Comments
61 - 80 of 254 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2013
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#61 May 26, 2013
Bounty Hunter wrote:
Now, just like with all your other lies, it's time step up old bag.

So you called a law enforcement agency.

Which one?

So you have a 'case number'.

What is it?
STILL waiting old bag!
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#62 May 26, 2013
Silvervixen wrote:
<quoted text>Jim who?
LMAO!

You can't keep your stories straight.

Remember, you keep saying you're not Patty, so WHY would you be interested in finding out WHO Jim is.

GAWD! You're amazingly stupid!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63 May 26, 2013
GAWD! You're amazingly stupid!
Why not? Curious is it the dead man or the 82 year old man or some one else. Why do you care what silver is interested in? As you have been told before no baglady here.
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#64 May 26, 2013
LMAO!

You NEVER keep your stories straight!

Bob, the sock of yours using one of Morgan's old sock's name, is the one supposed to be 82 NOT Jim, you dummy!

Jim is dead except for when you use your Jimdy account and then he's supposed to be Jim Young.

You're not supposed to be on DCO or know about it, but you do.

You're supposed to be in the hospital with a stroke, but you aren't.

I could go ON and ON...

Ad infinitum!

Dumbarse. I suspect you're either a drunk or a druggie or both. I don't know how anyone could be that legitimately stupid.
Baglady

Columbus, IN

#65 May 26, 2013
ok Dick. I am here. I had a couple bad seisures not a stroke. Jim Young is actually 81.I don't use the Jimdy name. We have never used it on Topix. Jim Young uses the name.I am on DCO always have been, silver maybe I don't know. I don't know her. ok go on. You seem to have a lot to say . go for it. I am here now. But take it to the baglady thread. I doubt everyone cares why you hate me.Or why you have told so many lies on me.
Gosh

Vincennes, IN

#66 May 26, 2013
Do not respond to "bounty hunter."He will soon be in deep with all the attacks on here.I refuse to respond to his weird and phyco accusations.I do not care one bit what he has to say.He is a sick individual.Most of the "names" on here are made up by him.He is delusional and responding to his own posts.(Socks,old bag)Ignore him.I only respond to positive topics on here.Im about to start one.Bounty-you are completely wrong with the facts you tried to state.Nothing that you said is true.
Baglady

Columbus, IN

#67 May 26, 2013
lol Now that I am here he has nothing to say.
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#68 May 26, 2013
Baglady wrote:
ok Dick. I am here. I had a couple bad seisures not a stroke. Jim Young is actually 81.I don't use the Jimdy name. We have never used it on Topix. Jim Young uses the name.I am on DCO always have been, silver maybe I don't know. I don't know her. ok go on. You seem to have a lot to say . go for it. I am here now. But take it to the baglady thread. I doubt everyone cares why you hate me.Or why you have told so many lies on me.
You're an habitual liar.

You've been on the internet continually during the time you used your 'Kitten' sock to lie and make the claim you had a 'stroke'.

You were caught lying about the 'stroke' so THEN you had to backpedal to 'seizures', when the truth is it's ALL a lie you've been trying to use hoping to get sympathy from the cheap seats.

The problem is that it didn't work out for you, and now you're mad because of it.

Now because you've been caught screwing up your lies about Bob, your Jimdy sock who was supposed to be dead Jim but then you got caught in a lie there and suddenly that Jimdy sock of yours is now supposed to be some Jim Young who is NOW supposed to be in his eighties which was how old Bob was supposed to be.

It's ridiculous and bizarrely convoluted!

Besides, it's ALL just lies from your insane mind.

See, I don't need to tell ANY lies about you, all I have to do is truthfully use your OWN WORDS against you.

I told you that you REALLY didn't want to play this game.
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#69 May 26, 2013
Gosh wrote:
I refuse to respond to his weird and phyco accusations.I do not care one bit what he has to say.
But here you are, old bag, doing EXACTLY what you say you aren't.

As I've repeatedly pointed out, you're neither smart enough nor clever enough to play the games you keep trying to play.
Baglady

Columbus, IN

#70 May 26, 2013
What exactly started you stalking my friends? Kitten is my grandsons friend she simply got the message wrong.My Jim was never here. Jim Young has been using that name here for a few years. Long bedore you came here. Ignore all your insane ranting. What is your problem with me. Leave my friends out of it. Straight at me. What is your problem? Your first post here was an attack on me. Why? I wasn't here and hadn't been in over a year.You said you took me to court. That is a lie. Why did you lie? You said I had been banned at several forums. straight up Lie. Why did you Lie.?No more beating around the bush, just answer the questions or stop posting. And yes you have been reported for stalking and abuse.
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#71 May 26, 2013
They're all your socks. It's been proved with your own words and actions.

As I said, you're an habitual liar.

Once again, PROVE I said I took you to court. You can't because I NEVER said it. It's just another of your lies.

You have been banned from several forums starting way back with the old CNHI Hey Martha. You and your sock got the boot from there. There are also at least two other forums who've publicly boot you.

As far as your lie about 'stalking and abuse', that falls COMPLETELY on YOUR shoulders.

You're the one who has started all sorts of abusive threads about me. You've gone from forum to forum doing it. You've used you socks to 'stalk and abuse' me. On and on.

I told you over and over again that all your actions would come back to haunt you over that reporting business.

All they have to do it look at what you've done and start looking at you, and it's you in the trick bag of your own making, not me.

And you can't say I never warned you.
Baglady

Columbus, IN

#72 May 26, 2013
so you can't answer the questions. i see. you are living a fantasy. I have never been banned any where. Period.
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#74 May 26, 2013
LMAO!

You can sit there and lie and say you weren't banned but you can't prove it.

Come on old bag, step up and prove you were never banned ever from any forum.

Since: Jun 11

Tampa

#75 May 27, 2013
Kitten e mail me. we have a better place. I want you to tell silver vixen also.

Since: Jun 11

Tampa

#76 May 27, 2013
patty just don't answer him back. he just keeps repeating his self asking the same crap.I found a better place petra will call you with info.
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#77 May 27, 2013
Well looky heere!

If it ain't old bag's sock who was supposed to be Jim that's dead, except when she's caught using that sock, THEN it's supposed to be some Jim Young, even though the account itself is the dead Jim's name, and Jim Young suddenly became the age of Bob, another of old bag's socks, when she screwed the pooch on that part of her continuing insane backstory of all her socks.

Oh what a tangled we she weaves when first she practiced to deceive!

Keep up the good work old bag! It's going SO well for you. LMAO!
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#78 May 27, 2013
So everyone knows the scorecard.

Patty is Baglady who is also Jimdy who is also Silvervixen who is also Bob who is also Kitten who is also an entire list of other socks.

What she's trying to do this morning is just more lying to CYA hoping she can play to the cheap seats and get away with using all those socks.

She doesn't like being exposed as dishonest and an habitual liar.
Betty Lou

Columbus, IN

#79 May 27, 2013
I been gone for awhile. Let me see if I got this straight. Everyone who post on Topix, any Topix. Is either someone called Baglady or Bounty Hunter? Even tho Jimdy, LadyAlone and Harleygirl have been posting here for 3 or 4 years they are some one who has never posted.And this Bounty Hunter who clearly is a stalker is here to tell us all about this bad woman? Oh and Bob all 6 of the bobs that post here, some for over 5 years, are also this woman? Have I got this right? Oh and Truth lol Truth is also. So now I suppose I am also.Wow, someone needs some serious meds. Dang take a vacation and it gets interesting here. I think we can all tell who the Loser psychopath is can't we.Not baglady. Just got to wonder does he go to the church downtown? Any thing else we have talked about in the last year is her Fault too. Heck I bet she voted for Obama. lol
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#80 May 27, 2013
ROTFL!

Keep pulling out those socks old bag!

You just keep making yourself look more and more the whacknut.

And you're not even smart enough to how you continue to bust your own socks.

What a moron! LOL!
Bounty Hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#81 May 27, 2013
ROTFL!

Keep pulling out those socks old bag!

You just keep making yourself look more and more the whacknut.

And you're not even smart enough to see how you continue to bust your own socks.

What a moron! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juan g. 15 hr Sweetest_bitch11 1
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sun Jason Austin 94
Jason softy not hardy Sun Married2 15
Vincennes man seriously hurt after driving into... Aug 29 ref 1
croiden might as well be a woman Aug 27 xyz367 4
Vincennes Tractor.....Rick Linenburg arrested? Aug 25 dude 2
dogs (Feb '14) Aug 24 ron 3
•••
•••
•••

Monroe City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••