Review of FAMILY CAR WASH & MINI STORAGE

Posted in the Monroe Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jimmy Valiant

Charlotte, NC

#2 Apr 11, 2013
This is where I go to clean mr RIDE. I keep it stylin and profiling , wooooo!
Jimmy Valiant

Charlotte, NC

#3 Apr 11, 2013
This is where I go to clean my ride, baby,,,,,,,
Omar Gonzalez

Charlotte, NC

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Keep your ride clean at family car wash
Woooo

Charlotte, NC

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Woooooo! Gets my ride clean!
Jim smith

Charlotte, NC

#6 Apr 11, 2013
I have used many washes in the past. I actually pass two others on my way to family car wash. The vacuums are so so much better and offers a family atmosphere.
I recommend FAMILY CAR WASH & mini storage
1959 old charlotte hwy. in. Monroe , nc
You won't be disappointed.
Jim smith

Charlotte, NC

#7 Apr 11, 2013
Pollen got u down ? Get r clean at family car wash .

Very competitively priced. You won't be disappointed. Been a returning customer for years. Since they opened.....
Nature Boy

Charlotte, NC

#8 Apr 13, 2013
Even the nature boy gives a thumbs up! Woooooooo!
Dusty

Charlotte, NC

#9 Apr 13, 2013
Gets my baby's ride clean. Best vacuums in town!
Clean Ride

Charlotte, NC

#10 Apr 13, 2013
Family Car Wash provides me with a clean secure environment to wash and vacuum my auto. They have convenient hours and have a great location for all!
Karen T

Charlotte, NC

#11 Apr 13, 2013
I feel very comfortable using FAMILY car wash . It has a great location , proper lighting, and security. Join a safe place to wash your ride. A family atmosphere whether you need to rent a storage unit , or simply wash your car try this place. It is located in a great , convenient place .
Karen T

Charlotte, NC

#12 Apr 13, 2013
Also, I pass two other car washes that are not nearly as nice. I would rather feel safe and in a family environment , rather than a not so well lit crime ridden one.

Family Car Wash provides the customer with a safe , secure, clean place to wash my car or store my belongings in a convenient locked facility.
Karen T

Charlotte, NC

#13 Apr 13, 2013
Family Car Wash and Mini Storage is the best for the price you will find anywhere around the Monroe City area. Monroe Police frequently use this place if this tells you anything. Don't be surprised to see a Polce Car cleaning his or her ride!(Anytime day or night).
Karen T

Charlotte, NC

#14 Apr 13, 2013
Jim smith wrote:
I have used many washes in the past. I actually pass two others on my way to family car wash. The vacuums are so so much better and offers a family atmosphere.
I recommend FAMILY CAR WASH & mini storage
1959 old charlotte hwy. in. Monroe , nc
You won't be disappointed.
. I agree but address is 1950 not 1959 just a typo loops.
Peggy S

Charlotte, NC

#15 Apr 13, 2013
Thanks for the info. I went through the drive thru and it got pollen off my car didn't even have to get out of my car. I saw two Monroe Police Officers while I was there cleaning cars.
Securityman

Charlotte, NC

#16 Apr 13, 2013
This is a vety convenient car wash and mini storage . For the competitive price i would recommend both car wash and mini storage. Auto Bell. Is at least 8.00 DOLLARS more and they just wipe your car down.
Securityman

Charlotte, NC

#17 Apr 13, 2013
Very convenient location. Family oriented business !
Securityman

Charlotte, NC

#18 Apr 13, 2013
Ive noticed several Police Officers using this facility.
Securityman

Charlotte, NC

#19 Apr 13, 2013
Pollen NOT a problem at Family Car Wash and mini storage.
Securityman

Charlotte, NC

#20 Apr 13, 2013
Keep your ride clean at Family Car Wash. Also, they provide storage mini warehouses for very competitive prices ! Compare and you will see .... Get the most bang for your buck at the BEST LOCATION IN TOWN. Dont waste your time with the others come to family, where we provide a family atmosphere.
James Junior

Charlotte, NC

#21 Apr 14, 2013
When I went to wash and shine up my Cadillac there were 5 Monroe police, 4 calling birds 3 Sheriff's Deputies, 2 Highway Patrolmen and an FBI agent. There was also a detachment of United States Marines, 2 Sherman tanks and an F-14 Tomcat. I felt safe.

Some man came out and said "We are giving away $50 with every car wash today--do you want to sign up"?

I said "Why hell yeah" and signed my name to a paper without reading it.

So I put my money in the machine, put some warshing powders on my car and commense to scrubbing with a big old brush when a woman with big floppy boosums comes running yelling at me to be gentle. Well boys I didn't quite know what to make of this development so I looked her right dead in the eyes and asked her "Jus' what in the hell am I s'pose to be gentle with"?

She grinned and spit out a stream of bacca juice between her two remaining yellow teeth, farted real loudly and said "At thar brush, You is fixin' to scratch th' finish on yer Cadylack".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's play Marshville Jeopardy (Jun '10) Jul 25 Badger 599
Shiloh Trace HOA (Nov '13) Jul 25 PNorkett 3
B&B HVAC Indian Trail Jul 24 BBhvacLIARS 2
employees of Lucas Landscapping Jul 23 Chytownhustler 58
looking into moving to Indian trail area... (Sep '14) Jul 23 Ivory Snow 2
Vote for TRUMP Jul 19 Enter Username 6
Can a black man be a redneck? (Mar '10) Jul 10 Georgia Peaches 27

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance