Prayer & croSses still should be illegal in Newtown & all CT

Posted in the Monroe Forum

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2013
Member ACLU

Yorktown, VA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Separation of church & state is the Law since 1964 in all public schools. I abhor these religious meetings with my tax dollars in Newtown. Prosecutions should be enforced.
Seriously

Evansville, IN

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Grow up and get over yourself. Pathetic. *smh*
Previous Resident

Norwalk, OH

#3 Jan 15, 2013
People lost their children, their entire lives were ruined. If you don't wanna hear them praying for comfort, don't listen. If you don't want to see a cross someone placed there don't look. Quit being such a f*cking cry baby bitch and take your self loathing ass somewhere else. Just because you don't like it NOBODY else should be able to do it right!?!?!?!?
EddieZ

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Member ACLU wrote:
Separation of church & state is the Law since 1964 in all public schools. I abhor these religious meetings with my tax dollars in Newtown. Prosecutions should be enforced.
You sound pathetic. Go get an abortion and put it on your Satanic alter and chow down.
^()
the truth hurts

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Ever hear of freedom of religion? You ever hear of second amendment? Americans are entitled to it,of crosses affend u look away and express the tragedy in your own that is your right. Our founding father's are rolling in their grave's with the senseless bitching on what this country was found on. Shame on all who are upset about the crosses,I will pray for you.
I love Jesus

North Las Vegas, NV

#6 Jan 18, 2013
EddieZ wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound pathetic. Go get an abortion and put it on your Satanic alter and chow down.
^()
Hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 3 hr Here Is One 10,314
Connecticut's religiously intolerant history, P... (Nov '13) Fri RevKen 5
Newtown Business Spotlight: Persnickety Promotions Fri Lou 1
Derby couple with pizza-making past open new jo... Fri Tom 5
Marc Rich, 'King of Oil', laid to rest in quiet... (Jun '13) Aug 27 tom paine 9
Local Wife, Husband Team Specialize in Monroe R... Aug 27 Over taxed 1
Newtown Music Forum: All You Need Is Love (Dec '12) Aug 23 Musikologist 16
•••

Monroe News Video

•••
•••

Monroe Jobs

•••