All Detroit Public Schools Closed Tue...

All Detroit Public Schools Closed Tuesday

There are 16 comments on the WXYZ story from May 26, 2009, titled All Detroit Public Schools Closed Tuesday. In it, WXYZ reports that:

Important information for parents and students in the Detroit Public School District.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXYZ.

Runny

United States

#2 May 26, 2009
Its so easy to only wash your hands then things like this would not only happen here !
Dell

Saginaw, MI

#3 May 26, 2009
They think they are on a two day seminar when actually they are getting their pink slips. See ya!
Hey Runny how was your weekend?
Runny

United States

#4 May 26, 2009
I have a feeling panafrican is coming on here soon to really start something !
I'm waiting....
The week end was nice Dell,hope you enjoyed yours too ?
Dell

Saginaw, MI

#5 May 26, 2009
Weekend was good. Did alot of yard work. What is Detroit coming to? It was bad years ago and is getting worse. Soon all of the schools will be closed in Detroit and then what? Glad I got the hell out of there when I did. Panny will be here soon to yak it up on how safe Detroit is. Cant wait for the stuff to hit the fan!
Runny

United States

#6 May 26, 2009
This forum is nice,I like too agree too disagree alot myself,hell lets yuk it up to the max !
Wiseguy

Clinton Township, MI

#7 May 26, 2009
will anyone even notice if they are closed??
Dell

Saginaw, MI

#8 May 26, 2009
Wiseguy wrote:
will anyone even notice if they are closed??
All the suburbanites will notice when their schools become over crowded. One huge disaster after another. Got to feel sorry for those kids who want an education and wont be able to get one.
Wiseguy

Clinton Township, MI

#9 May 26, 2009
Dell wrote:
<quoted text>
All the suburbanites will notice when their schools become over crowded. One huge disaster after another. Got to feel sorry for those kids who want an education and wont be able to get one.
Very true Dell...have the kids take one for the team. great answer huh?
Runny

United States

#10 May 26, 2009
Dell wrote:
<quoted text>
Its like I said move to Ohio,the rest of this state suks too !
I have a nice place though,I'm so happy.....
Dell

Saginaw, MI

#11 May 26, 2009
Runny wrote:
<quoted text>Its like I said move to Ohio,the rest of this state suks too !
I have a nice place though,I'm so happy.....
Runny it sounds like you have a great place. I think all of us trolls should find our way there to check it out. Remember the little troll dolls from a long time ago and each of them had a weird hair color? I call hot pink.
Dell

Saginaw, MI

#12 May 26, 2009
Wiseguy wrote:
<quoted text> Very true Dell...have the kids take one for the team. great answer huh?
Too bad the team already stinks. I do feel sorry for the kids though. Bad times getting worse. Sad but true.
Runny

United States

#13 May 26, 2009
I bought a stone bird bath that has a lite house sitting in it for the front yard,it cost 160.smackeroonies and the birdies luv it.
Those little humming birds are so cool around the flower beds !
Dell

Saginaw, MI

#14 May 26, 2009
Runny wrote:
I bought a stone bird bath that has a lite house sitting in it for the front yard,it cost 160.smackeroonies and the birdies luv it.
Those little humming birds are so cool around the flower beds !
what about the trolls?
Runny

United States

#15 May 26, 2009
Dell wrote:
<quoted text>
what about the trolls?
I don't do drugs only darvons for aches I get some times and you know what I'm like when that happens.....
Dell

Saginaw, MI

#16 May 26, 2009
Runny wrote:
<quoted text>I don't do drugs only darvons for aches I get some times and you know what I'm like when that happens.....
Dont get testy Im just playing. Slow night. Goodnite.
Runny

United States

#17 May 26, 2009
Dell wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont get testy Im just playing. Slow night. Goodnite.
Going to shave those legs ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Smith (Aug '10) Aug 1 hisex 11
Dawn Duvall (Jan '09) Jul '15 Being Real 134
scott brazill (Jun '14) May '15 looking 3
Monroe's Drug Epidemic (Jul '12) May '15 Jeffry 19
Ladies only May '15 Jeffry 1
News DTE Energy to receive license for new nuclear unit May '15 BDV 1
full tilt boogie ballroom (Dec '09) Apr '15 Victoria H 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages