'Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson ignit...

'Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson ignites controvery with remarks about 'homosexual behavior'

There are 41 comments on the The Times-Picayune story from Dec 18, 2013, titled 'Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson ignites controvery with remarks about 'homosexual behavior'. In it, The Times-Picayune reports that:

"Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson has ignited a storm of controversy with comments to GQ .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Picayune.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
S Moss

Chicago, IL

#50 Dec 25, 2013
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The Roberstons should have a right to their beliefs. They should go with another network. And then everyone should boycott A & E. The gay community is making everyone conform to their beliefs which is totally wrong.
The public owns the airwaves--our media shouldn't be limited to one narrow point of view. If you don't live in certain parts of LA or NY, your voice is being silenced all over the airwaves.

Remember: we the public own the airwaves, not A&E.

Perhaps A&E's license will be revoked.

Merry Christmas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Safe and Best place to live in Monroe (Sep '11) Tue brendas 44
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... (Dec '16) Tue Frindly 291
anyone know her Jul 16 rideordie 1
Lida Benton Elementary School - Monroe, La. (19... (Jun '06) May '17 ToniKendall 9
News Courtesy: KNOE 8 News May '17 knoe 1
Pastor Donald Anthony Young Apr '17 Your other woman 2
News Former Sheriff Cook announces for Monroe City C... (Jul '08) Apr '17 JAMES COOK 5

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages