(Mcdonald Paving) Edward McDonald , M...

(Mcdonald Paving) Edward McDonald , Martin McDonald and Daniel !

Posted in the Monroe Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sandra

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 5, 2011
They have left over Asphalt for sale and will scam you. Beware in Colorado , Texas , Washington and new Mexico they seem to be legit but they are not , trust me.
Sandra

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 5, 2011
Daniel Donahue
Know It To Be True Too

United States

#3 Mar 5, 2011
Been there with these guys and lost a lot. STAY away from these characters and call the police or sheriff if they show up at your place. They'll give you the "got too much asphalt and need to sell it quick and cheap line." Edward McDonald, Martin McDonald, and Daniel Danny Donahue are scamsters plain and simple in our opinion.
brt

Seattle, WA

#4 Jul 5, 2011
wow
Scama-rama

Arlington, VA

#5 Aug 28, 2011
OMG - Sounds like the Irish Travellers aka gypsies that are running asphalt scams in Northern Virginia this summer. They operate under the name Fitzpatrick Paving. One of the scammers name is Danny. They have a website fitzpatrickpaving.com trying to look legit - they are not. They have several work trucks- a white Ford pick up and a red dump truck with VA tags. If you see them on your property, call the cops.
Roadbaron

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2011
No they are daileys carrolls toogoods boswels gallagers and more too come.
Concerned

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 30, 2011
mcdonald, rafferty, carroll, gallager, donahue
roadbaron

Arlington, TX

#10 Jan 4, 2012
Sandra wrote:
They have left over Asphalt for sale and will scam you. Beware in Colorado , Texas , Washington and new Mexico they seem to be legit but they are not , trust me.
your right about that!call the law if they come a knocking.also look up the arrest of corneilius stanley,or the arrest of harry riley,john stacy,john gorman.beware of the door to door salesman.
NBI

Minot, ND

#11 Apr 2, 2012
These same guys go under the company name Mike and Martins Asphalt paving and sealcoating,They claim to be from Bismark North Dakota,But they come from Texas if you look at the mercant lic they have,the also use the name m & m paving,There cousins use the name Price asphalt paving and sealcoating,and P paving,they go around Minot North Dakota and Williston North Dakota,They are always going door to door telling people they have left over pavement at a cheap price,When they are done the work looks like crap..and breaks up in a couple months,There names Are Jim Price,And Pat Price,These guys gave my freind a a tax ID number when he ask for it,because I dont think they like to pay income taxes?If they come to your home or office wanting to sell you levt over asphalt..Call the police at once,get a lic plate number..and try to remember everthing you can about there looks,and vehicles,These guys are just looking for some one to ripp off like they do every summer in North Dakota and Montana..and god only knows where else they go!
NBI

Minot, ND

#12 Apr 2, 2012
I forgot to say,The tax ID number was a fake one,so it made it hard for him to write his parking lot off of his income taxes.
Big Rich

AOL

#14 Jun 20, 2012
Everyone should stay away from the self proclaimed local paver over in Alexandria Minnisota,I heard he just called the horny and there is a big news paper article in todays paper over here,I knew he was a reff but i didnt know he was a snitch on top of it,I always heard he tried to play both sides after he moved to a little town outside of alexandria,So now you can have it back BIG AND RICH,All you had to do was tell us we needed your permision to work 90 miles from you.My uncle Robert said his uncle Billy was the same way if he ever tried to work around Denver,Im going to go off and not tell anyone where im at until i go back to texas in a few months.
Frank

Moscow, ID

#15 Feb 4, 2014
Sandra wrote:
These people are worse than crooks. Super scammers!!!!!!!!
Frank

Moscow, ID

#16 Feb 4, 2014
Yes these folks are super scammers. Too bad we can't find them. They do't even have a phone # to contact them. My pavement is falling apart after one year and they promised 3 years no trouble. Full of lies. Hope they get what they deserve. NOTHING TO WORSE
Morons

United States

#17 Feb 9, 2014
You are all morons and deserve what you get I hope you get scammed again, hope your driveway falls apart
Chuck Sparks

Bradenton, FL

#21 Oct 27, 2014
Concerned wrote:
mcdonald, rafferty, carroll, gallager, donahue
I know most of these men and I have worked for some of them, they are just trying to make a living so why is it that so much news about these guys who try to do a good job for their customers and then stab these men in the back, they sell you good asphalt at a very cheap price then many of you so called customers complain about their work which they done for you. You customers should be happy to get asphalt a a lower price then the larger company's would charge you for paving your driveway's or parking lots . The men I am speaking of are good people basically good people.Give them a little break they gave you one for a much cheaper price then most paving company's out there ! From A Former Worker of these company's. Chuck From Indiana.
McLean VA

Springfield, VA

#22 Nov 25, 2014
Asphalt scam is back in northern VA this fall! Beware of Martin and Martin Asphalt
Casey Stacey

United States

#23 Jan 28, 2015
These guys go under a lot of names such and mike and martins paving and m&m paving in North Dakota.nothing wrong with trying to make a living but I just don't uderstand why they can't just keep the same company name unless they have something to hide?
Artesia NM

Artesia, NM

#24 Mar 31, 2015
Casey Stacey wrote:
These guys go under a lot of names such and mike and martins paving and m&m paving in North Dakota.nothing wrong with trying to make a living but I just don't uderstand why they can't just keep the same company name unless they have something to hide?
We have a couple of guys here in Artesia, NM saying they had to do a large parking lot down the road and wanted to use the left over stuff so they could get home without wasting any of it. The owner of the store has yet to pay them as the man said he would take payment after the job was finished. The guys didnt fill in most of the cracks and sealed over it anyway. They had come in late at night on the second day to do the job instead of following the two day plan they laid out. I wish I could find pictures of these guys to see if it is them. They came into the store fighting to get payment but the job was done so poorly that the owner is calling in other construction companies and even the county roads department to look at it before payment.
The Company is Carroll's Asphalt in Albuquerque, NM. The street view of their address is a shopping center without any signs saying their name. Their facebook page has fort worth, Texas number on it instead of a new mexico number. I saw a review on youtube from a man claiming that a father and son team came in and did the same thing they did to the parking lot here. Do all of the work in the dark of night and claim it was a bad job and say they will fix it.
We asked for their contracting license. Shows their classification isnt allowed to do commercial paving and they go by Tom and Tom Carroll even though their license says Jim Carroll.
I'll update as the story progresses.
They scammed me to

Springfield, MO

#25 Mar 31, 2015
Artesia NM wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a couple of guys here in Artesia, NM saying they had to do a large parking lot down the road and wanted to use the left over stuff so they could get home without wasting any of it. The owner of the store has yet to pay them as the man said he would take payment after the job was finished. The guys didnt fill in most of the cracks and sealed over it anyway. They had come in late at night on the second day to do the job instead of following the two day plan they laid out. I wish I could find pictures of these guys to see if it is them. They came into the store fighting to get payment but the job was done so poorly that the owner is calling in other construction companies and even the county roads department to look at it before payment.
The Company is Carroll's Asphalt in Albuquerque, NM. The street view of their address is a shopping center without any signs saying their name. Their facebook page has fort worth, Texas number on it instead of a new mexico number. I saw a review on youtube from a man claiming that a father and son team came in and did the same thing they did to the parking lot here. Do all of the work in the dark of night and claim it was a bad job and say they will fix it.
We asked for their contracting license. Shows their classification isnt allowed to do commercial paving and they go by Tom and Tom Carroll even though their license says Jim Carroll.
I'll update as the story progresses.
the last name Carroll is a Irish traveller name and they are know to do the old asphalt paving scam all over the United states telling they have left over asphalt,don't pay them because the work will more then likely not last a year! A legit contractor to but thousands of dollars worth of extra aspht to have to waste, these guys are from a town called white settlement near ft worth texas and they always use a mailing service to use as a adress in the state they are doing scams,contact the attorney general right away and tell them what is going on and they will tell you what to do next, just do a quick google search on asphalt paving scams and add there last name to the search and you will find 100s of complaints in that family of irish travellers, good luck and would like to see how it turns out for you!
roofing

Houston, TX

#26 Jan 22, 2016
They scammed me to is Terry's furniture a real dead beat that doesn't like to pay for work that gets done just like the company that built the additional side to his business and he didn't pay them either just thought I'd share

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Safe and Best place to live in Monroe (Sep '11) Jul 25 brendas 44
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... (Dec '16) Jul 25 Frindly 291
anyone know her Jul '17 rideordie 1
Lida Benton Elementary School - Monroe, La. (19... (Jun '06) May '17 ToniKendall 9
News Courtesy: KNOE 8 News May '17 knoe 1
Pastor Donald Anthony Young Apr '17 Your other woman 2
News Former Sheriff Cook announces for Monroe City C... (Jul '08) Apr '17 JAMES COOK 5

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages