Youth Pastor Arrested For Allegedly M...

Youth Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Molesting Four Children

There are 87 comments on the WEHT-TV Evansville story from Jul 10, 2008, titled Youth Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Molesting Four Children. In it, WEHT-TV Evansville reports that:

A youth pastor in Pike County is facing four counts of child molestation. Pike County Prosecutor Darrin McDonald tells NEWS 25, Roy Selby molested three girls & a boy dating back to 2000.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEHT-TV Evansville.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
bob

Bloomington, IN

#83 Dec 28, 2012
KarmaKiller wrote:
K Angela, everyone knows it's u hiding behind ur posts! How many profiles u got on here? Two that I know of! LOL Can we say split personality?? U know from working in town that Roy did it, Steve had nothing to do with it and became a fallback victim in the onslaught of Roy's heinous acts. The families didn't want to talk to Steve and then whined when he left them alone...wth was he supposed to do? Roy and his wife are both total losers and U KNOW THAT!! U said it yourself and there were plenty there to hear you my dear! You need to shut up!!! <quoted text>
Who are you to tell any one to shut up.You don't like whats posted ? Don't read it.A$$ wipe
KarmaKiller

Vincennes, IN

#84 Dec 30, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you to tell any one to shut up.You don't like whats posted ? Don't read it.A$$ wipe
Was that message to you bob??? No I don't believe it was. That's between me n her. I believe it's you that isn't liking whats posted so you shouldn't be reading it A$$wipe! Quit sliding in on other peoples replies u don't know nothing about! Christ... some people ... get over yourself
Ginger

Bloomington, IN

#85 Dec 30, 2012
Karma this is a Public Forum. You don't have private conversations on here.We all have th right to tell you that you're an A$$ wipe. You don't like it? STFU
bob

Bloomington, IN

#86 Dec 30, 2012
KarmaKiller wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that message to you bob??? No I don't believe it was. That's between me n her. I believe it's you that isn't liking whats posted so you shouldn't be reading it A$$wipe! Quit sliding in on other peoples replies u don't know nothing about! Christ... some people ... get over yourself
Public forum. That doesn't mean you get to be rude to women and children and no one speak up. Let this thread die. Stop trying to make every one hate you also. I thinks its prob to late for that.You seriously have little comprehension of what you read., please go back to school
Shea

Bedford, IN

#87 Jan 16, 2013
First off this prosecutor on the case is as messed up as the offenders in most cases. I will put money on it, you hire Kerry Aldridge to defend you or modify you it's a closed case. The only thing that greedy bastard wants is money in his pocket. Doesn't think about the true crime a person has committed. This pervert will get maybe at most a 20 year sentence then judge biesterfield will allow this awful man to do it at a work release and modify this sick bastard after 60% of his time done. No justice for the poor children just money in mr. McDonald and mr. Biesterfields pocket. Truly sickening
Samira

Vincennes, IN

#88 Jun 27, 2013
I love McDonald and Biesterfield so please don't bash on them. They are both really good guys and have done a lot for this case and for the people involved.. I know some people don't agree with what I just said but with all do respect please respect what we wish. I used to have night terrors of Roy getting out but with the help from McDonald Biesterfield and my friends and family I know know that Roy will never get to see the light out of bars. Yes this kinda makes me sad because he was like a father to me but I know this is what he deserves. I thank God every day that he gave me and my friends the strength to put his butt behind bars where he needed to be so he couldn't hurt anyone else. I also want to thank everyone who supported us without you all we would be hopeless at least I know I would be.
Screwyou

Charlotte, NC

#92 Wednesday Aug 26
John_Kokomo wrote:
I heard all the family knew he was a pervert for years but did not tell no one. Waz up wit dat? Those poor girls!
No not all the family knew...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kassie fields Wed Stacey 2
home wreckers Tue Stacey 4
News Man turns Vincennes yard into fallen heroes mem... Aug 24 knoxman 3
Jeff Wright (Nov '08) Aug 7 krbaker 9
Hookah bar Aug 4 wickedeternity2002 1
Hometown News.....newspaper Jun '15 kimberivers 2
News Monroe City Citizens & Farmers Voice Concern Ov... (Jan '14) Jan '14 AmbersMommy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe City Mortgages