Mom owes $18k, faces extradition

Jul 9, 2011 Read more: Monroe News Star

Ouachita Parish sheriff's deputy Sgt. Steve Hepler is helping deadbeat parents own up to their financial responsibilities.

Read more
Wife beater chicken crap

Antioch, TN

#1 Jul 10, 2011
Your time is coming soon, you chicken shit wife beater, You will be looking behind your back every day waiting for your justice. Im after your dead lazy ass, and I will catch you, but when you relax, your punishment will be swift and justice will prevale. Your worst enemy that will use the law to do it legally, you big pussy. Come and find me, I bet you cant, I use the law to deal with wife beaters like you, get ready for hell weeks thats ahead for you. I use every lawfull available to us to make a wife abuser pay thru the law to seek punishment for a low life lake you, abuse to a woman will end this month. Mess with me and you will find out how much law is against abusers like you. Good luke on your attempt to make a female your target, for I target wife beaters to make them pay thru jail time. Im done with your ass for the last time, let justice take the counts of rape,assault, and mental abuse. And then I will be there to,watch you fall, if front of your family adn your so called friends. Good bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help me! 8 hr Cutegurl13 1
Looking For 15 hr Bill 1
(Mcdonald Paving) Edward McDonald , Martin McDo... (Mar '11) Tue They scammed me to 19
Safe and Best place to live in Monroe (Sep '11) Mar 30 CenturyLink Employee 35
Gay men Mar 26 Evanisabear 3
Ouachita Parish Child Custody Mar 24 Just asking 1
420 Mar 17 1
More from around the web

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]