Near melee in courthouse after murder...

Near melee in courthouse after murder verdict

There are 5 comments on the Connecticut Post story from May 19, 2012, titled Near melee in courthouse after murder verdict. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Randy Dixon, 26, of Bridgeport was found guilty Friday, May 19, 2012 in the murder of Lawrence Acevedo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 May 19, 2012
I don't get these people did they think he should go free? They should have never let them all in the courtroom.
SMH

United States

#2 May 19, 2012
AVA_AVA_AVA wrote:
I don't get these people did they think he should go free? They should have never let them all in the courtroom.
I was there the article is a total fabrication and unless you sat in court the entire trial you wouldnt understand why the defendents mother cried it was a hung jury 6 times before they declared him guilty... There was reasonable doubt...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 May 19, 2012
I am wondering if friends of Acevedo was looking out of the windows and saw who shot their friends. Was the gun even found?
luer

United States

#4 May 21, 2012
If Larry killed Randy would. They feel. The same I was sitting there 2 n it only was 2 times the jury was deadlock there is always 1 idiot in bunchn im sorry 4 his mom she don't deserve 2 live with this pain n
lina a perry

United States

#5 May 21, 2012
U no our family went through alot of shot he did it n we all no I really thought he would get off cuz he had such a good attorney he definatly created south but Randy. Should. Of been. A man. N fought like 1 with. His hands. N no moms won't be hurt n im sorry ms Dickson has 2 go through this im just happy she can still c here son I can't I give my life so my mom can get Larry back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Memorial Day parades, services May 26 BPT 8
News Warrant details police sergeant's steroid ring May 16 CTM 5
News For some long-term unemployed, hope arises: A j... May 9 American Gentlema... 1
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) May 7 Prep-for-Dep 12,179
News Milford Man Arrested for Allegedly Stalking 18-... May 6 A Rainey 1
News Newtown officials and others defend cops' response (Jul '13) May 5 CTM 4
News Voters Reject 2015-16 Budget in Monroe Apr '15 WTF2015 1
More from around the web

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]