3 accused of robbing bank

3 accused of robbing bank

There are 20 comments on the WLS story from Dec 23, 2009, titled 3 accused of robbing bank. In it, WLS reports that:

Federal investigators say two of three men accused of robbing a southern Illinois bank insist they were jobless and needed the loot to buy Christmas gifts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLS.

bondo

Vincennes, IN

#1 Dec 24, 2009
If I'm not mistaken, R.E. is in jail in Florida for bank robbery. You would think D CON would have learned something from that. I really feel sorry for Zach. Granted, robbing a bank to buy Christmas presents is sad. I guess he just got sucked in living with D CON during the time the house over at Lake Lawrence was flooded. Word on the street is they were firing shots at the Cops during the getaway. Hate to say it, but it looks pretty bad. My business windows might not get rattled by club members loud pipes of their bikes this Spring. Feel free to comment.
Vicki

Madison, IN

#2 Jan 1, 2010
My understanding is that DCON was in jail for killing a guy in Terre Haute, why is he back on the streets? No Christmas presents? Well you know the Salvation Army will help you out also there are so many giving trees out there you can put your childrens names on or better yet GET A JOB!

No one makes you do anything, he choose to take that path when he went with them, he is an adult and knows right from wrong. Maybe he will learn while he is in jail what the difference is.
town resident

Clinton, IN

#3 Jan 14, 2010
Vicki wrote:
My understanding is that DCON was in jail for killing a guy in Terre Haute, why is he back on the streets? No Christmas presents? Well you know the Salvation Army will help you out also there are so many giving trees out there you can put your childrens names on or better yet GET A JOB!
No one makes you do anything, he choose to take that path when he went with them, he is an adult and knows right from wrong. Maybe he will learn while he is in jail what the difference is.
They got money to drink in the bar practically everynight could have used some of that money for christmas. I dont believe that story anyway the bottom line is that they did not want to work, just want the easy fast buck.
Vicki

Madison, IN

#4 Jan 18, 2010
I dont pity them. I was a single mother back in the 80's and worked two jobs, if I can do it, then a grown man sure as hell can.
haha

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2010
quit buying cigarettes, youll be surprised what you can afford
zn4n2

Florence, KY

#6 Aug 31, 2010
haha wrote:
quit buying cigarettes, youll be surprised what you can afford
sadly that's true.
cypher

Florence, KY

#7 Sep 2, 2010
I hate seeing people use the food stamp card then pull out cash for smokes. Drives me nuts.
His Daughter

Terre Haute, IN

#8 May 2, 2012
Vicki wrote:
My understanding is that DCON was in jail for killing a guy in Terre Haute, why is he back on the streets? No Christmas presents? Well you know the Salvation Army will help you out also there are so many giving trees out there you can put your childrens names on or better yet GET A JOB!
No one makes you do anything, he choose to take that path when he went with them, he is an adult and knows right from wrong. Maybe he will learn while he is in jail what the difference is.
Hey Vicki- TWENTY YEARS AGO DAD WAS TRIED AND FOUND NOT GUILTY- SELF DEFENSE...You need to make sure you 'UNDERSTAND' what your talking about before you say anything...
His Daughter

Terre Haute, IN

#9 May 2, 2012
haha wrote:
quit buying cigarettes, youll be surprised what you can afford
D-Con doesn't smoke....

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 May 3, 2012
you went back 3 years to run your dads name in the dirt again? really?
billy

Springville, IN

#11 May 3, 2012
LadyAlone wrote:
you went back 3 years to run your dads name in the dirt again? really?
just like always huh lady alone you still don't know what the hell your talking about,go back to your trashy friend in wash and shut the hell up nobody wants to hear your stupid shit

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 May 3, 2012
look at it man. its been 3 years. let it go. You dopn't want to read what I post? don't F*ing read it piss ant
bob

Columbus, IN

#14 May 3, 2012
she is kinda right billy. it has been 3 years. why go bring up sh*t about your own dad now.don't rightly make sense. if you daddy was a bad guy would you wanna keep bringin it up?

Since: May 12

Bloomington, IN

#15 May 4, 2012
billy wrote:
<quoted text>
just like always huh lady alone you still don't know what the hell your talking about,go back to your trashy friend in wash and shut the hell up nobody wants to hear your stupid shit
Billy there is a group of people, who post here, that it doesn't matter which side they are on you jump on them.You have a problem with senior citizens? Or is it just Women? Maybe you didn't get enough hugs as a child. Bob and Lady are right. If this girl didn't want people talking about her supposed dad, she should not have gone back 2 and a half years and drug the thread up. I think people in general who read this do care what other people have to say. If however you don't. Then just skip the people you don't want to read or don't come back, your choice. But its not your right to tell people they can't post.
Know the facts

Terre Haute, IN

#16 May 5, 2012
LadyAlone wrote:
you went back 3 years to run your dads name in the dirt again? really?
Hey dumbshit...All I said is D-Con doesn't smoke....
Know the facts

Terre Haute, IN

#17 May 5, 2012
I JUST found this site...so f*ck off!

Since: May 12

United States

#18 May 5, 2012
But you had to bring it up again after all this time and remind people your dad is a criminal. How sad for him. I see your too dumb to understand. How sad for you.
Know the facts

Terre Haute, IN

#19 May 7, 2012
gmaaaaaa wrote:
But you had to bring it up again after all this time and remind people your dad is a criminal. How sad for him. I see your too dumb to understand. How sad for you.
No,How sad for you., that YOU don't get it!
I just saw this site...I chose to correct the person that put up post referring to my father...Doesn't matter if it is 3 days, weeks, months, years, or MILLENIUM! I WILL CORRECT what wrong information is out there...Just like the idiot that was talking about him from 20 years ago...SHE didn't know what the hell SHE was talking about...Facts are facts...Just have them STRAIGHT! And I don't need to 'remind' anybody of anything...Those that know Dad, know him...enough said...Those who don't (As I am suspecting you are one of them), will atleast learn truthful things about him not half-minded assumptions, like what is being posted.
And while I'm at it, there was NO REASON FOR YOU TO SAY ANYTHING..SO QUIT BEIN A NOSEY JUDGEMENTAL B*TCH! HOW SAD FOR YOU!

Since: May 12

United States

#20 May 7, 2012
Public forum B*tch you get it straight
LOL

Columbus, GA

#21 Nov 14, 2013
I think the whole situation is funny. Losers rotting behind bars. A cop could've died if any of those shots were well aimed. Apparently, DCON is a loser at shooting as well. I wonder how his Christmases are now... LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's body was found at girlfriends? Jul 18 Undertaker 1
Sarah Mae Hyatt Haag Jul 12 jim 3
Where's the gals at? ☺ Jul 9 Inthedark90 1
Tiffany Emmons moved to INDY. Jul 7 Washington 6
Donnie Smith Jul 1 help 1
biggest, loose girls, name them.. (Feb '14) Jun '16 Major Nadal Hassan 4
Shernita tullis? Jun '16 Anonymous 1

Monroe City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe City Mortgages