Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated May 7, 2013
Curious

Vincennes, IN

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Does anybody know him?I recently heard he was attracted to one of his clients.
Big Stuff

Vincennes, IN

#2 Apr 28, 2013
if he is what is it to you? Dont worry about others, worry about yourself and loose some weight
Harleygirl

Columbus, IN

#3 Apr 28, 2013
How do you know any one needs to lose weight?
Curious

Vincennes, IN

#4 Apr 28, 2013
The name speaks for itself "Big Stuff." Thanks Harleygirl.
Harleygirl

Columbus, IN

#5 Apr 28, 2013
I'm just sick of everything being negative.Its not called for. geeze.
Curious

Vincennes, IN

#6 Apr 28, 2013
I agree.People just say negative things about people they do not know anything about,usually it is the ones that have low self-esteem already.It makes them feel better to put others down.i am not bothered at all by it.
Curious

Vincennes, IN

#7 Apr 28, 2013
*I
Untrue

Vincennes, IN

#8 Apr 28, 2013
He is planning a wedding.My daughter does see him often for therapy.He is wonderful at what he does,besides being attracted to somebody is very innocent, being involved with somebody while they are married or planning a marriage is different. Hell Im attracted to him.Whats wrong with that? That is as far as it goes.A lot of people can be attracted to another person.Male or female.I never get on topix.I know why now!
city slicker

Madison, IN

#9 Apr 29, 2013
I know many that are attracted to him. He is a well-groomed nice looking man. I'm appalled to hear someone trying to trash his reputation. His wife is lovely and absolutely beautiful. They both do a lot for others. Very kind people.
Untrue

Vincennes, IN

#10 Apr 29, 2013
@ cityslicker I agree with you.I have never met his wife,but Josh is a very nice person and Im sure she is as well.They must not know him at all, more than likely this person is trying to start a bunch of gossip.They must be very immature.I thought all of that was high school stuff?Then again maybe they are in high school or have absolutely no life at all.
city slicker

Madison, IN

#11 Apr 29, 2013
Untrue wrote:
@ cityslicker I agree with you.I have never met his wife,but Josh is a very nice person and Im sure she is as well.They must not know him at all, more than likely this person is trying to start a bunch of gossip.They must be very immature.I thought all of that was high school stuff?Then again maybe they are in high school or have absolutely no life at all.
I'm guessing this person was wishing/hoping it was them he was attracted to. Probably trying to stir drama with his fiance.
too beautiful

Whiteland, IN

#12 Apr 29, 2013
Lose weight people!
Harleygirl

Columbus, IN

#13 Apr 29, 2013
too beautiful wrote:
Lose weight people!
I think I speak for all the people who you don't know. Whether they need to lose or not. GO TO H*LL. Please. Stop putting your self imagine issues on everyone else.
Sheri

Vincennes, IN

#14 Apr 29, 2013
alot of bullsh*t on here...
Untrue

Vincennes, IN

#15 Apr 29, 2013
What is the deal with saying "Lose Weight?" I don't get that.I guess some random thought you have? Lets try something like....Have a good day!
Gosh

Vincennes, IN

#16 Apr 30, 2013
Josh flirts with everyone.(except for the fat ugly ones)
who

Vincennes, IN

#17 May 1, 2013
Why is it when someone is nice to people its considered flirting?if more people were nice the world wouldn't be minding everyone elses business
True

Vincennes, IN

#18 May 6, 2013
Im sure he would give anybody a massage.Thats part of his job.I will be getting one soon.
city slicker

Fishers, IN

#19 May 7, 2013
Massage is part of physical therapy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr JOE NASTY 95
Juan g. Mon Sweetest_bitch11 1
Jason softy not hardy Sun Married2 15
Vincennes man seriously hurt after driving into... Aug 29 ref 1
croiden might as well be a woman Aug 27 xyz367 4
Vincennes Tractor.....Rick Linenburg arrested? Aug 25 dude 2
dogs (Feb '14) Aug 24 ron 3
•••
•••
Monroe City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••