Jewish groups push for action on gun ...

Jewish groups push for action on gun control

There are 375 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Jewish groups push for action on gun control. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

In the wake of the shooting rampage in Newtown, Conn ., Jewish groups are looking to build alliances and back legislation to strengthen gun control laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#185 May 22, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite, treasonous scumbag. Everyone here knows that it is >YOU< that is the one that is full of it. Your ignorance grows more glaring every time you post.
Still have a hard time with one sentence.

Try doing it like you were taught in first grade one word at a time.

If it is easier on you I can make one word posts.

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#186 May 22, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Still have a hard time with one sentence.
Try doing it like you were taught in first grade one word at a time.
If it is easier on you I can make one word posts.
You obviously can't even understand one word at a time, traitor-troll. You need to pull your head out for some fresh air.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#187 May 22, 2013
myth wrote:
<quoted text>You mean that you are AWARE of ?
Exactly. It's a subject with which I am quite familiar.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#188 May 22, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're ALL living in the largest prison in the world, traitor-troll - the [former] United States of America. Formerly the land of the free and the home of the brave.
But thanks to you treasonous trolls, who helped their 'masters' re-enslave us. We are now back under arbitrary rule. But, hopefully not for long. Because many are WAKING UP. And if we fully awaken, you traitor-trolls had better run and hide....
You keep pissing off sane Americans with your paranoid threats and Nurse Ratchitt will hear of it.
Point your gun at your derriere, yell "fire in the hole!", and let 'er rip, Fruitcake!

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#189 May 22, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously can't even understand one word at a time, traitor-troll. You need to pull your head out for some fresh air.
What did you go to jail for ?
CTM

United States

#190 May 22, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>That makes you even stupider then CTM.
.....Do you call everything you can't understand stupid? Stupid? When was the last time you watched the news or saw what these politicians actually do? Do you just make up what the world is like in your head and live there? Sounds like it.

“Trump-- American Tragedy”

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#191 May 22, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, traitor-troll?-
"That no man should scruple, or hesitate a moment to use arms in defense of so valuable a blessing [as liberty], on which all the good and evil of life depends; is clearly my opinion; yet Arms...should be the last resort."-- George Washington, 1789 letter to George Mason.[The True George Washington, 10th Ed. By Paul Leicester Ford.]
The more of your posts I read the more I believe you are a fruitcake.

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#192 May 22, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You keep pissing off sane Americans with your paranoid threats and Nurse Ratchitt will hear of it.
Point your gun at your derriere, yell "fire in the hole!", and let 'er rip, Fruitcake!
I don't care which one of you treasonous trolls is "pissed off".

"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed".

"he had a right to carry arms in defence of his property or person, and to use them, if either were assailed with such force, numbers or violence as made it necessary the protection or safety of either"

- U.S. Supreme Court Justice BALDWIN, Circuit Court of The United States,[PENNSYLVANIA APRIL TERM 1833 BEFORE Hon. HENRY BALDWIN, Associate Justice of the [U.S.] Supreme Court, Hon JOSEPH HOPKINSON District Judge, Johnson v Tompkins,(13 F. Cas. 840 (C.C.E.D. Pa. 1833)), and others.

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#193 May 22, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
The more of your posts I read the more I believe you are a fruitcake.
Who cares what someone of your obvious insignificance "believes".
Impeech Obama Now

Covina, CA

#195 Jul 15, 2013
What happend to Obama trying to overturn the 2nd ammendmant? Oh yeah it went the way of Trayvon-Zimmerman race riots.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#196 Jul 15, 2013
Impeech Obama Now wrote:
What happend to Obama trying to overturn the 2nd ammendmant? Oh yeah it went the way of Trayvon-Zimmerman race riots.
Learn how to spell, dork.
Lol

Covina, CA

#197 Jul 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Go choke on a dicktionary moron and get an original thought.
Get Informed

Covina, CA

#198 Jul 15, 2013
Mainstream media leaves you depressed, dumbed down, empty and hopeless. What kind of crap will they focus on next to distract us from what's really important?

Truth based media gives you a heads up and broadens your horizons. It protects your family, health, and life savings. It's your decision...

http://www.infowars.com/leaked-u-s-army-docum...

Once you have a taste of truthful reporting you never go back to mainstream contrived corporate media.

These hosts bash Republicans and Democrats equally because they know both sides are illuminati bought puppets out to screw us.

Give alternative news sources a chance before you knock them. Download these shows to your MP3 players and listen on your way to work or whatever. All you need from mainstream media is breaking news and traffic/weather. You can listen to all these shows on your smart phone as well.

Exposes US Gov Corruption and Global Wide Illuminati Plots

http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

(Skip around, you'll learn something useful)

Exposes Wallstreet and absolutely teaches you how to protect your money from the crooked banksters

http://www.philsgang.com/pgfreeshowarchives.a...

Exposes Secret/Ancient Knowledge Suppressed In Modern History Books and suppressed medical cures/prevention for diseases like cancer, etc. This guy is a medical doctor.

http://www.soundwaves2000.com/radio_liberty/

Often Exposes NASA Disinformation and Possible Offworld Intelligence -Search "Coast to Coast 2012 Shows" on Youtube and listen or use downloader -This is one way /Or get a CC Witness radio and record AM from your local affiliate. There is CIA disinfo injected from some of the guests but you learn how to identify it after a while by researching the guests' backgrounds. The hosts are simply great.

http://www.youtube.com/user/C2CVAULT...

Connects Bible Predictions/Prophecy to Modern Day Events -How Illuminati uses bible prophecy to plan false flag disasters eg. earthquakes, etc. There could also be some CIA brainwashing here as well from some of the guest lecturers but they give a heads up of what to look out for/predict down the road. The host does a good job of teaching about the bible and does not fear political correctness.

http://prophecyclub.com/TPC_Audio_Video.html

These radio hosts should do a show together or at least make guest appearences on each others shows. They all value truth and liberty in their own way.

Here's my take on it. Don't be afraid to speak out as we are all on some type of list by now:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

You have to understand that free speech on the net is about to be clamped down on in America.-mainland China style.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#199 Jul 15, 2013
About to be? Try telling the truth about the ongoing criminal activities of Blumenthal and Co. His father-in-law owns a lot of media. That's why you see that crooked clown around so much, even when people don't show up, the news will be there.
If Hitler Had A Son

La Puente, CA

#200 Jul 16, 2013
He'd call for banning the 2nd ammendmant too.
bvnm

Pittsburgh, PA

#201 Jul 17, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Late and Lucky
WhyDoControlFrea ksCensor

Glendora, CA

#202 Jul 19, 2013
bvnm wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=sOdBG0Txn5 Q Late and Lucky
Seriously?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#203 Jul 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: d-o-r-k - is not that hard to spell.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#204 Jul 20, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
You think everybody are traitors who don't agree with your extremist viewpoint? This shows a flaw in you gun happy right-wing extremist viewpoint. By not willing to listen and debate the issue shows why people call you gun nuts.
rabbee: first state what, the constitution says. before you tell anyone, their is an alienable debate.

for if you even so much as diminish one of the specified unalienable rights. then it is no longer the constitution of the united states of america. but is the constitution of treason, against it.

so what part of 'unalienable', don't you understand? don't try to make the same mistakes, the brattish* with king george tried in the original colonies.

the reason for the second amendment, and others is not to protect hunting privileges. but meant to protect us from all you, wanna be king gorgie porgies.

so read what it says in the constitution, and shut up about it.

we have freedom of religion, so that we are not forced to obey the church of england. and be jailed, for being against a religion that is not G-D'S

we are given with, freedom of speech. so that we may speak out against, the governments errors. without being held in political prison.

regardless of the fact that the irs, has reinstated their debtors prison and unlawful seizures without a trial. or does the phrase 'no taxation without representation' mean anything to any of you would be traitors?

the government of the united states, shall not establish any secular religion of the devil either. for no government against G-D, shall ever be able to represent me here in this second coming of Adam in TheTorah.

how can any religion against G-D, represent me here in TheTorah Happening for The-Seven full Days just again? so don't tell me that G-D has not been more merciful on the jews, and everyone else than you all actually deserve.

this even though i know what G-D is going to say, when THEY BOTH, return from TheDay of Rest again. because it is already forever been written to this deceitful world forever pretending to not be here in TheTorah from HaShem G-D. because you have all helped the subtle beast of the fields, in agreement against G-D, to sacrifice all of your grandchildren for your sinful now living with the devils.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#205 Jul 20, 2013
BPT wrote:
Jews and blacks are the worst. Way worse than illegals.
rabbee: well if any one should be aware, of TheG-D WHO commanded them into and out of slavery can do this again. and TheG-D WHO has commanded all the holocausts, can command this again.
when is the last time, any jew believed in G-D here and now in TheTorah Happening? and what was the actual name of the last jew, to actually believe in G-D here in TheTorah?
this when you do not have to read that far in TheTorah, to discover THEIR OUR Name of G-D given to The-Both of Them as One Person. which you should be able to figure out, if you even only have the brains that G-D gave to a talking goose. and what does the corrupted world, errantly call Them-Both crucified again?
if you have any brains at all, you should be able to figure out and observe, we are not in any new testament quran, or scientific new testament evolution, or any other new testament. because that is the exact same mistake all of you, and your grandmother of all made the last two, complete Torot times. so are you all expecting, different results, when Parashas Noach happens again in The-Prophecy here in Only TheTorah in The Commanded Happening?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A 1959 Alfa Romeo 1600 receives new upholstery ... 6 hr Samuels Furnace Man 8
News Man asleep behind wheel charged with DUI Tue kosher nostra 5
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban May 11 payme 419
Ilovekickboxing May 7 Xlopez1102 1
News Schools worker charged in thefts (May '08) May 7 Jose 239
News Paella franchise hits southwestern Connecticut May 5 America Gentleman... 2
News Stephen Wright May 5 America Gentleman... 5

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages