Next Mayor of Vincennes Sam Sarvis or Troy Woodruff

Posted in the Monroe City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Striker

Evansville, IN

#1 Apr 6, 2009
Congrats, to both Troy Woodruff and Sam Sarvis on the purchase of homes in Vincennes! I can not wait to have you guys in the City Limits! I was having dinner with both of them Saturday night, and both have expressed interest in running for Mayor of Vincennes, in the next election. I have to say it will be a hard fought election for both. You could not have any better candidates. Good Luck Gentlemen!
Single Dad of 3

Carmel, IN

#2 Jul 21, 2010
Sam is a cheating, lying, disgusting excuse for a man. How else would you describe someone who had an affair with a married mother of three, who just happened to worked for him? How do I know, you ask? The above mentioned married woman is my wife! He is a real POS, and someone needs to bring him down from his pedestal.
Sugga Daddy

Newburgh, IN

#3 Jul 22, 2010
Single Dad of 3 wrote:
Sam is a cheating, lying, disgusting excuse for a man. How else would you describe someone who had an affair with a married mother of three, who just happened to worked for him? How do I know, you ask? The above mentioned married woman is my wife! He is a real POS, and someone needs to bring him down from his pedestal.
Could not agree more Single Dad of three!!! Your exactly right and who would want that running a city?!?! let alone a family!!! Im sorry to hear that tho!
Jeff

Vincennes, IN

#4 Oct 25, 2010
I don't know Mr. Sarvis so I can't say whether or not I would vote for him. I have concerns about the rumors but would like to hear from him about htose issues. Mr. Woodruff I do know and I think he is a good man. I wouldn't vote for him because of issues raised in his failed re-election campaign for state representative. The man changed positions on issues based on little more than political expediency. I don't want a man I can't trust to stick to his stated positions as mayor.
concernedcitizen

Franklin, IN

#5 Oct 26, 2010
Single Dad of 3 wrote:
kick his ass i will sell the dam tickets hell better yet come all free admission he is a dick i can not stand someone who thinks they are better than someone else i cant help that he gets on his knees and blows he will do anything to get what he wants well guess what when he goes to gates of heaven he wont get thru the door he will deserve everything he gets carma is a bitch you will go to hell sam sarvis your nothing but a homewrecker and a dopehead oh iam sorry did i just tell everyone that sam is a dopehead if the shoe fits wear it asshole i hope you choke on your next joint or shall i say your foil gotta ya
Single Dad of 3

Carmel, IN

#6 Oct 28, 2010
concernedcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>kick his ass i will sell the dam tickets hell better yet come all free admission he is a dick i can not stand someone who thinks they are better than someone else i cant help that he gets on his knees and blows he will do anything to get what he wants well guess what when he goes to gates of heaven he wont get thru the door he will deserve everything he gets carma is a bitch you will go to hell sam sarvis your nothing but a homewrecker and a dopehead oh iam sorry did i just tell everyone that sam is a dopehead if the shoe fits wear it asshole i hope you choke on your next joint or shall i say your foil gotta ya
I would LOVE to hear more about this little "foil" habit McLoven has!!! I've had serious suspicions from day one about possible illicit activity by him and her so if you have some info please let me know! She has already signed over custody of her daughters to me and I suspect this "activity" has a MAJOR factor in this decision. I know it's something, she's lost about 50 lbs since she's been with him and looks like hell! Please help!
B laise Pascal

Washington, IN

#7 Oct 29, 2010
Neither Troy or Sam will be running for Mayor. They have been flattered with discussing the job, however they both have jobs that are quite better than running for the thankless job as Mayor.

There are about 10-15 other people, both democrat and Republican, that have started to position themselves to run for the office.
Jeff

Vincennes, IN

#8 Oct 29, 2010
Unfortunately, I see little difference that party ideology makes in local elections. Having said that, I will vote for whoever shows promise of working with the council to reduce city spending, promote growth of high wage jobs, And improving the way the city government serves the citizens. So far none of the potential candidates I've talked to
(4 or 5) has shown much promise.
CandleStick

Avon, IN

#9 Oct 31, 2010
It's time someone speak the truth. What educated, intelligent person would come on an Internet forum to discuss how much they dislike someone else? If you have a problem with someone, have the guts to say it to their face. The only reason I can imagine someone would post these horrible accusations about anyone is because they are hurt and jealous and/or they are FALSE. If they were true, they wouldn't be such "TOPIX" discussion items, now would they? I challenge all of you to open up your personal lives to the entire world and see how you would like it. I am sure each and every one of you are just angels. You have made accusations about people on here that could have serious consequence for their personal lives and professional lives. What about the "single dad of three" - can your daughters read? Have they ever heard of the Internet? And to you, "concerned citizen" - sounds to me like you lack something he has that you want. So much hatred? If anyone believes the CRAP on here, they are crazy. How about Sam and Troy moving to the City so they can run for Mayor? How much of that is true?
Nobody wants to talk about all the good Sam has done for the City, County(s) and State. No one wants to get on here and talk about how much money he has saved running these agencies. Where are all of the people that he has helped and inspired along the way? Nobody wants to talk about the fact that he put himself through school to better himself and could leave State/Local Gov't work at anytime and make 3x what he makes now and he doesn't - why? Because he enjoys giving back to the area in which he was born and raised. He loves Southwest Indiana and this is what he gets in return?
I guess the old addage that you know who your true friends are when your down - some will lift you up and others will knock you down harder because it is much easier sinking to that level than climbing above it to be there for a friend.
Before you continue to post such negativity, remember; what comes around, goes around. "SAM" and his "AFFAIR" won't be the hot topic long - and someone, somewhere will need to come up with the next hot, steamy, illicit, negative person and/or rumor. You never know; it could be one of you.
Anonymous

United States

#10 Oct 31, 2010
CandleStick you must be a friend of Sammy if you feel the need to come to his defense so strongly. His affair is widely known and recognized within the agency for which he works. The woman also worked there and subsequenlty left to be hired by an agency client. As far as "single dad of three" goes, I think he is quite safe posting this information on this forum regarding his daughters. After all how could they possibly know the references are to their mother unless they already know what she has done? Why do you feel the need to demonize the innocent victim instead of laying the fault where it belongs on the selfish, self centered, self indulging people who broke their vows?
Single Dad of 3

United States

#11 Nov 3, 2010
Keep this in mind about "Candle Stick"...his misstress lives in McCordsville. And by the way, these are the VERY same things she has said to me in order to justify how good of a man he is. Not a word of what I've posted on here is slander. He's a real P.O.S. and she's just as whacked as him, if not more. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid people.
Anonymous_too

Columbus, IN

#12 Nov 3, 2010
I have had personal interaction with both Sam and Troy. Both are unqualified people appointed to qualified positions by political appointees. Both had to hire additional employees to serve as their aides so that they can perform their jobs. This resulting at an additional cost to the taxpayer. Both are incapable of making their own decisions and the decisions that they make are the result of others.
anonymous_antial

Morgantown, IN

#13 Nov 4, 2010
JOE YOCHUM FOR MAYOR 2011!!
JDE

United States

#14 Jan 12, 2011
It is time for a trustworthy man of God who is experienced and compassionate and that man is TERRY MOONEY!
JDE

United States

#15 Jan 12, 2011
I live in Vincennes but this stupid forum seems to think I live in New Marchfield, OH? I assure you all I do live in Vincennes, IN!
vinc nes

Vincennes, IN

#16 Jan 18, 2011
terry mooney did not a thing for this town but play golf and travel to vincennes france on tax payer money. p.s. he stared the overpass ideal.
John White

Madison, IN

#18 Jan 28, 2011
Mooney did nothing but take from this town, he is not what Vincennes needs. I feel Dan Leffler would make a fantastic Mayor. He feels the city should have it's own city wide towing service and impound yard, which would provide over $500,000 annually in revenue for the city. He thinks Vincennes should have a 3 tier parking garage for the downtown area and we should bring back a meter maid, again providing revenue for the city. He feels the owners of long time vacant buildings, especially the commercial buildings in the city should have 3 choices concerning their vacant buildings, here are their choices; 1. Remodel and bring up to code. 2. Sell it and the the new owner will have these choices. 3. The city take the property and bring it up to code and resell the property. That is the only way some of these buildings will ever be brought up to code. He also thinks Vincennes businesses should collect a 1% agregate sales tax that goes to the city to help get the city out of it's finacial crisis, Chicago did it and it worked great. He also has some great ideas for the city pool where admission is free, but the concessions are beefed up and more revenue is turned because of volume, Promote our city parks and he has great ideas for bringing business to Vincennes. He has an idea of a raceway park here in Vincennes that would be super and we have a rich racing herritage, Rollie Helming had Jeff Gordon, etc and so on. He absolutely loves this town and I feel he would be a great mayor, but he says he will probably never run.
willy wonka

Nashville, IN

#19 Jan 29, 2011
hey candlestick, duh its a computer ,its hard to talk live on it troy woodward betrayed us all ,or dont you remember?
willy wonka

Nashville, IN

#20 Jan 29, 2011
pat clark for mayor, he would be honest,not like we got now.
willy wonka

Nashville, IN

#21 Jan 29, 2011
you ask what intelligent person would come on the net and talk about someones shortcommings
.you just did stupid ,so does that mean we dont have to listen to your stupid ass anymore thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal drug sting nets 19 locals (Dec '10) Mar 18 thomas jefferson 45
News Monroe City Citizens & Farmers Voice Concern Ov... (Jan '14) Jan '14 AmbersMommy 1
Looking for Allen and Cindy Lich? (Feb '13) Feb '13 dave 2
Monroe city schools (Jan '13) Jan '13 Wondering 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jun '12 usual 22
News Friends come to aid at harvest time (Oct '11) Oct '11 old medic 1
Election Who do you support for State House in Indiana (... (Oct '10) Feb '11 the random dude 46

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at March 27 at 10:50AM EDT

Monroe City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monroe City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]