Man fatally stabbed outside Monroe Co. strip club

Mar 11, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WNWO-TV Toledo

The Monroe County Sheriff's Office is investigating a fatal stabbing outside an Erie, Mich.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Friend of the hunters

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

How much do you want to bet that one of the Duvalls is involved with this?
kimmy

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

Friend of the hunters wrote:
i've seen your post's on the duvall family before on other threads that were very rude.what is your deal man?are you living in the past?what i don't understand is the men who "supposedly"killed these hunters(not a bit of evidence was presented against them to prove they did anything)they are sitting in prison.(just because of their last name)which seems very unjustly to me.just as you want to ridicule the rest of the family(just because of their last name)you need to get over it and stop taking your emotions out on innocent people.
kimmy

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

by the way,this thread is about a young man who was killed,how tragic.and before the 4 suspects who are held in custody's names are even released you want to automatically blame the duvall family.if you hate them that much why don't you start a thread about them instead of posting it on a thread like this?maybe you have something to do with this and your trying to cover by blaming them???
friend of the family

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

well,i see the other post's i put on here were deleted.funny how people can post a bunch of bull crap about innocent people and that is allowed here on topix,but if someone tries to stick up for an innocent family it has to be deleted.well friend of the hunters you may think you're funny hiding behind your computer,but you're not gonna think its so funny when you're called out and the spotlight is on you.defamation of character.you can't just dog on someone on the internet and think you can get away with it.i've already talked with the family and they've already called their lawyer.so thank you for making my friends alot richer for all your nasty posts about them!!you have a great day thinking about that!can't wait to see you in court.hahaha jokes on you pecker head!!!!
kimmy

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

thank you friend of the family for putting this idiot in his place.this family will find out just who did this to their loved one in due time.but does this stupid man realize he is putting the duvall's life in danger by posting such stupid accusations about them?i really hope he gets in alot of trouble for this,i've heard of four other idiots on topix who have had charges brought against them for the exact same thing.two of them are behind bars for a few years and lost everything they owned.i'm glad to hear you've brought this to the duvall's attention.i'll be happy to have one less idiot on topix.
friend of the family

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

wow topix is a very one sided place i see.it's ok for friend of the hunters to talk crap about the duvalls on a thread that has nothing to do with them,but if you try to stick up for the duvall family and put someone in their place your comments get deleted.anyhooo really doesn't matter cuz the damage is already done.so go ahead and delete this one too if you'd like,it's already been copied,pasted and sent to an attorney.who was very happy to take the case!!ttyl.
kimmy

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

if inappropriate post's are supposed to be removed,why is all this bs still on here about the duvall's?There was no Duvall involved in this....
J Duvall

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Alrighty then...
bra

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

wouldn't surprise me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monroe Discussions

Search the Monroe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Apr 5 Mr brown 2
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 109
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Mar 27 rider 5,463
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 301
numerous dead and starved animals found on farm Mar '14 caselogic 1
Moving to Tazewell TN Mar '14 kathy graham 3
Anybody know Timothy Cuykendall??? (Oct '13) Mar '14 kathy graham 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monroe Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monroe People Search