To Mrs Kay Robertson of Duck Dynasty

To Mrs Kay Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Posted in the Monroe Forum

Kentucky

Franklin, IN

#1 Aug 24, 2013
Would somebody please pass along a message to Mrs Kay. Please tell her that no "pioneer woman" should be without their own flock of chickens. She needs her own flock so the Robertsons can have their own supply of fresh eggs and a supply of fresh chicken for the table. Nothing like fresh eggs for cooking/baking and absolutely nothing like a home grown chicken for Sunday Dinner.

She could have a coop/run built that will be safe for the chickens (even snake proof) or she could get a livestock guardian dog.
pludo

Monroe, LA

#2 Aug 31, 2013
Just let her live her own damn life. If she wants a chicken coop she will get it. I'm tired of you people smearing this family. LET THEM BE!!!! God bless

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2013
Its all fake. Geez
1980sfinest

Rayville, LA

#4 Sep 11, 2013
They do have a few chickens. Pay attention on the show they show them a few times. I've seen them in person though use to put in at Phil's boat ramp all the time.
Kentucky

Whiteland, IN

#5 Sep 13, 2013
pludo wrote:
Just let her live her own damn life. If she wants a chicken coop she will get it. I'm tired of you people smearing this family. LET THEM BE!!!! God bless
I don't know what your damn problem is but I have not smeared anybody. If they wanted to live without the world watching them and the world being interested, would they be on television, selling all the merchandise or making appearances across the country??? If nobody was interested in them or watched their show, do you think there would be a show??? Haven't you ever heard, "That's the price of fame."? Now how about you get over yourself. I sure hope the Robertson family is not filled with jackasses like you.
Kentucky

Whiteland, IN

#6 Sep 13, 2013
1980sfinest wrote:
They do have a few chickens. Pay attention on the show they show them a few times. I've seen them in person though use to put in at Phil's boat ramp all the time.
Well I cut the umbelical cord to "pay TV" about 5 years ago. I got tired of them telling me one thing then doing another then acting like the mafia when I didn't go along with it - so I fire them! It hasn't been bad at all. I save money, don't sit around watching tv near as much, my head is not filled with all the Hollywood bs, etc. I saw a couple episodes of DD last year when my mom was in the hospital so I have ended up buying the dvd season sets (1-3). I really like the show and I guess the reason is because I can identify with the family. I really do appreciate what they are doing and most of all I appreciate the fact that they continue to acknowledge Jesus Christ in their lives. About chickens, the only chicken I have seen on the show is when Phil took the chickens to Jace's house - my favorite episode btw! I saw in one epidsode that Mrs Kay saves egg cartons, she said for the man she gets eggs from. I have chickens and they are great. Probably more important than the eggs is the bug control that chickens provide. I don't know about y'all but where I live we have been covered up in ticks this year!
Steve

Monroe, LA

#7 Sep 16, 2013
Kentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what your damn problem is but I have not smeared anybody. If they wanted to live without the world watching them and the world being interested, would they be on television, selling all the merchandise or making appearances across the country??? If nobody was interested in them or watched their show, do you think there would be a show??? Haven't you ever heard, "That's the price of fame."? Now how about you get over yourself. I sure hope the Robertson family is not filled with jackasses like you.
Please don't mind pludo, we all need love and prayers.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Oct 11, 2013
pludo, do you like chikens? I like chikens! Ms Kay likes chikens, Jase likes chikens, Willie don't like Goats cause they pooped on his floor and in his car! Willie likes frogs, Phil don't like beavers and Si likes every thing. But, the entire Familily loves the Lord and that's makes the difference. Now pludo you calm down and be nice and W. Monroe will be a much nicer place that you now like Chickens.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#9 Oct 18, 2013
pludo wrote:
Pludo will be fine, lets all give him a big ole' Kiss!..'S M A C K'.. Hows that Pludo, don't you feel better now?
Hula Hoop

El Dorado, AR

#10 Oct 21, 2013
6 months from now this show will be a thang of the past. IHOP serves fresh eggs, Popeye's serves chicken. All fresh out of the freezer. An egg is a fking egg. You are arguing about something that comes out of a chicken's butt. Gotta go milk the cow.
Country Girl

Monroe, LA

#11 Jul 19, 2014
The only difference between an egg from the coop and from the grocery store is color, pasteurisazation and poop...really? I'll go to the store.
Country Girl

Monroe, LA

#12 Jul 19, 2014
And I just love Miss Kay..reminds me of my momma...we've been putting up sweet corn for a week!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Start Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep 15 Musikologist 12
Lida Benton Elementary School - Monroe, La. (19... (Jun '06) Sep 10 Jason B 10
I have a hot gf but i am obsessed with big boob... (Dec '16) Sep 7 Sameerdesai 2
war of the sciences Aug 30 thatway 1
Bbw (Jun '15) Aug 24 Bigdaddy 2
Safe and Best place to live in Monroe (Sep '11) Jul '17 brendas 44
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... (Dec '16) Jul '17 Frindly 291

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages