Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Separation of church & state is the Law since 1964 in all public schools. I abhor these religious meetings with my tax dollars in Newtown. Prosecutions should be enforced.
Seriously

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Grow up and get over yourself. Pathetic. *smh*
Previous Resident

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

People lost their children, their entire lives were ruined. If you don't wanna hear them praying for comfort, don't listen. If you don't want to see a cross someone placed there don't look. Quit being such a f*cking cry baby bitch and take your self loathing ass somewhere else. Just because you don't like it NOBODY else should be able to do it right!?!?!?!?
EddieZ

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Member ACLU wrote:
Separation of church & state is the Law since 1964 in all public schools. I abhor these religious meetings with my tax dollars in Newtown. Prosecutions should be enforced.
You sound pathetic. Go get an abortion and put it on your Satanic alter and chow down.
^()
the truth hurts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Ever hear of freedom of religion? You ever hear of second amendment? Americans are entitled to it,of crosses affend u look away and express the tragedy in your own that is your right. Our founding father's are rolling in their grave's with the senseless bitching on what this country was found on. Shame on all who are upset about the crosses,I will pray for you.
I love Jesus

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

EddieZ wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound pathetic. Go get an abortion and put it on your Satanic alter and chow down.
^()
Hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Monroe News Video

•••
•••

Monroe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE