annoyed

Dallas, TX

#1 May 8, 2013
My fiance and I were broke down right in front of circle Kay yesterday. We had our flashers on, no air, and in the middle of the highway!! Three "noble" cops passed us by, without stopping to help or check on us, one went into subway, got a sandwich, came out and looked directly at us, got in his k9 truck and drove right past us. We sat there for an hour before two young boys helped us push the truck to the gas station and out of harms way. The highway is a busy place and being stuck in the middle of it is very dangerous. I bet if we were going five miles overthe speed llimit, they would have came faster than anything. What's even worse is that we called the city, parish, and state troopers for help and they just kept hanging up on us. These cops need to be two educated on How to help the people they are sworn to protect. Best hope I never get in charge, cause it will be a mass firing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Duck Dynasty' wine: Will Bible Belt fans approve? (Nov '13) Apr 13 Lola 307
mumbai gay Apr 13 rahul 3
Who is Brian Mears ? Apr 10 finally 1
Kent Gay Teen Meetup (Sep '13) Apr 10 Kent boy99 17
Gay/Bi Skype Sex Apr 7 Hometown 3
Looking For Apr 1 Bill 1
Safe and Best place to live in Monroe (Sep '11) Mar 30 CenturyLink Employee 35
More from around the web

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]