Prayer & croSses still should be ille...

Prayer & croSses still should be illegal in Newtown & all CT

Posted in the Monroe Forum

Member ACLU

Yorktown, VA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Separation of church & state is the Law since 1964 in all public schools. I abhor these religious meetings with my tax dollars in Newtown. Prosecutions should be enforced.
Seriously

Union, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Grow up and get over yourself. Pathetic. *smh*
Previous Resident

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jan 15, 2013
People lost their children, their entire lives were ruined. If you don't wanna hear them praying for comfort, don't listen. If you don't want to see a cross someone placed there don't look. Quit being such a f*cking cry baby bitch and take your self loathing ass somewhere else. Just because you don't like it NOBODY else should be able to do it right!?!?!?!?
EddieZ

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Member ACLU wrote:
Separation of church & state is the Law since 1964 in all public schools. I abhor these religious meetings with my tax dollars in Newtown. Prosecutions should be enforced.
You sound pathetic. Go get an abortion and put it on your Satanic alter and chow down.
^()
the truth hurts

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Ever hear of freedom of religion? You ever hear of second amendment? Americans are entitled to it,of crosses affend u look away and express the tragedy in your own that is your right. Our founding father's are rolling in their grave's with the senseless bitching on what this country was found on. Shame on all who are upset about the crosses,I will pray for you.
I love Jesus

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Jan 18, 2013
EddieZ wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound pathetic. Go get an abortion and put it on your Satanic alter and chow down.
^()
Hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Anyone who believes the Second Amendme... (Dec '12) 1 hr C Kersey 5
News 2 Bridgeport officers dragged - over 30 feet' b... Feb 16 America Gentleman... 1
News Bridgeport mayor, elected officials miss reside... Feb 14 WorkAvoider 21
News Milford reviews bus routes for out-of-town ed p... (Aug '09) Feb 6 Songbird61473 122
News Kyle Navin To Face Trial For Parents' Murder In... Feb 2 WorkAvoider 9
News Police: Crack cocaine sale at Trumbull mall Feb 1 BPT 3
News EPA overrules GE on Housatonic PCBs cleanup (Oct '16) Jan 31 TREASON WATCH 19

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages