Larry the loser
big time

Dearborn, MI

#1 Aug 2, 2010
40 years old 6ft black face hair .Larry Smith this guy beats up woman and can't hold a job ex con he beat up his own sister . You are a punk dude .This guy will steal from you and all he does is drink he is a sack of sh%t stay away from this dork .You will pay for all of your b.s guy .
big time

Dearborn, MI

#2 Aug 2, 2010
This guy got caught playing with peanut butter with his dog ya that right he is a freak show . He will go around and sniff little boys bicycle sits he is sick and keep him from you friends and family ..
big time

Dearborn, MI

#3 Aug 3, 2010
If you are a woman keep going if you see this turd ball larry smith he is bad news and is a crackhead woman beater. larry smith from monroe,mi big time loser he can't keep out of troble grow up loser larry
big time

Dearborn, MI

#4 Aug 6, 2010
Jerkface Loser Larry Smith
big time

Dearborn, MI

#5 Aug 9, 2010
loser baby so why don't u kill me lol
Beach Boy

Carleton, MI

#6 Aug 13, 2010
Larry Smith volunteers at the local hospital and for United Way in Monroe. Good man.
dunno

Midland, MI

#7 Sep 8, 2010
i suspect you all are talking about 2 different Larry Smiths. soon as I saw the name I knew you had to be talking about this guy used to run around the west side of town. comes from lasalle. did time in prison.
his kid

Aurora, IL

#8 Jun 19, 2013
big time wrote:
If you are a woman keep going if you see this turd ball larry smith he is bad news and is a crackhead woman beater. larry smith from monroe,mi big time loser he can't keep out of troble grow up loser larry
big time i dont know who you are but.you sound like an idiot he never.killed anyone in food town parking.lot.for one dumbass about.him not taking care of his kids ur.stupid because i see.him.everyday n.anything i need he is there for.he.wasnt.around when.i.was.younger. cuz.he. was locked up for check fraud n he was a kid dont.get me wrong nobodys perfect n everyone makes mistakes especially him n the part.about him not.taking.care of my grandpa is a damn lie he does anything on gods green earth he needs it seems like u just need.to.get.a.life bro.n.let.the past be the past hes a.good man with a good heart n people can change im sorry for.whatever.he.did.to.you but theres no use to waste.ur.time.to.talk.shit on the internet now n u know half the shit u have said about.him.wasnt.true.neways.so yeah maybe.ur.right.he.might.need.a .lil help.but.from.the sounds of.it.so do u buddy n i would apprechiate if u didnt.talk shit.about my dad no more plz n.thx.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Smith (Aug '10) Aug 1 hisex 11
Dawn Duvall (Jan '09) Jul '15 Being Real 134
scott brazill (Jun '14) May '15 looking 3
Monroe's Drug Epidemic (Jul '12) May '15 Jeffry 19
Ladies only May '15 Jeffry 1
News DTE Energy to receive license for new nuclear unit May '15 BDV 1
full tilt boogie ballroom (Dec '09) Apr '15 Victoria H 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages