Judge William David Lee is a Thief anf a Pervrt

Posted in the Monroe Forum

out4justice

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2012
I say so I can prove it in Court ,Jury demand .he is one sorry SOB he can sue me if he wants my name is Steven Bird the man he robed after the Union County Sheriffs Framed and Raped me.You have one sorry bunch of Mother Fu__ers in the State of North Carolina .you can talk to my lawyer Freeks .a durty bunch of perverts in Union County,
theRooster

United States

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Union County is the Sorryest pack of Little BITCHES and HOOSS.Thats one Dirty bunch of SCUM and THIEVES.
how do you know
#3 Aug 16, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAH it worked out good ,that pic of shits day will come. my name is Jim Cook ,the Pervert Judge can kiss myass.
theRooster

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2012
a little thiven pervert bitch Judge William David Lee
shut up

Matthews, NC

#6 Sep 17, 2012
i think u are gay and wont to have sex with him
Robin

Monroe, NC

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Bruce Wayne is a pervet. Don't let him take you to the his Cave. He will say "bend over and pick up that quarter". Peter Parker is another pervert and also treat wimmens bad. He say all wimmins is hos because one way or another they selling that good stuff. I think he is nuts.
lak

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2012
Robin wrote:
Bruce Wayne is a pervet. Don't let him take you to the his Cave. He will say "bend over and pick up that quarter". Peter Parker is another pervert and also treat wimmens bad. He say all wimmins is hos because one way or another they selling that good stuff. I think he is nuts.
get real asshooooo it's ok with you if Pervert Judges Frame Rob Innocent people get a f-ing life.
thefuckedover one

United States

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Robin wrote:
you a real sack of shitman.will have a celebration. You RUN a muck.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Cardio Center means less travel time for Un... Feb 23 Marshville Neighbor 5
Pawn Shop (Nov '13) Feb 23 Jane Fairfax 15
Let's play Marshville Jeopardy (Jun '10) Feb 23 Yep 580
How a real town manager speaks about their town (Feb '14) Feb 21 Marshville Res 8
Is Frank Deese REALLY the best Marshville can d... (Nov '13) Feb 17 Jeyonce 14
Marshville Park Feb 15 Marshville Res 6
NEVER leave your children alone with the PERVER... (Oct '11) Feb 12 basketball12345 20
Monroe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:26 am PST

Bleacher Report11:26AM
Bears, Steelers Among Top Spots for FA RB Jackson
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?