Why does Pakistan allow sikhs to visi...

Why does Pakistan allow sikhs to visit guru nanak's shrine?

Posted in the Monroe Forum

Mister

Wakefield, UK

#1 Mar 17, 2014
Sikhs hate ALL Muslims and they hate Pakistan, much more than Hindus, so why does Pakistan allow sikhs to visit guru nanak's shrine?
In places like UK, thousands of sikhs (MORE THAN any other group) have joined up with radical groups like BNP, EDL and other groups of these kind, because of their hatred of ALL muslims. BUT when u see videos on places like Youtube, u will see sikhs going to Pakistan and saying we love Pakistan, many will say we came from here and some will say there should be no border in punjab etc.. So why is Pakistan allowing Sikhs into their country. Pakistan should stop this. In India many sikhs are also supporting Khalistani movement also, and funding comes from UK and Canada sikh peoples. In India Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh was set up to protect sikhs but they still want Khalistan. Pakistan should stop this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Courtesy: KNOE 8 News (May '17) Feb 16 I hate Monroe LA 2
News Duke Sonnier Jr. facing aggravated domestic abu... (Aug '10) Feb 5 Leslie Wilson 36
chef scott morris (Dec '12) Jan 25 Steve Ponder 3
News Widespread water outages in Tensas Parish and n... Jan '18 Upset mom 1
Monroe mayor Dec '17 Easy Rider 1
News Controversy continues over Monroe mayor giving ... Dec '17 The Laughing Axe 2
mayor and Farakhan Dec '17 Easy Rider 1

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages