kristy monroe full gospel

kristy monroe full gospel

Posted in the Monroe Forum

help please

Dyer, TN

#1 Apr 28, 2013
I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE..looking for and need to find a girl that goes to church in monroe full gospel on albain rd.her name is kristy.she has red hair and sat up front all of the time .she allso has a sister that goes to the same church.an she is a little older than kristy.can someone please have her to look me up . I AM TERRY RAINES. IN KY...or just have her to call my cell ..at 859~221~6126 i need to ask her something that happend about 11 .years ago in church..up there in monroe.i think her age might be around 30 to 37. so may GOD HELP ME. and you all please
help me

Dyer, TN

#2 Apr 29, 2013
help please wrote:
I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE..looking for and need to find a girl that goes to church in monroe full gospel on albain rd.her name is kristy.she has red hair and sat up front all of the time .she allso has a sister that goes to the same church.an she is a little older than kristy.can someone please have her to look me up . I AM TERRY RAINES. IN KY...or just have her to call my cell ..at 859~221~6126 i need to ask her something that happend about 11 .years ago in church..up there in monroe.i think her age might be around 30 to 37. so may GOD HELP ME. and you all please
out of all of the people that live in MONROE CO. and nobody has a reply to this topixs ? dont you all know this lady ?
help me

Dyer, TN

#3 May 3, 2013
help me wrote:
<quoted text>out of all of the people that live in MONROE CO. and nobody has a reply to this topixs ? dont you all know this lady ?
well guess that they shut the doors to that church or nobody knows this lil red head kristy or you people are to slow 1 .
John

Washington, DC

#4 May 12, 2013
help me wrote:
<quoted text>well guess that they shut the doors to that church or nobody knows this lil red head kristy or you people are to slow 1 .
that church has been closed for awhile. Its a hunting supply store now
look

Dyer, TN

#5 May 13, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
that church has been closed for awhile. Its a hunting supply store now
sorry john .you must be thinking of the one that was on 4th street. the new one is on ALBAIN RD.and is real nice.it will seat about 600 or so.and they have a tv ministry.but i cant find any help on this KRISTY that goes there.she has red hair and around 30 to 40 i think and allways sat up on the front right hand row.
terry

Dyer, TN

#6 May 17, 2013
O.M.G and they say people that live in the HILL,S is slow.then you people must be DEAD.i mean just look 1 responce on this topixs .and please dont mind the misspelled word,s ok ? ge thanks.i still want to talk to kristy .
jennifer

Johns Island, SC

#7 May 19, 2013
Unfortunately she passed away last summer. I remember going to Deannas kitchen to eat with Kristy after church. Such a great friend. She will be missed.
o m g

Dyer, TN

#8 May 19, 2013
jennifer wrote:
Unfortunately she passed away last summer. I remember going to Deannas kitchen to eat with Kristy after church. Such a great friend. She will be missed.
no way .what did she pass away from.
terry

Dyer, TN

#9 May 24, 2013
I heard that she moved to TEXAS . but i aint for sure i still want to talk to her
Linda

Johns Island, SC

#10 May 26, 2013
o m g wrote:
<quoted text>no way .what did she pass away from.
I remember praying for her healing. Too bad she died such a painful death.
really

Dyer, TN

#11 May 28, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
I just cant belive that she is gone it must be the wrong one .i guess i need to call my brother he is the PASTOR herold or my sister DONNA they might know.
ky boy

Dyer, TN

#12 Jun 11, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
QUESTION ..linda ? if she was dead or what ever how in the world did she just have BABY #(4) say ? linda? well thats what my sister told me anyway .oh my sister name is DIANA KNIGHT..SHE SITS NEXT TO KRISY IN CHURCH .but she wont give me any INFO on how to get in touch with her ... BUMMER HU...oh well ???...
thanks

Dyer, TN

#13 Jun 25, 2013
the people that go to that chuch .WILL not help you in any way so GET OVER IT ALLREADY.no way no how .
Sybel

Monroe, MI

#14 Jan 2, 2017
help please wrote:
The church IS NOT CLOSED. It is still located on Albain Road in Monroe. Google it and you'll find their phone number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
full tilt boogie ballroom (Dec '09) Jun 3 Rockfanmic 28
woman beater (larry smith ) (Aug '10) May '17 Tanyadw 17
Looking for elderly Apr '17 Millstadt69 2
Ron Pierce anybody know this piece of sh*t (Jan '16) Apr '17 Chris 4
Dawn Duvall (Jan '09) Mar '17 nancy lynn 139
News Rabbi Kirt Schneider speaks at Ida church (Jul '08) Feb '17 Steven 61
Daniel Makarewicz (Sep '16) Jan '17 wade mills 2

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance