United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

Judge william david Lee-Joshua williams-Nathan Hunt GwynIII of Union County N.C. and C.Thomas Ewdwards-Timothy S.Kincaid of Catawba County.a pack of SCUM Thieves Framers Infamous and PUTRID.this is going all over the U.S.my opinion U S is f_______ up bad.covering up crimes by Judges.
curious

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

are those judges being investigated by any agency? how do you know this?
we the people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

curious wrote:
are those judges being investigated by any agency? how do you know this?
it was all covered up,ask Sheriff eddie Cathey about the coverup you will see Union county is a kaln of Dirty Perverts Evidence Manufacturing Corrupt Thieves Liars,Framers,Perverts sorry Mother ______ so they can help Filipiono Prostitution ring, filipino Hosss get a Green card Pervert Sheriffs did over 50 fed and State Crimes all covered up.Judge William David Lee D.A. Snyder Judge C.Thomas Edwards Catawby Co. did CONSPIRE and Did Real-estate FRAUD after the Filipino Ho was out of the Counry.and no the Gov.did cover it all up.State of North Carolina is the Dirtest in the USA and Union Catawba the Dirtiest.Judge William David Lee is one of the Biggest crimanels in the United States of America.TRUE he takes bribes all the time so Innocent men have to be Framed up for money.
we the people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

No civil Rights in Union County or the State of North Carolina Dirty Corrupt Sheriff's Judges D.A.'s Malicious False Arrest to cover up the theft of my five Properties Sheriff's State of N.C.Manufactured/Falsified Witnesses/Evidence covered up a child Prostitution ring for ther Filipino Ho so the Judges, D.A. Snyder can get away with the theft of my Properties my car and the Crimes by the Sheriffs it is True USDOJ let the N.C Law-iforcemet Sheriffs get away with it all.talk to my lawyer,not the dirty N.C. lawers.
steve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

sorry MOTHER F______ scum of the earth.set a Jury Perverts.Bunch of W hores
we the people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

see thay getin away with it.
jenn

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

i can say judge gwyn does not follow any law. union co. is all about politics an if your not in politics nor know any than your screwed! I am filing with judicial standards agaist gwyn also with court of appeals, guess we will see if Raleigh can help union co. because the ones we elected sure as hell arent doing thier jobs! We the people gotta show these judges that if they cant follow law then their ass is outta here! Gwyn thinks he is god an is over all the other judges so they have no choice other than follow what he says.My lawyer wont even call gwyn out when he breaks the law bc he say's "I have to work in this county!
Justin Tyme

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

Sure hope you hire someone to write your letters! You two have a third grade command of the English language.
Max

Wingate, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Judged:

The guy writing all of this is a certified nut case. He's been writing this slander for 2 years and even put up posters making these charges. He has slandered the sheriff, Chief Deputy, DA, former DA, several judges and members of the police departments. Someone wrote last year that this guy was incarcerated either at Union County Jail or Brown Creek Prison and was writing this stuff as his revenge.
we the people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

Max wrote:
The guy writing all of this is a certified nut case. He's been writing this slander for 2 years and even put up posters making these charges. He has slandered the sheriff, Chief Deputy, DA, former DA, several judges and members of the police departments. Someone wrote last year that this guy was incarcerated either at Union County Jail or Brown Creek Prison and was writing this stuff as his revenge.
lets see your rundown I'm in Jail or what?the Pervert Union County Sheriffs Framed RAPED robed me ,your Pervert Judges.Dirty D.A's Thieves Liars and Framers .now you want to sue me get after it I cant wait to get in court,skin me LOL. you want my name ask the PERVERT Detectives I'm the dud that did and is SUING.now2 you just get after it dud skin me LOL ps you can kiss my asssss
we the people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Max wrote:
bite me beatch LOL I we Raped by the SCUM Sheriffs so you like Pervers with Badges?
tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

I wouldn't rape an idiot like you, but I would love to shove something in your mouth so you would shut.the hell up. You are an idiot who can not spell or compose a sentence. You are worthless
we the people wrote:
<quoted text>bite me beatch LOL I we Raped by the SCUM Sheriffs so you like Pervers with Badges?
we the people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

tim wrote:
I wouldn't rape an idiot like you, but I would love to shove something in your mouth so you would shut.the hell up. You are an idiot who can not spell or compose a sentence. You are worthless
<quoted text>
kiss off asho lol winning. take your chance i im in Union county.see the signs
theRooster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Justin Tyme wrote:
Sure hope you hire someone to write your letters! You two have a third grade command of the English language.
suckmybut kiss off
theRooster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

48 Hours o but no charges on the Pedaphiel Judges.
dictionary4U

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Can we get a law passed that requires spellcheck atleast? Anyone that writes like "theRooster" and "we the people" should have spent time reading the dictionary while locked away. True examples of reform.
Anna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

dictionary4U wrote:
Can we get a law passed that requires spellcheck atleast? Anyone that writes like "theRooster" and "we the people" should have spent time reading the dictionary while locked away. True examples of reform.
easy for you to say you have never been raped by the Pervert Sheriffs.little BITCH tell your little pervert friends this is my opiniionated now please come by and tell me you love me in person .LOL
Daniel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

No one cares. Give it up
O-Really-Now

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Max: You seem to be familiar with this character. Willing to post his name here, if you know it? If not, any other method available to obtain a name?

(Anyone else know the author?)

Thanks ...
theRooster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

O-Really-Now wrote:
Max: You seem to be familiar with this character. Willing to post his name here, if you know it? If not, any other method available to obtain a name?
(Anyone else know the author?)
Thanks ...
Yes my name is William David Lee ,look this shit is going all over the Country. now suckoff bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monroe Discussions

Search the Monroe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 33 min State of Florida 54,928
Union County Solid Waste Sun hole in the wall 4
Investing in Marshville? Fri Main St Man 7
Town Manager Amanda Reid Fri Main St Man 45
welcome signs Fri Marshville Knight 4
Review: Venture Pest Control Of Charlotte (Jun '12) Jul 9 Pete Gagliano 18
STD epidemic Jul 9 muskie-dine 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monroe Jobs

•••