big time

Dearborn, MI

#1 Aug 2, 2010
This guy is a very f up person .He needs to go back to jail .He is a woman beater and a sissy .This guy has kids he don't take care of and a bad drunk .He is a 40 year old loser and going no where fast. Stay away from him the guy is a slime ball ex con and just flat out no good . If you know him he needs help in the head .
big time

Dearborn, MI

#2 Aug 2, 2010
He has a bald head and a black face hair this dude is way out there and needs to stop all of his b.s.
big time

Dearborn, MI

#3 Aug 3, 2010
This guy is the biggest loser in michigan history this guy needs to be locked up for good he is way out of control with him self someone will clean your clock fool . I will be the first in line guy . You need a smart bump on your head loser larry smith stay away from this big turd . Can't wait till you go to jail for your drunk driving charge ,thank romulus pd for hooking this jerk face up .. Hope u like your new house punk. This guys dad is dying and this guy still can't grow up and help out his dying dad all he does is gets drunk and start sh*t with woman (tuff guy )loser larry u suck guy why don't you lay down and lick your nuts dog face. And bye the way your ex loves me ha ha
big time

Dearborn, MI

#4 Aug 5, 2010
u are a tool
big time

Dearborn, MI

#5 Aug 6, 2010
Dirt bag Larry Smith he likes to cry himself to sleep
Beach Boy

Carleton, MI

#7 Aug 13, 2010
Larry Smith helped organize the Monroe Toys For Tots program to help needy families for the last 5 years. "Big Time" owes him money that Larry loaned him and he's mad because Larry wants his money back. Big Time allegedly used the money to buy crack for him and his sister who just got out of prison.
yes man

Dearborn, MI

#8 Aug 31, 2010
no I run the toys for tots and he took the money and spent it on drugs dah
that guy

United States

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Beach Boy wrote:
Larry Smith helped organize the Monroe Toys For Tots program to help needy families for the last 5 years. "Big Time" owes him money that Larry loaned him and he's mad because Larry wants his money back. Big Time allegedly used the money to buy crack for him and his sister who just got out of prison.
you are off your rocker...i don't know this big time guy, but he is absolutely right about what he is saying.you must really be mixed up with a different larry smith... I know larry dale smith and he is a woman beater, he is a drunk, he raped his own nieces, he went to prison in the 1980s for shooting a man in the food town parking lot on monroe st, which is now kroger. this is all fact, so like I said you are completely way mixed up with a different larry smith, which is understandable because it is a very common name.
tony blevins

Tampa, FL

#10 Feb 16, 2013
larrys just larry get over it
hmmmmm

United States

#11 Jul 8, 2013
there has to be somethin with the damn name. think they are all losers that dont do anything except think about themselves. sure the hell dont care bout there families. thats why their offsprings grow up as dysfunctional as them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dawn Duvall (Jan '09) Apr 14 tweeter 132
full tilt boogie ballroom (Dec '09) Apr 3 Victoria H 27
Monroe's Drug Epidemic (Jul '12) Mar '15 bighouse58 18
Riverfront Marina- Hello Monroe Mar '15 RiverfrontMarina 1
obama's big lie (Sep '08) Nov '14 Beach Boy 2
Restaurant on Lake Erie below Monroe (Mar '12) Oct '14 Hungry 4
Old Buildings in Newport (Oct '14) Oct '14 historybuff 1
More from around the web

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE