any good strip clubs in monroe / west...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bbb

New Orleans, LA

#21 Dec 19, 2013
They need girls bad so I am sure sassafras they would give you a chance. Also do you do private parties?
rob

New Orleans, LA

#22 Dec 29, 2013
Hey so how is broken promises? Is it worth the drive to WM? Only heard of one guy going and he said they only had one dancer. Wondered if that was true?
starr

United States

#23 Feb 7, 2014
Ronny wrote:
Broken Promises on Hwy 34 by the papermill is now open. I am the new manager there.
I used to strip but none of the clubs in monroe are making any good money... does broken promises hire thick black girls????

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#24 Feb 18, 2014
starr wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to strip but none of the clubs in monroe are making any good money... does broken promises hire thick black girls????
I heard it has closed down
Lady T

West Monroe, LA

#25 Jul 21, 2014
I'm a manager of males & female dancers and Im looking for a few more females to do my Lingerie Party in Aug. also for other parties and shows! Is Broken Promise still open

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Miss MARGARET WALLACE, ...From (GEORGIA, ...an... 15 hr LADY Of The Proph... 1
Snapchat Tue Name below 1
*Pastor SHIRLEY THOMAS, ...From (OCALA, FLORIDA). Tue LADY Of The Proph... 1
*Deacon CARL LEE, ...From (CHIEFLAND, ...and GA... Tue LADY Of The Proph... 1
*Pastor HARVEY ROBINSON, ...(From OCALA, FLORIDA). Jun 25 LADY Of The Proph... 1
*Miss TRINA MC-CANTS, ...From (PHILLY, ...and O... Jun 24 LADY Of The Proph... 1
*Pastor BRANDON CAVE,*SR., ...From (OCALA, FLOR... Jun 24 LADY Of The Proph... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages