A New Outdoor show is coming to Monroe

Posted in the Monroe Forum

Spirit of the Outdoors

Greenwood, AR

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Jim Newcomb, personal friend of the Robertson family, has a chance to bring his outdoor radio show to the Monroe area. This Saturday from 5am to 6am on 88.7, The Cross. His guest will be Michaell Waddell and they talk Deer hunting and Turkey hunting.

The time is early, but the radio station is running the show to see how the listeners respond. If response is good they will move the show up to 6-7 or 7-8 on saturday morning. So if you like it call the Cross and ask for Rob and tell him you want to hear more of the show.

His past guests have included the Duck Commander, Buck Commander, Jackie Bushman, Jase Robertson, Travis T-Bone Turner, Matt Busbise, Jeb Robertson, Nick Mount, Ted Nugent, Michael Waddell, Corey Cogdell, Wayne Betts , Jimmy Houston, Tim Horton Bill Dance, Jimmy Sites, Buck Gardner, Greg Bohannan, Mark Goins, Jay Paul Molinere and many more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Claude Minor (Oct '12) Mon Happyfrog4 4
pinnacle "crazy" center Oct 17 Not a follower 7
deception Oct 15 Alpha Male 1
!lawyers Oct 15 want to know 1
Vance Mcallister Oct 13 Ethics 1
O P Metro Narcotics Units Oct 11 Damitboy 1
Old friend Oct 9 Motown 2
Monroe Dating
Find my Match

Monroe Jobs