marie

Douala, Cameroon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2007

we do have a darling little girl with extraordinary characteristics. She has a gorgeous fully brindled long coat that I have not seen anywhere else. She will be about 6 pounds. She has great long legs and sweet eyes. Her personality is stellar also. She is tough enough to wrestle with her big brother and steal bones from the adults, but sweet enough to be the first cuddle-bug to jump into my arms. She has infinite prospects.
Let me know if I can tell you more about this little girl so we are looking for any pet loving home to show them the care and love ,so if you are intrested contact us for more infomation
shantal

Douala, Cameroon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2007

are babies are diapre train vet checked akc registrerd love the company of kidds and other home pets and there do have a feedind shedle ,and there also love playing games like golf and football ,there also love jumping from one person to another and there love making new home and new friends ,so we are only looking for that home that will show them thesame love and care .so if you know you can do it then get back with you full address for eithre you delivery of shipmant
Lori

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2007

We have been seeking a new addition and companion for our family. We have a female(spayed) pom who loves other dogs.Please respond if you still have pups. Thanks
Lori

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2007

please feel free to e-mail me at nlweygand@hotmail.com thanks Lori
Tiffany

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2008

Judged:

SCAM ALERT!
Stan

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

marie wrote:
we do have a darling little girl with extraordinary characteristics. She has a gorgeous fully brindled long coat that I have not seen anywhere else. She will be about 6 pounds. She has great long legs and sweet eyes. Her personality is stellar also. She is tough enough to wrestle with her big brother and steal bones from the adults, but sweet enough to be the first cuddle-bug to jump into my arms. She has infinite prospects.
Let me know if I can tell you more about this little girl so we are looking for any pet loving home to show them the care and love ,so if you are intrested contact us for more infomation
BEWARE of this Cameroon Africa pet scammer marie -- THERE IS NO PUPPY. You can identify these idiot pet scammers from Africa because they will insist you pay by money order or wire transfer. NEVER wire funds via Western Union, MoneyGram or any other wire service -- anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.

Google “Cameroon Pet Scam” for more information.

ALL OFFERS OF PETS FROM CAMEROON AFRICA ARE SCAMS, WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS!
Stan

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

shantal wrote:
are babies are diapre train vet checked akc registrerd love the company of kidds and other home pets and there do have a feedind shedle ,and there also love playing games like golf and football ,there also love jumping from one person to another and there love making new home and new friends ,so we are only looking for that home that will show them thesame love and care .so if you know you can do it then get back with you full address for eithre you delivery of shipmant
THIS IS A SCAM - THERE IS NO PUPPY. shantal is a well-known pet scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA. shantal has been scamming puppies for years and is known to be exceptionally stupid, even for a Cameroon Africa pet scammer. You can identify these idiot pet scammers from Africa because they will insist you pay by money order or wire transfer. NEVER wire funds via Western Union, MoneyGram or any other wire service -- anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.

Google “Cameroon Pet Scam” for more information.
rhonda

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Why are you scamming us marie
kelsey

Bolton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

i would like to contact me MARIE about your if is free you are giving away your lil girl chiuawa??
lillkcxxx@hotmail.co.uk
serena

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

shantal wrote:
i want ur puppie

“Authority Skeptic”

Since: Feb 09

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

marie wrote:
How much money do you make with this scam? Can i pull it off in the states?
Morgan

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

I am looking for a free female chihuahua. I have had chihuahua's before. I am home all day and I have plenty of time to train her. my email is cricket7282@yahoo.com plz send pics!!
battle creek kzoo mi

Kirkland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

3- females left
150.0 per pup
vet checked
starter food
ready to go
jona_orta@yahoo .com
diana

Cameroon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

nice chihuahua puppice for adoption for any body who can take good care(diana-hilary606@yahoo,com )
diana

Cameroon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

nice chihuahua puppice for adoption for any body who can take good care(diana_hilary606@yahoo,com )
mootje

Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

i have been so stupid! i have been scammed by an organisation in cameroon. They call themselves pets-cargo and asks you to send them money through western union. i wished i knew before what i did.
i send them 250 dollars for them to ship me 2 chihuahua puppies.
there were no puppies.cameroon sucks!!its full off scammers.
and there's a lady calls herself sarah joice!! dont go into any business with her!!!!
safe

New Haven, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

be careful as there are mant scams going on with puppy sales.
bree chappell

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

i am looking for a free or very cheap chihuahua puppy! my step moms chihuahua died & she is very heart broken & depressed please email me james.saunders39@yahoo.com
Stan

Wildomar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

diana wrote:
nice chihuahua puppice for adoption for any body who can take good care(diana-hilary606@yahoo,com )
BEWARE, CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM - THERE IS NO PUPPY. This idiot pet scammer is located in CAMEROON AFRICA. This idiot pet scammer will ask interested buyers to pay the dog's shipping costs to a fake “pet shipping company” in CAMEROON AFRICA. The victims wire money for the dogs but only get excuses for the delay. Instead, they're repeatedly asked for more money to cover additional "fees" invented by the scammer. Greedy scammers will concoct even more fees that the victim needs to pay after the dog has supposedly been shipped. BEWARE, THESE CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAMMERS ARE MAGGOTS ALL OVER THE INTERNET. You can identify these idiot pet scammers because they will insist you pay by money order or wire transfer. NEVER wire funds via Western Union, MoneyGram or any other wire service -- anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer. Google “Cameroon Pet Scam” for more info on this PET SCAM.
Stan

Wildomar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

diana wrote:
nice chihuahua puppice for adoption for any body who can take good care(diana_hilary606@yahoo,com )
BEWARE, CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM - THERE IS NO PUPPY. This idiot pet scammer is located in CAMEROON AFRICA. This idiot pet scammer will ask interested buyers to pay the dog's shipping costs to a fake “pet shipping company” in CAMEROON AFRICA. The victims wire money for the dogs but only get excuses for the delay. Instead, they're repeatedly asked for more money to cover additional "fees" invented by the scammer. Greedy scammers will concoct even more fees that the victim needs to pay after the dog has supposedly been shipped. BEWARE, THESE CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAMMERS ARE MAGGOTS ALL OVER THE INTERNET. You can identify these idiot pet scammers because they will insist you pay by money order or wire transfer. NEVER wire funds via Western Union, MoneyGram or any other wire service -- anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer. Google “Cameroon Pet Scam” for more info on this PET SCAM.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monroe Discussions

Search the Monroe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed gottondas 5,482
looking for old friend kelly abdo (Jan '12) Jul 20 Lake Erie water walker 3
Restaurant on Lake Erie below Monroe (Mar '12) Jul 20 Lake Erie water walker 2
Interesting building in Monroe (Jul '13) Jul 20 Lake Erie water walker 5
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
looking for DJ Duncan Jul 2 a real man 2
Rabbi Kirt Schneider speaks at Ida church (Jul '08) Jun 30 Carol 55
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monroe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monroe People Search