whatdoyouknow

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Anyone one Know anything on John Brothers?
praying

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

John Brothers had been a youth pastor at Hyland Baptist Church for 3 years. Now he has been arrested for sexually molesting underage children. Police are investigating accusations made by two children who have come forward after talking to one of the church deacons. It seems Catholics aren't the only ones with predator preachers.
howdidheleave

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Who know this guy?
howdid

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Anyone know anything on him
howdid

West Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

42 years old lives in West Monroe, LA. Was recently picked up by Colorado authorities on similar charges.
shocked

West Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

I was in band with him in junior high. His dad was our band director. The only thing I remember about him was that he was quiet, nerdy, and seemed to be really smart. He didn't really stand out in any way. Totally shocked!!! You just never know!
PEEPEYE

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

HE LIKES PIGS TOO
PEEPEYE

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

HE LIKES PIGS TOO.
wow

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Was he gay !
Also Angry

Wiergate, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Now let's take a look at him. He is in jail in Colorado Springs Colorado under a $500,000 bond for sexual charges against children, boys. I guess first he is sick and second he is gay.
not good at all

Salisbury, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

i knew of him and crossed paths with him at different points in my life and he was a dear friend of a cousin of mine. he not only talked the talk, but walked the walk as a Christian. it saddens me that he chose a different path entirely while appearing to be a faithful servant of Christ. be aware that anyone can fall from grace and still be forgiven. he may have been sexually molested as a child, himself. most are who are sexually abusive. don't forget that. it's easy to pass judgement and call people names when you haven't gone down the path someone else has walked. just be careful to not become prideful and fall yourself.
true

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

He was a faithful servant and just fail for satan lies!
Highland Bulldog

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

I play football with John in grade school... and shared a classroom with him much of my school age years. He was very smart and a nice person when I knew him. I had connected with him some time ago on Facebook but I've not seen him in years. I'm sad for the children that have been hurt... I'm sad for the shame his family must feel and I'm sad for him. I pray for healing for the children, peace for his family and redemption for him.
Sue

Broadway, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

not good at all wrote:
i knew of him and crossed paths with him at different points in my life and he was a dear friend of a cousin of mine. he not only talked the talk, but walked the walk as a Christian. it saddens me that he chose a different path entirely while appearing to be a faithful servant of Christ. be aware that anyone can fall from grace and still be forgiven. he may have been sexually molested as a child, himself. most are who are sexually abusive. don't forget that. it's easy to pass judgement and call people names when you haven't gone down the path someone else has walked. just be careful to not become prideful and fall yourself.
speaking for the children like I once was, he is sick and needs to be locked up for the rest of his days!he will hurt more children! No pity for this person or any other who hurts kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monroe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••