Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's ...

Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's Weekly Address

There are 296 comments on the NBC Connecticut story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Newtown Victim's Mom to Give Obama's Weekly Address. In it, NBC Connecticut reports that:

Newtown supporters and residents gathered at town hall to read aloud all the names of those who lost their lives to gun violence since Sandy Hook in hopes that some talks will begin in Washington regarding stricter gun control laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Connecticut.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#137 Apr 20, 2013
CTM wrote:
. And the great gun toting majority will carry guns to protect themselves against those felons and the deranged that should not have guns, people like you.
The great gun toting majority demand universal background checks to protect themselves from people with no morals like you: people who buy and sell to anyone with the cash.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#138 Apr 20, 2013
Demand away. Shout from the roof tops. They already have the only background checks they will ever get. The government doesn't enforce the laws they have on the books now. When they do, maybe we will let them have some others. Until then, they get nothing!! They get nothing now. Can you imagine what they can have from a Republicans President, House, and Senate?
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#139 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The great gun toting majority demand universal background checks to protect themselves from people with no morals like you: people who buy and sell to anyone with the cash.
....Watch your lies oh unstable one, my morals are excellent and I never sold an arm.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#140 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
All the leading polls put it at 90 percent, felon.
Listed above.
No matter how hard you stomp your feet.
..... I don't have to lie like the polls or stomp my feet. Just how inbred of a democRat are you?

Location hidden

#141 Apr 20, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Demand away. Shout from the roof tops. They already have the only background checks they will ever get.
Isn't that sweet.

I see Oregon has passed four bills into the general assembly, including one for Universal background checks.

That would be four states so far since the Sandy Hook slaughter.

Location hidden

#142 Apr 20, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>....Watch your lies oh unstable one, my morals are excellent and I never sold an arm.
Then you have no say here, spoogebreath.

And if you think it's okay to sell deadly weapons without background checks, you have no morals.

Location hidden

#143 Apr 20, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..... I don't have to lie like the polls or stomp my feet.
Yes, sweetie, all those polls lie- all eight of them- they are part of the big global conspiracy to make it harder for felons to buy firearms.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#144 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you have no say here, spoogebreath.
And if you think it's okay to sell deadly weapons without background checks, you have no morals.
........ You really are an idiot on both of your responses. First, that you actually believe the polls are honest, ROFLMAO:) And that you think felons and the unstable can actually grt instant guns. Adam tried to buy a gun the day before, he was refused. You do a good job at being irritating and ignorant, are you a public servant?

Location hidden

#145 Apr 20, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>........ You really are an idiot on both of your responses. First, that you actually believe the polls are honest, ROFLMAO:)
Yes, sweetie, all polls are dishonest, even the ones that keep turning out right.

Shhh! here comes those black UN hellycopters, MA!

Location hidden

#146 Apr 20, 2013
CTM wrote:
Adam tried to buy a gun the day before, he was refused.
He wasn't refused, you lying Dumbazz: he didn't want to wait the 14 days.*HE* refused. They would have been happy to sell him the gun.

His mom had enough guns to kill 20 children.

Thanks, NRA!
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#147 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't refused, you lying Dumbazz: he didn't want to wait the 14 days.*HE* refused. They would have been happy to sell him the gun.
His mom had enough guns to kill 20 children.
Thanks, NRA!
.......He wanted to walk out of the store with a gun but could not. That was NOT his choice. Are you a public servant though? I can picture you in the park with the pointy stick picking up trash.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#148 Apr 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, sweetie, all those polls lie- all eight of them- they are part of the big global conspiracy to make it harder for felons to buy firearms.
Define felon.

Location hidden

#149 Apr 20, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.......He wanted to walk out of the store with a gun but could not.
No, dumbazz: he was not refused.

He did not buy the gun when he learned he would have to wait 14 days.

HE refused.

I guess you should work harder on your ESL classes and stop posting here.

Location hidden

#150 Apr 20, 2013
CTM wrote:
I can picture you in the park with the pointy stick picking up trash.
I can picture you in the park rest room, in the men's stall, there's a coffee can on the floor with a few dollars in it, and there is a whole bunch of condom wrappers scatter at your feet.

Thanks for sharing!

Location hidden

#151 Apr 20, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Define felon.
Look it up.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#152 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can picture you in the park rest room, in the men's stall, there's a coffee can on the floor with a few dollars in it, and there is a whole bunch of condom wrappers scatter at your feet.
Thanks for sharing!
..........Are you pregnant too? You are clearly sexually frustrated since you have many posts with sexual references. I'm working with what I see, a lot of ignorance. So with the picture in the restroom you painted with such detail sounds like the place you stay and live in. Was my suggestion that you make a living picking up trash in the park to big a step up for you to understand? Take an aspirin and post in the morning!

Location hidden

#153 Apr 21, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........Are you pregnant too? You are clearly sexually frustrated since you have many posts with sexual references.
I understand: for you, it's a lifestyle.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Location hidden

#154 Apr 21, 2013
CTM wrote:
you make a living picking up trash in the park to big a step up for you to understand?
Was my suggestion you make a living pleasing strange men in park rest rooms hit close to home, honey?

PS: at least the people picking up trash in the park... pay taxes, eh?

Wipe your chin, dear.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#155 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was my suggestion you make a living pleasing strange men in park rest rooms hit close to home, honey?
PS: at least the people picking up trash in the park... pay taxes, eh?
Wipe your chin, dear.
......You must live the perversion you post every day. You're the only one with these thoughts. Must be hell in your own little world.

Location hidden

#156 Apr 21, 2013
CTM wrote:
Must be hell in your own little world.
It must be crowded in your bathroom stall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from e... (Apr '09) Wed Crazy 356
Review: Benanto Real Estate (Aug '13) Jul 28 Tiffany 3
News Fairfield Police Arrest Two More in Oxycodone T... Jul 28 funnyman 1
News Photo from last year's Blues, Views and BBQ Fes... Jul 26 American Gentlema... 1
News Monroe Woman Arrested for DUI in Trumbull Jul 23 lorijean 1
News Teardown Of Terminal B At Bradley Airport Begin... Jul 21 Larry 1
News DMV Tries To Silence Critics Blaming Delays On ... Jul 20 OccupyThis 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages