TSF

Clayton, NC

#39926 May 10, 2013
Even NC republikans will have a hard time exceeding the idiocy of the "Food Safety and Modernization Act' which went into US law Jan 4, 2011. That makes saving seed and planting your own garden illegal. So far farmers markets have not been regulated, but their activity can be under the law.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Republinuts and Demopsychos....welcome to the crazy ward of modern politics....
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

#39927 May 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
Even NC republikans will have a hard time exceeding the idiocy of the "Food Safety and Modernization Act' which went into US law Jan 4, 2011. That makes saving seed and planting your own garden illegal. So far farmers markets have not been regulated, but their activity can be under the law.
<quoted text>
TSF I wanna vacuum your pee pee. I want your pole in my pie hole.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39928 May 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the IRS has apologized to conservatives today for targeting conservative organizations.That may not be enough.Benghazi seems to be having an effect on the Administration as well, finally

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39930 May 10, 2013
Poor Allen.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#39931 May 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Poor Allen.
I have not posted anything on Topix in months, been to busy, working alot of overtime. Glad to see you have missed me, lol. I see you haven't changed any. Still confused.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39932 May 11, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not posted anything on Topix in months, been to busy, working alot of overtime. Glad to see you have missed me, lol. I see you haven't changed any. Still confused.
Aren't we all? I'm not worried about my copycats, they've made me famous.I've been working seven days a week for two months, I'm feeling great.I know you're upset about Obamas'problems, why don't you enter some posts on it, bring this forum back to reality.I only visit this forum infrequently, there are others around with some dignity remaining.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39933 May 11, 2013
Benghazi-gate is exposed! IRS admits targeting conservative groups! Are the dems losing their moral superiority?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39934 May 11, 2013
I don't get the Bengasi connection. Am I missing something?

WASHINGTON Lois Lerner, head of the Internal Revenue Service that oversees tax-exempt groups, apologized today for the IRS inappropriately flagging conservative political groups for additional reviews during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status.

Lerner said organizations that included the words "tea party" or "patriot" in their applications for tax-exempt status were singled out for additional reviews. Speaking at a conference in Washington, she said the practice was initiated by low-level workers in Cincinnati.

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
Follow us:@RCP_Articles on Twitter

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39935 May 11, 2013
TSF, you know I voted for Obama.But...the Benghazi thing is real.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39936 May 11, 2013
NC republikan legislature claims vouchers 1. save money 2 improve education. Neither one of those claims is true. If the state write a parent a check for say $4000 to send their child to a private school, the parent still has to add around $2000 to that for tuition, transportation, books, etc. So it save the state money but not the parent. There is zero evidence that private schools out perform public schools. There are no standards for teachers in private schools (not even criminal background checks) , no standards for curriculum, no standards for performance. In fact extensive fraud in the private school arena is rampant..
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39937 May 11, 2013
NC republican legislature has put fracking on the fast track with their regulation to permit process. They are going to frack the coastal waters, they are going to frack the mainland. They are goig to frack the entire state and all its citizens.
waco1909

Henderson, NV

#39938 May 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
NC republican legislature has put fracking on the fast track with their regulation to permit process. They are going to frack the coastal waters, they are going to frack the mainland. They are goig to frack the entire state and all its citizens.
I agree, but you still haven't answered my question whether or not you'll masturbate with me to a picture of Michael Jackson's dead body. Will you be my new Boy George doll?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39939 May 11, 2013
TSF wrote:
Bout time y'all joined the party!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39940 May 11, 2013
The problem is that there is very little fracking natural gas in NC except around Raleigh. That's fine with me if they frack Raleigh. There is quite a bit of frozen methane beneath the coastal waters as well as oil. The noreasters , hurricaines and fast currents kind of make drilling dangerous, difficult and potentially devastating to the fishing industry. Morehead is the only deep water port to work out of.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Bout time y'all joined the party!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39941 May 11, 2013
Call Patrick McHenry. He is into that weird republikan perversion stuff.Or there is Larry Craig. You could be happy then with your own kind.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but you still haven't answered my question whether or not you'll masturbate with me to a picture of Michael Jackson's dead body. Will you be my new Boy George doll?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39942 May 11, 2013
TSF, that nut doesn't have any if its own kind!
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

#39943 May 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
Call Patrick McHenry. He is into that weird republikan perversion stuff.Or there is Larry Craig. You could be happy then with your own kind.
<quoted text>
TSF, let's consummate our gay relationship with your pole in my hole. I wanna to be your blow up doll.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39945 May 12, 2013
Benghazi is taking off, and the IRS admits targeting conservative groups....this can't be good for the dems....

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39946 May 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Benghazi is taking off, and the IRS admits targeting conservative groups....this can't be good for the dems....
It isn't.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#39947 May 12, 2013
After two terms, the dems seen to think that they have things all sewed up.Recent events are proving otherwise.Expect the dems to pay a heavy price in the 2014 midterms, if the republicans regain control of both houses, Obamacare may well be dead in the water, and the liberal renaissance could be aborted as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do it yourself teeth whitening (May '10) 11 hr Grandma 22
Pinky Marsh (Feb '14) 14 hr pinky marsh 6
Randy Travis' name no longer on 'Welcome to Mar... Sep 15 Stop Now 20
Too many ads on Topix (Dec '13) Sep 15 Matthew E 6
looking into moving to Indian trail area... Sep 14 prinzie 1
Randy Travis' Name Removed From Hometown Sign Sep 14 luvnut 1
FYI for neighborhood watch (Jul '13) Sep 13 herald 3
•••
•••
•••