Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34895 Feb 5, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Typical Bacon, focusing on small details that have nothing to do with the price of tea in China and misses the substance.
"price of tea" fake! Mikie would never say that, fake, fake,

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34896 Feb 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>What is "paterns"?
Sort of like a"dolfin"?
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#34897 Feb 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>"price of tea" fake! Mikie would never say that, fake, fake,
Agreed
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34898 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allen is actually a man.Thought you knew.
;0, But you know, don't you Twinkie! Maybe you wouldn't get stabbed so much if you stopped leaving yourself wide open for a good burn.
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#34899 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Sort of like a"dolfin"?
Agreed

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#34900 Feb 5, 2013
I see I missed nothing here yesterday. How boring.

Has anyone seen the show "House of cards" with Kevin Spacey? It is one Netfix. It is a pretty good show about politics.

Robin Wright is also on the show. She is Sean Penn's X. I just watched her in "She's so lovely" with Sean. It was really good also.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#34901 Feb 5, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably should register and sign in if you wish Topix posters to engage in discourse or take you seriously.
I have, they have and you have.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34902 Feb 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>What is "paterns"?
Like the pattern of Bacon, Waco and yourself having no substance and just trying to point out spelling errors as if it matters.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34903 Feb 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>"price of tea" fake! Mikie would never say that, fake, fake,
You think you know me, but clearly you do not.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34904 Feb 5, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
;0, But you know, don't you Twinkie! Maybe you wouldn't get stabbed so much if you stopped leaving yourself wide open for a good burn.
Hit a soft spot?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#34905 Feb 5, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
I see I missed nothing here yesterday. How boring.
Has anyone seen the show "House of cards" with Kevin Spacey? It is one Netfix. It is a pretty good show about politics.
Robin Wright is also on the show. She is Sean Penn's X. I just watched her in "She's so lovely" with Sean. It was really good also.
what is"one Netflix"?
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#34906 Feb 5, 2013
Agreed

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34907 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> what is"one Netflix"?
On Netflix, Barney.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34908 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> what is"one Netflix"?
Maybe not the same as a "Netfix"?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34909 Feb 5, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Like the pattern of Bacon, Waco and yourself having no substance and just trying to point out spelling errors as if it matters.
Being ignorant matters, ESPECIALLY, to Mikie. You should call yourself "Mike Fake Du" nice ring to it.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34910 Feb 5, 2013
Does anyone know where my avatar came from?
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#34911 Feb 5, 2013
Agreed
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34913 Feb 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Being ignorant matters, ESPECIALLY, to Mikie. You should call yourself "Mike Fake Du" nice ring to it.
Barney and Thelma Lu has a nice ring to it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34914 Feb 5, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
Does anyone know where my avatar came from?
WOW, WOW and more WOW; I just had to check back on this thread and re-read some things. Mike Du, NO ONE cares what fake names you hide behind. You did all of this on the Myrtle Beach forum using NIGHTSHIFT from North Myrtle Beach. You don't write on that forum much anymore, sine most people there have found you out.

So you come over here and harass these people, who have done nothing to you. It's all because YOU are so jealous of me talking to them and having a decent conversation; or at least trying too. Then you barge over here and hijack people's Avatar's and their names. They may not see it; but hopefully one day they will wake up and see just how sick you really are.

Someone who creates numerous NEW threads and all of a sudden, numerous posters start commenting on it to each other; in a matter of minutes. Huh, Odd! It's the same thing you did in the Myrtle Beach forum. Using your famous words: evidently, substance, moron, grow up and on and on. It's not hard to notice your pattern.

Unfortunately, these people who want to talk about important things or just have a conversation amongst themselves; can't because you want to throw a wrench into their conversation. All because no one is talking to you or paying you any attention.
It must really suck to be you!

As we're driving to MB; I can hardly wait to see what more information I'm about to walk into. I can only imagine how the meeting went with the Professional Standards at the PD. What a mess of a trail you weave.
llllllllllll

Lenoir, NC

#34915 Feb 5, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney and Thelma Lu has a nice ring to it.
dickheadhasaniceringtoittoo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thrift Store(old BC Moores) (Sep '14) Sat Renaldo 14
Food and Stuff Thu Indianaheart 3
ABC Store Aug 26 Ex-citizen 3
News Mineral Springs challenger cancels debate (Oct '09) Aug 24 chuck 10
Union County new motto Aug 24 taxed2death 3
El Vallarte Aug 22 whoever 6
Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Aug 18 Buddy Rowe 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages