Family Speaks on Mother's Cold Case

Family Speaks on Mother's Cold Case

There are 1 comment on the KARD story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Family Speaks on Mother's Cold Case. In it, KARD reports that:

For the family of murdered 67-year-old Mattie Williams, the memory of the crime scene outside her house still stings like it was yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARD.

Frances Damon

Mesquite, TX

#1 Aug 27, 2013
It's so hard for me to even connect the words; Sister (Mattie) Williams and Murdered. She was my mother's good friend, My siblings and I grew up with her children. Sister Williams had already gone through so much pain. It still feels like a nightmare that this even happened to such a sweet lady, who loved her children with all of her heart. To Barbara, Betty and all of the other siblings, we have the comfort of knowing that Sister William will NEVER hurt again. I love you all. Thank God for the detectives who found these evil men. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for caring. May God forever Bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Safe and Best place to live in Monroe (Sep '11) Jul 25 brendas 44
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... (Dec '16) Jul 25 Frindly 291
anyone know her Jul '17 rideordie 1
Lida Benton Elementary School - Monroe, La. (19... (Jun '06) May '17 ToniKendall 9
News Courtesy: KNOE 8 News May '17 knoe 1
Pastor Donald Anthony Young Apr '17 Your other woman 2
News Former Sheriff Cook announces for Monroe City C... (Jul '08) Apr '17 JAMES COOK 5

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages