Newtown woman charged with larceny

Newtown woman charged with larceny

There are 17 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Sep 17, 2009, titled Newtown woman charged with larceny. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

Police on Wednesday charged a 46-year-old Newtown woman with stealing jewelry from a relative's home, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

Brownout

“Stay out of my Fanny”

Since: Oct 08

Danbury

#1 Sep 18, 2009
WATA Scum bucket!
fella

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2009
GWEN?

“What?”

Since: Jan 08

New Milford

#4 Sep 18, 2009
Stealing from your own family? How low can you get?
fella

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2009
wonder who she took from
Still Pay for Newspaper

Stamford, CT

#6 Sep 18, 2009
And this story is newsworthy why? It is garbage jounrnalism like this that has led to the collapse of many "ma & pa" newspapers.
CHOSEN1

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2009
another newtown JUNKIE trying to support a habit.
leave

Bedford, NH

#8 Sep 18, 2009
loooooooooooooserrrrr
I Said No No No

Danbury, CT

#9 Sep 18, 2009
CRACK ATTACK !!!!!!!
I Said No No No

Danbury, CT

#10 Sep 18, 2009
Still Pay for Newspaper wrote:
And this story is newsworthy why? It is garbage jounrnalism like this that has led to the collapse of many "ma & pa" newspapers.
The public should know who steals. I bet you would not want this person in your house. Be honest. I think NOT.
lulu

Greenwich, CT

#12 Sep 19, 2009
alex wrote:
Typical black. STEAL, STEAL, STEAL.
she be a white girl
Motherboard

Ridgefield, CT

#13 Sep 19, 2009
alex wrote:
Typical black. STEAL, STEAL, STEAL.
Alex, Alex, Alex...Gwen Gaboardi happens to be white. But seriously, don't let the facts get in the way of your opinions. We'd hardly recognize you if you did.

And while we're on the subject of FACTS, it would do us all some good to remember that people, no matter what race they come from, are innocent until proven guilty in court of law.
Rebel

Danbury, CT

#14 Sep 19, 2009
Maybe all the weight she packed on wasnt really fat. It was someones gold and silver she packed into he pockets..lol I guess thats what happens when you come from a family of drunks and druggies!
Blue Moon

Yarmouth, ME

#15 Sep 19, 2009
The same thing happened in our neighborhood. She'll never get any time because she'll be admited to a re-hab program and she'll never serve any time. Sometimes I wonder about our court system. Who's side are they on- the victims or the criminals?

Brownout

“Stay out of my Fanny”

Since: Oct 08

Danbury

#16 Sep 19, 2009
I bet you anything this lady unleashes her pooch at fairfield hills and dosn't bother to scoop the poop.
Ashleigh

Springfield, NJ

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Whoaaaaa first of all this woman happens to be my mother & talk about fuckin judging somebody without the facts!! Do u ppl really
Have nothing better to do like who's the loser?? I refuse to stoop to ur level of ignorance but just a FYI chArges where later found to be unsupported & DROPPED so please know your damn facts & get a life,damn!!!! Oh & btw far from junkie... Keep ur unwArrented opinions to ur damn selves.. Uhg ppl r soooo sad grow up plzzz
Paul

Torrington, CT

#19 Feb 5, 2013
Ashleigh wrote:
Whoaaaaa first of all this woman happens to be my mother & talk about fuckin judging somebody without the facts!! Do u ppl really
Have nothing better to do like who's the loser?? I refuse to stoop to ur level of ignorance but just a FYI chArges where later found to be unsupported & DROPPED so please know your damn facts & get a life,damn!!!! Oh & btw far from junkie... Keep ur unwArrented opinions to ur damn selves.. Uhg ppl r soooo sad grow up plzzz
If she is as intelligent as you are,(judging by your eloquent response), she wouldn't need to steal.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Ashleigh wrote:
I heard your mother is actually a cross-dressing man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Benanto Real Estate (Aug '13) 16 hr Joanieb 5
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jan '16) Jul 18 kem 45
abbe beard? (Jan '09) Jul 14 74gnhsj 2
News Herbert Hanford Bottomley, 97, Passed Away Mar '16 America Gentleman... 1
News Public Hearing Set for 2016-2017 Monroe Town Bu... Feb '16 reality 1
News Take a pictorial walk through Poli's theaters a... (Nov '15) Nov '15 American Gentlema... 1
News Monroe alternative school site debated (Dec '08) Oct '15 Kate J 25

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages