skyking

El Dorado, AR

#1 Apr 21, 2012
I am sorry but looking to know where John Denson with KNOE TV went and why?
stupid is as stupid does

United States

#2 May 3, 2012
he retired dummy!
skyking

El Dorado, AR

#3 May 3, 2012
Thanks for the information. Did not think that was a stupid question but it could be a stupid question to someone stupid. Sorry to bother you.
Kurt

Hillister, TX

#4 May 8, 2012
Skyking,

They talked about it on the news for a week before he left. You must not watch the KNOE news regularly or you would have known. Looks like you were just uninformed and it just made you look stupid. Good to know you were just ignorant and not stupid huh?
jimmie durrant

Canton, TX

#6 Jun 8, 2012
He didnt retire. He doing writting and working for a news station in Dallas,Tx. Seen him on tv other day doing news. Don't remember what station he was on. Sorry.
stupid is as stupid does

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2012
jimmie durrant wrote:
He didnt retire. He doing writting and working for a news station in Dallas,Tx. Seen him on tv other day doing news. Don't remember what station he was on. Sorry.
He retired from KNOE dummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kent Gay Teen Meetup (Sep '13) Sun M15Bottom 18
News 'Duck Dynasty' wine: Will Bible Belt fans approve? (Nov '13) Apr 13 Lola 307
mumbai gay Apr 13 rahul 3
Who is Brian Mears ? Apr 10 finally 1
Gay/Bi Skype Sex Apr 7 Hometown 3
Looking For Apr 1 Bill 1
Safe and Best place to live in Monroe (Sep '11) Mar 30 CenturyLink Employee 35
More from around the web

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]