Group Fights For Lives Of Rescued Pit...

Group Fights For Lives Of Rescued Pit Bulls

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Aug 4, 2011, titled Group Fights For Lives Of Rescued Pit Bulls. In it, CBS Local reports that:

An animal rights group from Monroe isA battling to save the lives of threeA pit bullsA rescued from a home during a dog fighting raid in early March.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 12, 2011
I think it is wonderful that an animal right group stepped up for these poor animals. They are the victims here. I am a resident of Monroe and I am so ashamed of how these poor animals were treated in the care on Monroe County Animal Control. Did you know those idiots waited to get those poor animals any medical attention till they just started dying and there had been many calls of possible abuse out to that home but those lazy p.o.s would not got check. Four dogs died in their care and Busters Pitbull rescue was trying to help and they would not let them. When I was in school to be a LVT, I fostered for a rescue group and you know Monroe's ACO would rather put animals to sleep than release to rescue groups. Then I got father in law to adopt from their when he got the dog, it died the next day of parvo. Good job Monroe ACO you should be real proud of the once again ass of a job you did again. Thank you to the rescue group that is helping!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rabbi Kirt Schneider speaks at Ida church (Jul '08) Feb 3 Julie 58
Ron Pierce anybody know this piece of sh*t Jan 30 Mike 1
Who is Mike Farmer dating? Jan 28 lookbeforeyoujump 1
Matt jenkins Dec '15 whocares 1
Does anyone know Patrick Bain?? (Feb '10) Dec '15 brotherfromanothe... 8
terry raines Dec '15 Robert grosvenor 3
What happened to the IDA Grocery store former IGA Dec '15 No MORE Grovery s... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages