#14 Mar 29, 2013
man on man woman on woman damn
blah

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Apr 7, 2013
bored contractor wrote:
<quoted text>
I need a straight woman can I have yours lmao
when I went to college there...the girl I was dating was just screwing a lot but not always me.
ughhhh

Dickson, TN

#19 Apr 7, 2013
Well, I ca tell you this. My mother and father grew up in Vincennes back in the 60's and according to them there was absolutely nothing to do. My dad said lots of guys seemed to get off on beating the hell out of each other. But other than that it was practically boredom to suicide 24 hours a day. I came along and grew up in Vincennes in 80's and I can tell you there was absolutely nothing to do. I can tell you that there was a lot of guys standing around on 6th street hoping to beat the living hell out of each other. Other than that it was practically boredom to suicide 24 hours a day. Most of my family and extended family has long since moved away from that minimum wage cesspool. I returned there after being gone for years and after the sun went down I drove down 6th street once after dark and saw exactly ONE fight in a parking lot as I drove past and a bunch of kids sitting on the hoods of their cars along the street. Believe it or not, they all looked like they were bored to the point of suicide! Honestly, this is about the most honest and truthful and no holds bullshit you are probably going to find here. One more thing to consider. There has never since the 40's been absolutely any ways to make any money in that town. It is completely minimum wage and there are a few people in Vincennes that has quite literally fought through the years to make sure it stayed that way. They made damn sure every factory, large company and **any** possibility of a union paid job was never ever able to come to Vincennes. For at least the last 50 years there has been about 9 people in that town that is absolutely stinking f\_/cking rich and they have done it on the backs of every sorry bastard that has stayed in that town and worked for minimum wage and practically starved to death while doing this. Anyways, I mean no sarcasm. I am trying to answer this in the most straight forward, NO politically correct b\_/llsh!t manner as I can. This is the reality of 'Vincennes'. If you would like or you don't quite believe me I can provide citations and court cases and lawsuit documents and newspaper articles spanning over the last 1/2 a century that proves every single word I have said here. So, having said that!..... Enjoy your stay in the beautiful town of Vincennes!!:)
J Peach

Lafayette, IN

#21 Apr 8, 2013
keep your snakie butt out of our dead beat town if you do not like it. we on the other hand love teens havig babies and we have to pay for it, we love licking the pavemnet from dinner very night. Oour mayor is pround that out town is crap. we all love crap. if not crap it is meth and if not meth. stealing from one another. that is out town, proud we stink
bobbie1234

Carbon, IN

#23 Apr 12, 2013
oh I think we have found an answer here. j peach mps. same expressions same insults . hmm
mps

San Jose, CA

#24 Apr 12, 2013
im not jpeach. I never claimed to be from Vincennes! some people just know what Vincennes is. especially the people who live there! surely you don't think Vincennes doesn't have a meth problem!
hmmmm

Fishers, IN

#25 Apr 15, 2013
Then mps, why say anything about Vincennes? If u don't know, then shutup!! I personally live here and it's not the scummy place u make it to be!
J Peach

Lafayette, IN

#26 Apr 15, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
Then mps, why say anything about Vincennes? If u don't know, then shutup!! I personally live here and it's not the scummy place u make it to be!
No we have a gay church, meth, babies having babies, mayor that sucks, trash problem, Billy and his bike, Crap car lots, Yes this town is great!!!!
Mark

Lafayette, IN

#28 Apr 16, 2013
to do in this town,,, nothing
farmer Ted

Lafayette, IN

#29 Apr 16, 2013
buy a junk car from Mark so he can support his crack head girl friend jpeach
Mark

Lafayette, IN

#30 Apr 16, 2013
come on over we sell the best junk cars in vinny. we have what you are looking for. and if a car is not for you, then maybe our backseat will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's body was found at girlfriends? 8 hr Very_good 2
Michael seek Fri Carrie 1
massage (Sep '13) Thu Jimbo 2
Tiffany Emmons is back Jul 28 Knowing clear 1
Tiffany Emmons moved to INDY. Jul 27 nap Town Friend 34
Sarah Mae Hyatt Haag Jul 26 Needfresh 4
Where's the gals at? ☺ Jul 9 Inthedark90 1

Monroe City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance