Metro Detroit news: Charges filed in dismembered body case

There are 1 comment on the Detroit Free Press story from Sep 14, 2009, titled Metro Detroit news: Charges filed in dismembered body case. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

A 40-year-old man has been arrested by Detroit police on charges of murder and dismembering the body of a 58-year-old man and storing it in a basement freezer, police said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Paul Kersey

Troy, MI

#1 Sep 15, 2009
Folks, a freezer is really not the way to go. I still want to know whether it was an upright or chest model. Chest is much easier to deal with. Either way you have the ongoing expense of refrigeration, risk of discovery, and power failure potential with resultant stink. Jeffrey Dahmer used drums with acid or lie.
Professional mechanics operate in two ways. Either leave everything except DNA at the scene or take the scene somewhere that degrades on its own. Hence the saying, swimming with the sharks.
Prosecutors should have a field day with these impulsive crimes of passions by panicked amateurs. Still, the prosecutor offers no murder warrant in this case as of yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scott brazill (Jun '14) May 24 looking 3
Monroe's Drug Epidemic (Jul '12) May 14 Jeffry 19
Ladies only May 14 Jeffry 1
News DTE Energy to receive license for new nuclear unit May 1 BDV 1
Dawn Duvall (Jan '09) Apr '15 tweeter 132
full tilt boogie ballroom (Dec '09) Apr '15 Victoria H 27
Riverfront Marina- Hello Monroe Mar '15 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE