“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36075 Feb 16, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my rebuttal meat gazer
Of course it was, and that was my point. You have no rebuttal that actually speaks to the post.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36076 Feb 16, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>What I see in your rant is a person who thinks Americans must work more than forty hours a week to make a living.
I think many do work more, yet still do not make enough to live on.
I guess you would rather have the single mother leave her kids for most of the time so a few can live the good life.
Of course so often the end result is a child who is not raised properly, thus he/she grows up with problems society winds up dealing with and costing us even more. It is a vicious cycle and you are not helping to slow that cycle down.
If we went by your mentality, I think the cycle would speed up.

Look at third world countries and they often are going by your mentality. The parents sometimes never see their kids.

I note every post from your side shows no empathy for these people. I am just calling it out as I see it. If you have some empathy for them, I fail to see it in your words.
don't try to live in a house like the biltmore estates, working as a cashier or ditch digger.

Living within your means has nothing to do with sympathy or empathy. If you fail to meet your obligations first then you deserve to have bad shit happen to you. And that includes placing necessities, over wants or desires, first. No one made those single moms and dads have kids. Time for them to pony up and tough it out.

Location hidden

#36077 Feb 16, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>No, Lu tried but failed to post a link. I did look it up and it is a load of bullshit. Prove me wrong if you can.
I don't have to prove or disprove anything. You're the one who can't accept things at face value.

Location hidden

#36078 Feb 16, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>And you wonder why partisanship hurts the society from working together.
It is a war with you guys. You have no concept of "team America".
I don't wonder about it at all. I know all democrats are incorrect on everything.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36079 Feb 16, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not stupid bacon, he's really quite emotional. Probably a heavy flow day for him.
I wonder if that offended Bacon? I know she hates the C word, but I wonder if she hates sexist comments also?

Location hidden

#36080 Feb 16, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it was, and that was my point. You have no rebuttal that actually speaks to the post.
Like every time you post anything on here, you post nothing but ridiculous emotional temper tantrum horseshit meat gazer.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36081 Feb 16, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
don't try to live in a house like the biltmore estates, working as a cashier or ditch digger.
Living within your means has nothing to do with sympathy or empathy. If you fail to meet your obligations first then you deserve to have bad shit happen to you. And that includes placing necessities, over wants or desires, first. No one made those single moms and dads have kids. Time for them to pony up and tough it out.
Not sure how this has a single thing to do with what we are talking about.
I am pretty sure no one making minimum wage is living in a Biltmore sized home.
The conversation is, if you are making minimum wage and working forty hours a week, can you live on it? Are you saying one can but is just blowing his cash?
I know it is very hard for you to articulate.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36082 Feb 16, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove or disprove anything. You're the one who can't accept things at face value.
Face value? You made a claim about the Crawford ranch that is false.You just cannot admit fault.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36083 Feb 16, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Like every time you post anything on here, you post nothing but ridiculous emotional temper tantrum horseshit meat gazer.
Yet your post here is clearly an immature temper tantrum.
You and your team are constantly showing hypocrisy.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36084 Feb 16, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush wished we all accepted his claims at face value. You are so gullible to do so and this claim about his ranch is evidence to this.
Now lets spend a trillion dollars and four thousand American lives looking for WMD's due to face value claims.

Location hidden

#36085 Feb 16, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure how this has a single thing to do with what we are talking about.
I am pretty sure no one making minimum wage is living in a Biltmore sized home.
The conversation is, if you are making minimum wage and working forty hours a week, can you live on it? Are you saying one can but is just blowing his cash?
I know it is very hard for you to articulate.
Sure. Anyone can dipshit. I will speak more slowly...

C A L L E D M A N A G I N G Y O U R F I N A N C E S...

Can you understand that professor dickweed?

Location hidden

#36086 Feb 16, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Bush wished we all accepted his claims at face value. You are so gullible to do so and this claim about his ranch is evidence to this.
Now lets spend a trillion dollars and four thousand American lives looking for WMD's due to face value claims.
Blah blah blah...

Better than what the Kennedy's and LBJ spent and costed us for Vietnam...

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36087 Feb 16, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>And I bet when times are hard, these are the same employees that are begging for overtime! Then they go to social media outlets to complain about how their rich owners have no empathy, they're living their lavish lifestyles off of the backs of the little man, how the govt should step in and not only raise their pay, but make it mandatory that all full time employees get 40 hrs a week pay regardless of whether or not they work, while complaining the whole time about how they hate their jobs!
Speculate all you wish. Your rant only shows you imagine the worse of the workers. Typical of your team. Your team is clearly showing they are not on the side of the worker, and are always on the side of the employer.

You show a lack of empathy for the worker. You only show empathy for owners.

Location hidden

#36088 Feb 16, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Yet your post here is clearly an immature temper tantrum.
You and your team are constantly showing hypocrisy.
I know you are but what am I?

Really Miley? I expected better from a diva like yourself.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36089 Feb 16, 2013
Prairie Chapel Ranch is a 1,583 acre (6.4 kmē) ranch in unincorporated McLennan County, Texas, located seven miles (10 km) northwest of Crawford. The property was acquired by George W. Bush in 1999 and was known as the Western White House during his presidency. Bush spends vacation time at the house where he has also entertained dignitaries from around the world. The ranch gets its name from the Prairie Chapel School which was built nearby on land donated by mid-19th century German immigrant Heinrich Engelbrecht from Oppenwehe, Germany, who owned the land that now comprises the Bush ranch. Engelbrecht also donated land for the nearby Canaan Baptist Church (the "Prairie Chapel") http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prairie_Chapel_R...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36090 Feb 16, 2013
wikipedia, ever heard of it?????

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36091 Feb 16, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Allen. That kid has worked since he was 15 and was the child of a single mother, didn't have a choice. He put himself through school working two jobs, so I think he knows about hard work. He deserves to be salaried. He worked the line just as everyone else to learn the company from the ground up and he worked overtime to get him the extras he did without going to school and coming up, so sue him for trying to better himself. Yes, "he HAD to come in" because he cared about his job and the reputation of the company he has worked hard for. So, sue him for busting his hump when some couldn't come in because they had to go hunting, fishing, or work on their car they didn't have money to take to a garage, but wouldn't work to overtime in order to have the money to have their car fixed properly. BTW, the hunters and fishing guys were the ones bitching about not have enough money to pay bills, but somehow found money for these activities. Heck no, I don't feel sorry for them, they had a chance to make money for extras. I guess you're like Mike, to heck with job security and looking down the road for rough patches, live for the moment, don't save any and let the government keep me up. Geez.
So you see no problem in the fact this person had to work at age fifteen to live?
I think it was wrong of Allen to assume the worst of the supervisor. I see them as employees also. I noted how his bosses made him do the extra work instead of hiring more people.
I do fault him for blaming the employees if this is what he is actually doing. For all I know, you are twisting the story. But I will stick with your side if only hypothetical purposes.
As your story stands, it still shows the business refused to hire people when it needed them. They just screwed the worker. In this case it was your friend.

I have a lot of experience being a supervisor. I am fully aware of how the owners are not willing to hire people to do the jobs needed to operate the business. They will work a supervisor to the point he is making below minimum wages in many cases. These supervisors often have worked very hard to move up, yet they are still being taken advantage of to the point of only making minimum wage.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36092 Feb 16, 2013
emlu wrote:
Prairie Chapel Ranch is a 1,583 acre (6.4 kmē) ranch in unincorporated McLennan County, Texas, located seven miles (10 km) northwest of Crawford. The property was acquired by George W. Bush in 1999 and was known as the Western White House during his presidency. Bush spends vacation time at the house where he has also entertained dignitaries from around the world. The ranch gets its name from the Prairie Chapel School which was built nearby on land donated by mid-19th century German immigrant Heinrich Engelbrecht from Oppenwehe, Germany, who owned the land that now comprises the Bush ranch. Engelbrecht also donated land for the nearby Canaan Baptist Church (the "Prairie Chapel") http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prairie_Chapel_R...
If we assume this is true, the Silvers claims were wrong. In case you guys forgot already, he claimed it was a long owned Bush family property.
But do not expect Silver to admit fault. He takes what is presented to him by his side at face value.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36093 Feb 16, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah...
Better than what the Kennedy's and LBJ spent and costed us for Vietnam...
The difference between your team and ours is, we learned from that, you did not.
Your team is just repeating the mistakes of the past.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36094 Feb 16, 2013
emlu wrote:
wikipedia, ever heard of it?????
I just wish to know what point you are trying to prove by your link?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Traywick Travis 13 hr luvnut 13
Pawn Shop (Nov '13) 21 hr luvnut 13
free money Thu PawPaw Godwin 2
New Owners have moved in old PC tek new name ... (Jun '13) Tue Corky 3
Indian Trail Music Selection (Aug '12) Tue Musikologist 11
Jack's Pizzza of Indian Trail (Jul '10) Nov 24 ncjerseygurl 50
Do You Live The Same Through The Week As You Do... (Sep '12) Nov 20 Student 16
Monroe Dating
Find my Match

Monroe People Search