The bearded or

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Dec 20, 2013
Lvticus 1213. If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Lviticus 12:13
front seat

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Dec 20, 2013
Amen, preach it brother
LTT

Williamson, WV

#3 Dec 22, 2013
But I do like or I love that John 3:16 tells us that "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." Thank God for the "whosoever," whomever we be.
There's deliverance and healing in Jesus. Jesus can fix us and make us new. If we are burdened and heavy-laden, He will give us rest. He wants us to learn about Him. Everyone! Everywhere!
Lola

Clifton Forge, VA

#4 Mar 12, 2014
LTT wrote:
But I do like or I love that John 3:16 tells us that "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." Thank God for the "whosoever," whomever we be.
There's deliverance and healing in Jesus. Jesus can fix us and make us new. If we are burdened and heavy-laden, He will give us rest. He wants us to learn about Him. Everyone! Everywhere!
this an old thread but I was scrolling ,I like that you quoted the scripture.all is true,however you didn't mention repentance.we cannot just believe in Jesus ,we must repent to be new creatures and turn from our sin.
Sane person

Ruston, LA

#5 Jun 11, 2014
Shut up Lola. Someone who is actually raising a child could not have time to constantly be on here. You are hallucinating being a mother. You also actually need to read your Bible. Jesus Said over and over not to judge others. We are to love one another.
Lola

Clifton Forge, VA

#6 Jun 12, 2014
My kids are grown,thanks for your concern. And indeed all those who repent shall be his children. It's the only way to enter into Gods kingdom .
Hmm

Ruston, LA

#7 Jun 25, 2014
Now they are grown. Your story keeps changing. Get some help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community responds to children's murders with f... (Jun '14) 18 hr suzyQ 2
pinnacle "crazy" center (Oct '14) Tue Anonymous 13
News La. Wildlife and Fisheries agent shot during tr... May 24 hunter 4
West Monroe Music Selection (Aug '12) May 24 Musikologist 12
mumbai gay May 24 raj 7
News Louisiana's Duck Commander adds line of firearms (Jan '14) May 24 Tazo 24
Review: Shaw Nuff BBQ May 23 out of town guest 1
More from around the web

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE