Regarding Seperation from Spouse

Regarding Seperation from Spouse

Posted in the Monroe Forum

Kenova, WV

#1 Apr 23, 2013
I am seeking advice here. I have been with my Husband for 5 years now, married for 1. When we were dating we broke up 2 times but then stayed together, managed to buy a home, and had another child together (I already have 1 from a previous relationship).

When we purchased our home we had a tough time fighting with the contractor and the bank and we had to put some sweat equity into our self. I noticed at this time that my husband would give up a lot of times when things got ruff with renovations. He don't like to get dirty.

After that we had our son who is not 7 mos and while I was pregnant I started feeling different about him. This continued until after the birth of our son. He started acting differently not touching me or kissing me and even started this weird talk like I would say "The food is done when the big hand gets on the 7" and he would reply "OH ok, so in 15 minutes"

Next, after our son was born I noticed my daughter 8, was not getting the same amount of attention and started asking for US days and he blew up on me over that. One day we were out and we stopped home to see if he and our son would like to go see the Christmas lights with us and he was like YOUR GOING OUT AGAIN?

I feel over the years that he has wedeled away my inner light and I started to feel depressed. I asked him to leave this weekend and I feel 100 lbs lighter and feel happier.

I know he don't abuse me, drink, smoke, have financial issues, etc, but he has a negative impact on me emotionally. I feel guilty for wanting to spend one on one time with my daughter or even asking to take a nap. Our home becomes a mess because all I want to do is make it to bed time. Again, since hes been out of the house I have started cleaning things up and I feel better.... Am I wrong for wanting this separation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rabbi Kirt Schneider speaks at Ida church (Jul '08) Oct 14 The truth 60
News Fall fishing action in Michigan ready to heat u... Oct 13 Vic 1
Ron Pierce anybody know this piece of sh*t (Jan '16) Oct 3 Ron Pierce 3
Older women (Feb '16) Sep '16 Millstadt69 5
Daniel Makarewicz Sep '16 Ron Pierce 2
What happened to the IDA Grocery store former IGA (Dec '15) Apr '16 GAS STATIOn Grocery 3
Morgan jobe (Mar '16) Mar '16 Texfleek 1

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages