Jehovah's Witnesses try to be inclusive

Jan 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Enquirer-Journal

Kingdom Hall Jehovaha s Witnesses aim to include everyone. a oeSomething that is outstanding is our unity,a said David Semonian, a spokesman for the church.

Comments (Page 110)

Showing posts 2,181 - 2,187 of2,187
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
True Christian witness

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

humble man wrote:
I am very humble and believe there are good and bad amongst all people and that includes the witnesses, they are simply misguided and indoctrinated and made to feel guilt by the Watchtower society. I would say to them follow Jesus and not a man made organisation
A truly humble person would not admit he was humble for humility is an attitude. If you believe what someone says about another person or their family without your own evidence, you are gullible.

Jehovah's witnesses don't need anyones praise or commendation for their hard work of going door to door preaching, and they are not stopped by anyone's opinons, especially of their sincerity, they have Jehovah God's backing and the support of Jesus as their reigning King in heaven.

It is you that is misguided by your self righteousness, and your lack of understanding Bible prophecy for these last days, something no other religion has except the witnesses of Jehovah God. That is also a fact,
no one can receive that understanding without Jehovah God's holy spirit,
and only the meek of this earth get that from Jehovah God.
Psalm 37:11
My-EYEs

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

the link for this story appears to be broken..at least thats what it tells me when I try to click on it. Hmmmm..?
The Watcher

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

The organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is one of the most exclusive religions on the planet. They are also one of the most antisemitic.

They exclude all of humanity other than those who accept the governing body of their organization as their spiritual leaders. Since the organization formally reject the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel and all things Jewish, they also reject the Jewish Jesus who grew up worshiping the GOD of Israel.

They then teach that those excluded for not accepting the governing body as their masters will be hacked to death by their god's angels any day now in a battle called Armageddon. They say this battle will be so ferocious that the blood will flow through the streets three feet deep!

The only thing inclusive about this cult is that everyone that disagrees with them is included in those who will contribute to the three feet high ocean of blood created by the slaughter of men, women, and children by their insane god at a battle named after one word,"Armageddon", in one book, Revelations, that was not even added to the Roman Canon until the sixth century!

“GOD'S TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

A SMALL VILLAGE IN UPSTATE NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

True Christian witness wrote:
<quoted text>
A truly humble person would not admit he was humble for humility is an attitude.
Wouldn't one's humility be determined by what he said, how he presented an idea, or by his actions? I would think that one's humility would be seen by those hearing his words or observing his actions.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
There is so much to be said about the wisdom and practicality found in the Native American ways of thinking which relate to what you are speaking about:
"Where no one intrudes, many can live in harmony." ---Chief Dan George
"Before our white brothers arrived to make us civilized men,
we didn't have any kind of prison. Because of this, we had no delinquents
Without a prison, there can be no delinquents.
We had no locks nor keys and therefore among us there were no thieves.
When someone was so poor that he couldn't afford a horse, a tent or a blanket, he would, in that case, receive it all as a gift
We were too uncivilized to give great importance to private property.
We didn't know any kind of money and consequently, the value of a human being was not determined by his wealth.
We had no written laws laid down, no lawyers, no politicians,
therefore we were not able to cheat and swindle one another.
We were really in bad shape before the white men arrived and I don't know how to explain how we were able to manage without these fundamental things that (so they tell us) are so necessary for a civilized society."
John (Fire) Lame Deer
Sioux Lakota - 1903-1976
"Civilization has been thrust upon me.... and it has not added one whit to my love for truth, honesty, and generosity." - Luther Standing Bear, Oglala Sioux, 1868-1937
"Treat the earth well.
It was not given to you by your parents,
it was loaned to you by your children.
We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors,
we borrow it from our Children."
Chief Seattle 1780-1866
"I do not think the measure of a civilization
is how tall its buildings of concrete are,
But rather how well its people have learned to relate
to their environment and fellow man."
Sun Bear of the Chippewa Tribe
As much as I enjoy many of the technological advances I have seen developed in my time here on earth, I also realize that the people/civilizations IN the world are at tremendous risk with all that is bad for them and that the earth itself is sick so that it cannot sustain life as it was intended to.
One of my favorite quotes says it all:
"Martin Luther King said,
'I have a dream.' But we Indians didn't have a dream. We had a reality."
Ben Black Elk 1863-1950
I want you to just live a productive life without the governments help. Enough is enough.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything CIA said is completely untrue.
And you expect people to believe that..??

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

KFC - San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I pretty much fit the description of a woman not marrying nor given in marriage. Not searching. Not AT ALL IN WANT. I had my husband and he was all I ever needed! Because I have no further desire does not make me love this earth any less. I simply have no desire to remarry or carry on in that manner! Yet I am not spirit and still can love right here, where my heart has always been as God had planted in my heart to begin with.
It's very acceptable to be single. You can serve Jehovah much more freely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,181 - 2,187 of2,187
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monroe Discussions

Search the Monroe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr State of Florida 50,020
Anderson Project Tue Pookie 38
St. Judes Event Held April 12th Tue Hey Jude 2
Sylvia kay Anderson (Jun '12) Mon busted 6
New Bar Shawnigans is BUST/FAIL Apr 21 Shawn Igans 13
New town manager hired Apr 20 Openuris 21
Marshville's New town manager Apr 19 Facebook 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monroe Jobs

•••