wiccans or pageans??
Dark Angel

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 7, 2013
New to area. Just wondering if there are any around this area that doesn't mind having a new friend. Lonely and looking for friends.
Pagan

Ruston, LA

#2 Oct 8, 2013
I have to live in the broom closet, just wanted you to know you are not alone. Blessings! The season of Samhain is upon us!
Dark Angel

Dallas, TX

#3 Nov 3, 2013
Merry meet Pagan! How was ur Samhain? The broom closet? Is it so bad here that we must hide? Are we really that few and far? How sad to know! How many is there? I feel alone at times and lost.
Pagan

Ruston, LA

#4 Nov 7, 2013
My family had a wonderful evening. We lit candles for our loved ones who are gone and gave thanks for our blessings. I wish more went on for Halloween in Ruston. :-(. It is such a beautiful time of year here.

Searcy, AR

#5 Nov 23, 2013
Dark Angel wrote:
Merry meet Pagan! How was ur Samhain? The broom closet? Is it so bad here that we must hide? Are we really that few and far? How sad to know! How many is there? I feel alone at times and lost.
Without Jesus Christ you are lost. Turn to the only ONE who can save you!
Pagan

Ruston, LA

#6 Dec 1, 2013
Not all who wonder are lost, and Guest, I respect your religion enough to not convince you that yours is wrong. Be blessed.
Pagan

Ruston, LA

#7 Dec 31, 2013
Happy New Year! You could almost guess who I am if you see me about in Ruston and sometimes Monroe. Be blessed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Safe and Best place to live in Monroe (Sep '11) Jun 15 Skgh 43
Lida Benton Elementary School - Monroe, La. (19... (Jun '06) May 31 ToniKendall 9
News Courtesy: KNOE 8 News May '17 knoe 1
Pastor Donald Anthony Young Apr '17 Your other woman 2
News Former Sheriff Cook announces for Monroe City C... (Jul '08) Apr '17 JAMES COOK 5
News Hotel worker helps catch car thief (Dec '16) Mar '17 GaggleofGooses 2
News The Price Is Right coming to Monroe Mar '17 Mardick 1

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages