Meee

Meriden, CT

#1 May 3, 2010
Does anyone know if there was a fatality in the accident today? i drove by it and it was terrible
warren

Shelton, CT

#2 May 3, 2010
Twitter Updates from CTPost.com
# Fatal accident on Route 25 northbound in Trumbull. Right and center lanes closed. State police are investigating. 4 hours ago

http://twitter.com/connpost

RT 25 is cursed, every accident on that road for the past 20 years has been fatal. Where was this one at?
GET A glimpse

Monroe, CT

#3 May 4, 2010
what did it look like happened? I heard there were 4 cars involved.....it's a straight stretch, so what the heck???
Teri

New Rochelle, NY

#4 May 4, 2010
The accident looked horrific. Adding to the tragedy was that if you looked at the rock face where the car hit there was a cross and memorial by the front left tire - someone else already hit the same spot.
Jerry

AOL

#5 May 31, 2010
We just came back to town and it looks like they were pulling another one out of the woods from down in a gully with a winch. This was right near old mine park on the northbound side. The right lanes were closed.
Trumbull guy

Newtown, CT

#6 Jun 1, 2010
A few words of advice... SLOW the F*** DOWN, Get off my donkey, put down that phone (you are not that important). Dont read the paper while driving, turn down that music, pay attention.
why

Monroe, CT

#7 Jun 1, 2010
Trumbull guy wrote:
A few words of advice... SLOW the F*** DOWN, Get off my donkey, put down that phone (you are not that important). Dont read the paper while driving, turn down that music, pay attention.
Do you know something we don't? Did any of these factors cause the crash?
Trumbull guy

Newtown, CT

#8 Jun 27, 2010
why wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know something we don't? Did any of these factors cause the crash?
No... I am sure that all parties involved were driving perfectly, obeying posted speeds, and quite attentative.

Whats your theory?
mommy

Stratford, CT

#9 Aug 14, 2010
Saturday morning I came upon this as they were flipping the car right side up...can't imagine the driver survived but I hope I am wrong. What was strange is that from the 3rd lane, the passing lane, quite clearly the tire marks screeched to a sharp 3 o'clock direction, almost as if the driver were shooting for the rock wall.....Yes, I am so sadly tired of seeing the crosses and flowers that line this section of RT 25. How hard would it be to add a light here and there - or a guard rail - at least in these highly dangerous zones. Isn't it worth a life or twenty???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 hr Here Is One 10,880
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Sep 16 Tippy Faulker 792
Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from e... (Apr '09) Sep 15 Sir Samuel 336
Derby couple with pizza-making past open new jo... Sep 11 MCRICK 6
postiglione vs castro et al Sep 11 Corey 1
Ansonia Jukebox (Jun '12) Sep 10 Musikologist 13
Local Wife, Husband Team Specialize in Monroe R... Aug 27 Over taxed 1
•••

Monroe News Video

•••
•••

Monroe Jobs

•••
•••
•••