kathy my friend

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Looking for my long time friend. Hope someone knows her and can help me out. Lost touch and just wanna find her and see if she would like to meet for dinner or visit for couple days catch up? So any help or info appreciated. If you hear about this Kathy Townsend reply so I will know your still around.
know her

Farmington, MI

#2 Feb 1, 2013
I know who you are looking for. I used to hang out and party with her from time to time, she has recently moved though and not sure how to contact her. I haven't seen her in a while but have chatted on phone. Maybe if you know her ex husband and how to get a hold of him he can help you, they do have kids together and I'm sure they stay in touch and know where one another lives. It's worth a shot if you really wanna get back in touch. Good luck on your search.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pinnacle "crazy" center (Oct '14) Mon None 15
sexy white women looking for young black male (Sep '12) Oct 21 wolfman jenkins 20
Preachers Sep '16 Big baby shields 1
Females in Ouachita Parish for my husband and I? Sep '16 Helpme 1
Is Racial Prejudice Still a Problem in Monroe? (Mar '13) Aug '16 blackpower 13
Searching for real reliable dealer... new to town Aug '16 Kublolz 1
News Stolen 1961 Airstream Bambi found near Cheniere... Aug '16 AirstreamVintageT... 1

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages