to breath. Stands to reason the only ones they can get to serve their beast is illegals and blacks. They know that self-respecting Whites avoid them (when they can). Of course, liberal government doesn't like to be avoided and isn't going to let you do it for long before they find another creative (devious) way of ensnaring you. It's a good life really--just go in, do your easy job with no fear of losing it, and sop up your pay. No worries, all the health and dental you can spend. And can't be fired. Neat gig.
Hatleyville

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Confused wrote:
I'm just saying there are so many illegal Mexicans in Monroe the schools start teaching our kids Spanish so they can talk to 75% of the kids in their class. My daughter started calling me Madre. Why do the people of Monroe just act like this is normal? The police do nothing about it and they people just let the Mexicans take over and give them all their tax money, free health care, all the jobs and money they want, free schooling and in the meantime the whole town is being trashed, full of drugs, Mexican prostitutes, and drunk driving Mexicans. I don't know how ya'll can stand living in such a filthy town full of illegal criminals that have surely fled their country to avoid prosecution for crimes commited in Mexico. I am so glad to be moved away from it, but my question is why does everyone in Monroe and around it just pretend like they don't see all the Mexicans or something? Everyone in NC knows the town is full of illegal criminals, but the people living in it can't see it?
Caus they are the only ones working
Hatleyville

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

They are the hardest workers
Hatleyville

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

No one else wants to do anything but let the govt support them. Or either they are convicted felons

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

If you have ever made love to a Mexican woman you will know the answer. They are the very skilled at sex and they know how to use all their goodies. I dated a 22 year old from Monrow and by date #2 she asked me to take her to the Hampton Inn because "I am horney to do sex with you gringo boy". She was all over me before I could get the door locked. Whew!!!!!
Marshville Citizen 19

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Mike Stegall wrote:
If you have ever made love to a Mexican woman you will know the answer. They are the very skilled at sex and they know how to use all their goodies. I dated a 22 year old from Monrow and by date #2 she asked me to take her to the Hampton Inn because "I am horney to do sex with you gringo boy". She was all over me before I could get the door locked. Whew!!!!!
Man, that's just nasty. Keep those greazy little bstrds away from me. They're ILLEGAL. Jeez and crackers, man.

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Mike Stegall wrote:
i have slept with a mexican lady and a mexican guy and yes they both swallow
el chapo

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Hassan al Madji wrote:
<quoted text>
i have slept with a mexican lady and a mexican guy and yes they both swallow
what does a mexican virgin look like? an ugly first grader with braces.
Marsh Vegas

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Cause they work and don't complain about no jobs !
They are hard workers most of them !
Marsh Vegas

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Don't see em in unemployment line !
Marsh Vegas

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Confused wrote:
. Maybe stay in lewisville
America

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

I am not in Lewisville that's just what comes up on my screen. And trust me I won't be back to Monroe for the obvious reasons I posted- please let me know if any of it is untrue. Also you don't see them in the unemployment line because they are here ILLEGALLY! DUH idiot. I have seen there "hard work" most of them don't show up half the time and are drunk.
negative

Cleveland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

There just trying to live a good life too. Go to there country and try to live . Some places are hell. The problem is obama ! Giving the drugies and the people who sit at home all day aka blacks money to eat and housing and killing babies and letting people run around crazy . How about you look at the bigger picture instead of pointing fingers and the mexicans who work so there kids can live here and.be educated too. If you were educated you would know tjat if they do commit a crime and isnt legal they are.deported . So get off it already. Us whites are suppose to execpt the black to except the mexicans and stop being so down right nasty
Worker

Joanna, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Marsh Vegas wrote:
Don't see em in unemployment line !
how would you know are u standing in the line? My guess would b yes
Native

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Marshville citizen there is only one court house in Monroe. Sounds like you may have a little hatred in you maybe because you put in for a government job and was denied employment. Not every government job is easy money some jobs such as public works has long hours and tends to be real demanding at times there are no hand outs I can promise you that. Next time you are without water or sewer service don't call customer service fix it yourself and figure it out on your own.
Bessemer city

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Native wrote:
Marshville citizen there is only one court house in Monroe. Sounds like you may have a little hatred in you maybe because you put in for a government job and was denied employment. Not every government job is easy money some jobs such as public works has long hours and tends to be real demanding at times there are no hand outs I can promise you that. Next time you are without water or sewer service don't call customer service fix it yourself and figure it out on your own.
Stay in SC
Bessemer city

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Come to Gastonia baby !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monroe Discussions

Search the Monroe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 min Victoria 56,446
outdoor art Tue Dauphine Eggers 3
STD epidemic Mon Tracy little 9
Review: Venture Pest Control Of Charlotte (Jun '12) Jul 24 jim 19
Do it yourself teeth whitening (May '10) Jul 24 luvnut 21
Editer of Home newspaper Jul 23 whowhat 2
welcome signs Jul 20 luvnut 7
•••
•••
•••
Monroe Dating

more search filters

less search filters