Sam Drake

Kenmore, WA

#40115 May 25, 2013
It's no wonder why waco doesn't post on topix much...everyone is mean to him and makes fun of his bipolar disorder and homosexuality. It's Gail,Allen and a bunch of other troll posters.To all those stupid asses,leave waco alone and GET A LIFE!!!
Strep Throat

Kenmore, WA

#40116 May 25, 2013
Kabuki wrote:
None of those incompetent folks
Yes, I agree Sam....waco doesn't need to put up with this nonsense,he's got better things to do than be gay bashed and be called a nut all the time on topix.I support you waco!
Allen 101

Murfreesboro, TN

#40117 May 25, 2013
Yeah Waco we love you! We only messin wit choo boy!
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40118 May 26, 2013
NC republilkans are introducing tolls on I77 as an additional way to get into working peoples pockets. Increasing taxes on food, medicine and doctor visits just doesn't bring in the money they wanted.
Red NECK

Spruce Pine, NC

#40120 May 26, 2013
Dang TSF WHAT are you doing in China? Oh, I forgot about the moniker thief!
martel

Ellenwood, GA

#40123 May 26, 2013
App State Fan wrote:
Obama lies are beyond belief.He's truly, the son of his father in every way.
His father is from App state and his son reads just fine from the teleprompter.
martel

Ellenwood, GA

#40124 May 26, 2013
TSF wrote:
Well here we go with the Nazi card, again. Republikans overplaying everything into a major crisis in an attempt to make political hay. Why would TP be a target of the IRS? Could it be that they are the groups who advocate elimination of taxes and non payment of taxes? Is it then reasonable to guess that there could be something funny about their paperwork? Kind of like weaving on the road and being targeted by the highway patrol who is out to remove drunks from the highways? No? It couldn't be that simple? So it must be a conspiracy by Hillary to send the TP foaming at the mouth fanatics to death camps where they would be rendered into soap and dog food. Clang clang clang goes the republican noise machine.
<quoted text>
sure, just put in irs looks closely at: naacp, code pink, la raza and planned parentlesshood and see the foam explode from democraps mouths
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40126 May 26, 2013
Actually, NC republikans have dropped background checks and education requirements for CHARTER SCHOOL personnel. Really. Now you can get out of prison with no education and start your very own republican charter school and collect voucher money from the state. Public schools are still required have strict background check and education certification for their personnel.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40128 May 26, 2013
If you are offended, TS. But I do admit that republikans in the NC legislature have some beneficial accomplishments. Possum dropping has been made legal, hunting on Sundays is now legal if you are on your own land, they have passed a law against rising sea levels and removed all those representing forestry, commercial fishing, sport fishing, farming and marine biology from the coastal management commission and replaced them with completely unbiased REALTORS.
Lois Lane 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go back to your own town and STFU!!!
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40129 May 26, 2013
It has yet to be explained why ANY partisan political organization deserves tax exemptions. The republikans are just banging the pots and pans, gnashing their teeth, foaming at the mouth, slinging snot and trying to create some traction. The idiots are still trying to win an election that has passed. Continuing to campaign against Obama is stupid because he will not be running for president again. Republikans need some more noble cause than tax breaks to the rich. They were elected to create jobs. How many have they created in over 2 years?---Answer--Zero. They have been too busy repealing affordable health care 38 times.
martel wrote:
<quoted text> sure, just put in irs looks closely at: naacp, code pink, la raza and planned parentlesshood and see the foam explode from democraps mouths
TSF

Sweden

#40130 May 26, 2013
Red NECK wrote:
Dang TSF WHAT are you doing in China? Oh, I forgot about the moniker thief!
I'll have sex with you if your not a republikan.
The OKLAHOMAN

Asheville, NC

#40132 May 27, 2013
She said the look on her teachers face, as the tornado closed in like roaring death, shocked her to the core as she never expected that strong adult to be afraid of anything , then the world became a thundering blackness.
Working Class Hero

Asheville, NC

#40133 May 27, 2013
America has always sent its teachers, doctors, bricklayers, and factory workers off to fight those who live only to fight.Professional soldiers and terrorists, against the bakers,millwrights and machinists of America.I don't forget our maimed and dead.Neither should you.To all the democrats, republicans, and independents, to all the myriad cultures and ethnicities who have fallen, I say that you are not forgotten, no matter how dark the day.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40134 May 27, 2013
Westboro Baptist republikans pray for people to die.

http://videos.huffingtonpost.com/former-westb...
TSF

Canyon Country, CA

#40135 May 27, 2013
I wish I could die. It's the only way I can get republikans out of my twisted obssessed idiot mind.
Red Dawn

Landrum, SC

#40136 May 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
Westboro Baptist republikans pray for people to die.
http://videos.huffingtonpost.com/former-westb...
These psychos are pretty commonly known.
martel

Dacula, GA

#40137 May 27, 2013
Why in God's name are those westboro baptist trotted out on such a consistent basis? Its like some talking point or something...see, even christians have racist, bigotted bastards too...look at those WESTBORO BAPTIST!! Evil, white christians!!Look, there are like 12 in the entire congragation...they must represent all baptists!!
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40138 May 28, 2013
Actually they represent all republikans.
martel wrote:
Why in God's name are those westboro baptist trotted out on such a consistent basis? Its like some talking point or something...see, even christians have racist, bigotted bastards too...look at those WESTBORO BAPTIST!! Evil, white christians!!Look, there are like 12 in the entire congragation...they must represent all baptists!!
TSF

Austin, TX

#40140 May 28, 2013
They also represent idiot-masochists like myself, obsessed with being gang-banged by republikans.
martel

Dacula, GA

#40141 May 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
Actually they represent all republikans.
<quoted text>
I figured you would chomp on that tasty bait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thrift Store(old BC Moores) 13 hr Peggy 4
Pinky Marsh (Feb '14) 14 hr Reid 16
Who is the Monroe, NC rightwing whacko nut? 17 hr New York Forum 9
Jeopardy 22 hr Elm Street Visionary 20
Editer of Home newspaper 23 hr NoBS 11
Randy Travis' name no longer on 'Welcome to Mar... Sun luvnut 22
Sheriffs Judges DA's Perverts in Union County N... (Jul '11) Sep 27 JHP 20

Monroe Jobs

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE