the biggest bitch

Since: Jul 11

Heber Springs, AR

#1 Jul 27, 2011
There is a lady named Leigh Ann Laborde that is very verbally abusive she will start crap with you and not think twice about it she acts like she can run everyones life but she is wrong she cant run mine and I wont let her she is the biggest bitch beware ladies she is a lesbian and a very possessive person so just watch out who you are talking to I thought she was a friend but I was so wrong just watch out who you talk to
wolfman

West Monroe, LA

#4 Nov 27, 2011
lol, She is definately NOT a lesbian, as I an am ex-boyfriend of hers. But there is definately something wrong with her, at least mentally. She was very possessive, even up to the point of wanting me to spend time ONLY with her, not even with my parents. She was also very mentally abusive, and at times was even physically abusive too. Luckily, I finally saw the light and left her. I feel more sorry for her than anything, I think something is messed up in her head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastor Donald Anthony Young Apr 10 Your other woman 2
News Former Sheriff Cook announces for Monroe City C... (Jul '08) Apr 7 JAMES COOK 5
Safe and Best place to live in Monroe (Sep '11) Mar '17 Cside211 41
News Hotel worker helps catch car thief Mar '17 GaggleofGooses 2
News The Price Is Right coming to Monroe Mar '17 Mardick 1
Lida Benton Elementary School - Monroe, La. (19... (Jun '06) Mar '17 Carlos R 7
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... Feb '17 Eagle 12 297

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages