Review: Gen X Games
Dylan

Newport, MI

#1 Jun 21, 2010
This game store is just like the others, although some of its prices are cheaper. I bought an Xbox 360, a controller, headset, and CoD MW2 from there at a great price. I went home happy as can be with my new system to find out that the system i had just bought as banned from Xbox Live. being the reasonable man he is switched my Xbox 360 with another one the next day at no charge. My cheerfulness turned into anger once again when it kept freezing on me every 10 minutes, no matter if i was on Xbox Live or not. again i called him, again i switched, and yet again another Xbox freezing like the others. i took 6 trips up there before i finally got a good working Xbox 360 (each time there was 30 min and each time back was 30min so do the math) the mic that was also gave to me by this store was faulty, i had to scream into it for anyone to hear me at all. The Controller, along with everything else he gave me was defective. the RB and LT would not work on it at all, and to this day i still don't have a working controller from him. i was losing money and my patients. Although it is slightly cheaper than Game Stop, all of its systems, controllers, and accessories go unchecked. my advice, don't buy from this store, they will sell you broken equipment that they say is completely fine and take your money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
full tilt boogie ballroom (Dec '09) Jun '17 Rockfanmic 28
woman beater (larry smith ) (Aug '10) May '17 Tanyadw 17
Looking for elderly Apr '17 Millstadt69 2
Ron Pierce anybody know this piece of sh*t (Jan '16) Apr '17 Chris 4
Dawn Duvall (Jan '09) Mar '17 nancy lynn 139
News Rabbi Kirt Schneider speaks at Ida church (Jul '08) Feb '17 Steven 61
Daniel Makarewicz (Sep '16) Jan '17 wade mills 2

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance